[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you like if there were more referenda to vote directly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: AmazonFever4.jpg (42KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
AmazonFever4.jpg
42KB, 600x800px
Would you like if there were more referenda to vote directly on issues instead of having to do politics indirectly through elected representatives?
>>
Yes, nothing gives me more faith in the ability for the masses to manage their own affairs than when I see who they've elected to represent them.
>>
>>136246934
Uma delicia.
>>
File: 1434728536899.jpg (9KB, 337x337px) Image search: [Google]
1434728536899.jpg
9KB, 337x337px
Yes. Democrats have notoriously bad voter turnouts year after year in elections, especially in midterms.

Just imagine trying to get them to come out to vote once every few weeks on individuals issues. Republicans could do whatever the fuck they wanted.
>>
Nothing like a gigantic red stripe to distract from facial imperfections.
>>
>>136246934
This is what democracy should be.

Instead we every four years pick which (((puppet))) says the funniest things and looks best in a suit and kisses the most babies, trusting them and their private school buddies to write all our laws while we just relax and watch love island.

Fuck me we're all fucked.
>>
>>136246934
>Would you like if there were more referenda to vote directly on issues instead of having to do politics indirectly through elected representatives?

that would only make the tyrany of the majority worse theres a reason why the founding fathers chose for a representative democracy lad.
>>
>>136246934

Stop posting that fat nigger.
>>
>>136246934
Stop posting jungle niggers.
There are better things coming out of Brazil.
>>
>>136247624
> best things coming out of Brazil are Spanish women
>>
>>136246934
Yea, kind of like in Switzerland
>>
File: Screenshot.jpg (64KB, 527x507px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.jpg
64KB, 527x507px
only opinion-wise ones.
the nation should be led by church and the intellectuals which are led by god.
Democracy is a useful tool for communists, jews and neo-cons.
Id rather be led by hitler, mussolini, assad, gadhaffi etc than by mark rutte, geert wilders, trump, merkel.
>>
>>136246934
HAHA we're able to do just that you cucks.
>>
>>136247791
But she is Brazilian.
Fabiana Tambosi.
How can you be so dank?
>>
>>136248027
>guise we are white really. Muh southern brazil
Every fucking thread.
>>
>>136248975
Where did I say that you dumb cunt?
Natives are one of the smallest minorities in Brazil. I'm not saying whites are superior, just that natives are ugly as fucking shit.

Funny part is that I'm from the south.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.