[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEMOCRATS FEARFUL ABOUT RUSSIA NARRATIVE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1501310005078.jpg (27KB, 673x586px) Image search: [Google]
1501310005078.jpg
27KB, 673x586px
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/05/democrats-trump-russia-blowback-241346

>'We need to talk about what people think about when they wake up in the morning, and it’s not Russia,' said one strategist.

Too much time has gone by. These are the same people who didn't like Trump anyway, so why should Americans care?

If these retards were smart they'd run on identity politics.
>>
>>136247054
Time for archive
https://archive.is/Iu3rw
>>
Because people know it's bullshit or just don't care anymore because they haven't dropped any real evidence in a year.
>>
>>136247154

Obama had how many months to investigate Trump and impanel a grand jury before the election?

The left lost the initiative because they really believed Trump would lose.
>>
Because who would believe that the election was actually turned by autistic frog cultists on a Sri Lankan dog grooming imageboard?
>>
when you scream and yell about a wolf, and have only presented tuffs of fur, a print or two, and maybe a tooth, but no one has seen or heard this wolf for half a year now, you shouldn't be surprised if people start to think you're screaming and yelling about nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 502x493px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 502x493px
>>136247090
How does he do it?
Every thread
First post
>>
>>136247453
Bot
>>
>>136247334
This

The Russia hacking was the Podesta emails which was because the retard fell for a phishing email. /pol/ literally hacked into his twitter at one point around the same day.

The other thing the "online propaganda" is fucking memes. Boomer retards in the government don't understand how the internet works so they called shit like /r/the_donald, infowars, 4chan, alt-right twitter accounts Russian internet trolls. That's what it all is.
>>
>>136247547

This is where Kekistan is actually important. Those normies will go in public.
>>
>>136247334

>they don't know or refuse to believe

It's best that way.
>>
>>136247453
reminder to report all bot posts (against site rules)
>>
>>136247334
DELET THIS!
>>
>>136247733
How well has it worked so far?
>>
>>136247733

Who cares.

He's taking shekels away from MSM. Fuck them.
>>
>>136247054
ROFLAO!!!!
>>
>>136247863
I literally only just started today famalam, saw somebody else get triggered by you, so realised I'm not alone. Be the change you want to see in the world and all that.

>>136248131
I never click archived links. There's no way of ascertaining source from URL, or any expectation (apart from what OP has said the link is) -- furthermore this archive site is 2-ish years old and pushed very heavily in line with right wing / conspiracy type content.
Use the wayback machine instead if you wish to archive.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.