[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazing badass soldier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image1.jpg (3MB, 1259x1888px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
3MB, 1259x1888px
Pol what is that soldier that is fucking badass that i can't remember the name of? he's a fucking boss and he's not american. Can't remember who i'm shilling for but he's fucking amazingly hardcore
>>
File: 1478869260186.jpg (119KB, 840x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478869260186.jpg
119KB, 840x960px
kmon guys
>>
>>136247447
There are too many of those to be specific. Newer ones would be that finish sniper with a ridiculous number of kills. Some dude that was left in a forest somewhere in japan or asia, with only a gun and seven bullets, when they came to retrieve his body around him they found 7 dead japs. General losing his arm and an eye and saying "frankly i enjoyed the war." Feudal japan duelist that won over a 70 duels and later started using wooden swords because a real one made it too easy.
Story of a viking who was challenged in a battle against 3 people who complained that he is carrying a shield, apparently he ate the wooden shield on the spot. A hashinshin that apparently went against 30 archers in cloth wears and managed to kill all 30 of them after receiving 30 arrows into his chest. Lots of legends, may be true may be not true. But there were some crazy fucking warriors in the past.
>>
>>136247447
Be more specific, mate.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4
This guy was badass.
>>
john churchhill was a pretty cool guy
>>
>>136247753
My friend told me he read somewhere about a guy having his hands chopped off after a failed attack on a city, he went back to a blacksmith to craft katars that he would insert into his arms, went back to murder more people in the city, when put in prison again he said he would start biting if thats the last thing he can do, they had to hang him right there.

Julius Cesar when being captured by some pirates argued with them over the fact that they ask too little money in ransom from rome, because he is worth more. After being bought he assembled a fleet and went after each ship that was part of the fleet that captured him and destroyed them.
Going back from a conquest ceasar realises that the politics shifted back in rome and that people are against him now "dice has been thrown" and goes back to rome anyway, destroying every political person that was against him.

2 schools of sword in feudal japan were in a dispute and a certain student would defeat 2 others in a duel, being late slightly every single time. Third time when the opposing school organised an ambush, he showed up earlier, killed the men in the ambush and went on to defeat the person that challenged him to a duel that would turn into an ambush.
>>
>>136248233
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill
Jack wasn't bad either.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_Törni
There was another famous finn besides Häyhä.
>>
>>136248375
Mongols were pretty crazy in general, they took no prisoners made no statements took no goods. They simply ravaged everything in their path making sure their path is very very spread out and thorough.
>>
>>136249018
Yeah no
>>
>>136248482
Jesus that nigger is like the Marky Mark pasta
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.