[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else getting poo in loo scammers calling everyday?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: call-centers-in-india.jpg (62KB, 470x316px) Image search: [Google]
call-centers-in-india.jpg
62KB, 470x316px
Is anyone else getting poo in loo scammers calling everyday? I'm on do not call list but it doesn't apply to these thieves. I'm tired of it I troll them now. Keep them on the line until I get bored playing dumb then asking if there's a toilet near them. They never get confused like a normal person would if you asked that. Always very defensive. Anyways, how do I stop these poos from calling me?
>>
Stop paying your phone bills
>>
I just put on an Indian accent and act really indignant that they tried to rip off another Indian - an Indian from a higher caste than them. I demand that they stop calling this number, and they almost always stop calling me.
>>
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/just-hang-shouldnt-taunt-fake-tech-support-scammers/
They have said some weird stuff to me. They have said sir I would like to inform you that these calls are recorded. I said recording crime?
>>
>>136248196
am gonna try this. Do I claim to be Brahmin or something or can I just throw my Angloness in their faces?
>>
>>136248196
Wow I should do this and record it. This is the fourth day in a row. Always something new like a free federal grant or car warranty info. She couldnt even tell me the name of the grant I was being issued. She said she was in Washington DC in the federal grants department
>>
>>136248329
I get the same calls. I act really interested then at the last second I ask "kind street shitter, do you have toilet witch removal services also?"
>>
>>136248508
Who do you think organizes these operations? American companies? Mob?
>>
File: raj.jpg (81KB, 348x347px) Image search: [Google]
raj.jpg
81KB, 348x347px
>>136248601
poos have all kind of criminal scams going in the U.S., are you joking? If there's a brand of corruption, they are in on it, and grinning.
>>
>>136248853
they are slowing becoming the jews of Asia
>>
>>136248031
I just hang up until a woman calls and then jerk off to her, talking dirty. 50% hang up immediately, but the other half stick around for a good long while.
>>
>>136249336
nigger they probably have your name from some sort of marketing database they bough or stole somewhere, they're going to get mp3s of you talking dirty and pumping off to a streetshittress then hold them ransom until you pay them $2,000 then release them anyway
>>
>>136249535
hahah holy shit
>>
>>136248031
What do you fags have against us ?
>>
>>136249535
The phone isn't connected to me in any way, so I think I'm safe to whack off to their surprised, offended, then curious little gasps and moans to my heart's desire.
>>
>>136248196
>act really indignant that they tried to rip off another Indian
You're not fooling anyone streetshitter.
>>
I wish we would send right wing death squads over to India or wherever they are and mow them down like diseased vermin. I hate poo in loo scammers, they deserve to be exterminated almost as much as Jews.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.