[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lack of any Significant Events

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: 1496723817290.jpg (15KB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
1496723817290.jpg
15KB, 490x276px
All bullshit, all spam and all '''''habbening'''''' aside, does anyone feel like they're missing something? I feel like there is a vacuum of notable shit, like it's gone quiet. Obviously nothing is a good thing, but it feels like we're overdue for something really shitty, like a war, a country collapsing or a mass shooting or a (another) terrorist attack. All we have is a stagnant war in Syria, the regular bullshit with refugees, a brooding and always pissed off left, niggers, and possibly war in Asia maybe with India and China.

Something bad always happens and it never gets better, and the next bad thing hasn't happened yet.

Also discussion about global stability thread I guess.
>>
who fucking cares dumbass, quit worrying about stupid shit
>>
Also stop shitting up the board with happening threads
>>
You listen to FTN right brother? There's stuff going on, (((they))) just don't want you to know about it.

But I do miss the chimpouts. Last summer spoiled me.
>>
>>136245688
>>136245823
faggot, get the fuck off my board
>>
>>136245940
Wasn't ever "your" board you dumb cunt
>>
File: 1deal.gif (232KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1deal.gif
232KB, 800x533px
>>136246025
I have Don in my tag, fuck off you filthy communist scum.
>>
>>136245429
venezuela is collapsing. Their money is worth less than world of warcraft gold.

South africa is on the verge of civil war- whites are leaving in record numbers. Once syria raps up, Ukraine is going to be blitzed and donetsk completely annexed.

happenings are in the works.
>>
>>136245893
I think it was a response to the election, I'm sure a lot of people do. I'm just not sure what isn't controlled opposition and what is a legitimate stand against the status quo such as Trump, if there is one.
>>
>>136245688
>>136246136
he rolled them sick 88s tho
>>
>>136246212
yeah, I'll give him that, but he's still a communist dick suck.

>>136246187
Of course the chimpouts were controlled. It was (((Soros))) this is well established
>>
But based whitehouse anon, ((((our guy)))) promised big things just the other day, remember?

Oh, I forgot it was total LARP bullshit pol lapped up.
>>
>>136246186
Wouldn't that trigger a war, at least a proxy, between NATO and Russia? And I do see the collapse of Venezuela on the horizon, SA I'm not too sure about, I think the Boers will garner a lot of negative press, even if they are defending their lives.
>>136246308
I see, I do remember seeing a post about BLM or FEMEN losing Soros's funding.
>>
File: 1494456253251.png (160KB, 556x730px) Image search: [Google]
1494456253251.png
160KB, 556x730px
>>136245429
Nothing is happening because we won! Shadilay, MAGApedes, we did it. Final victory is in the hands of kek our holy god of kekistan
>>
>>136246136
>>136246187
>>136246308
>>136246345
>>136246641
You're all fucking retarded, especially you OP, you're the reason this board is dying.
>>
>>136245429
nigga I just farted and it smells like weed so what do you mean there isn't a happening???
>>
File: shit.jpg (9KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
9KB, 499x499px
>>136246641
>>136246737
>this level of shit posting

Congrats guys, you did it.
>>
>>136246737
yeah the people calling an anarchist a communist are pretty retarded
>>
>>136246992
>red and black
>anarcho-communist flag

Communist is literally in the name, toothpaste. Learn you fucking political philosophies.
>>
>>136245429
hey dipshit
while you sit around and mope, our enemies are moving in the darkness against us.
Did you notice what happened to YouTube just now?
Sitting around with your dick in your hands while the enemies tunnel under the walls
Get ready because when the Jew finally blows his shofar the walls are going to crumble
>>
>>136247201
>moving in the darkness

I feel this is relevant

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ephesians 6:12

Great post tho nip
>>
>>136247201
Yes I saw what happened to Youtube, it was a blatant and obvious move, but what next? It was bound to happen at some point.
>>
>>136247078
oh my bad
when I google anarchist flag I get that flag, so I thought it was just anarchism, but you're right
>>
>>136248129
lurk more, you'll be alright.
>>
>>136246488
Annexing crimea didn't trigger a NATO war. Russia knows NATO is a paper tiger. They know that losing territory is a worthy trade for avoiding nuclear war.
>>
>>136245429
>Obviously nothing is a good thing

No, this is bullshit. Peace is fucking boring why do you think we always have wars? Sure we have war over things like food, land, ideologies, etc. But honestly how do you think things like antifa brew up? It's young people that have nothing to fight for, antifa and the commies are bored out of their fucking mind and have nothing to do with their lives, no cause to back up like previous generations of humans all throughout history.

We're approaching genuine peace and humans are not wired for peace. This fucking sucks and we all know it, but nobody wants to admit it. There is no adventure or exploration left, there is no great evil to combat in the world and even if there is we have the internet to explain that to us, the "enemy" can explain why they do what they do humanizing them slightly more, exposing their arguments for something more than what a government propaganda poster tells us they are, there are no true bad guys anymore unless it's pure genocide or something like ISIS.

Peace is boring, it makes society get soft so when an actual happening does happen like all these terrorist attacks we're already dulled down from expecting everyone else to have become peaceful like the rest of the planet. Peace is just another way of saying 'removal of dissent', which in my opinion is the root of anything interesting or what /pol/ would call a "happening"
>>
>>136249241
In the short term sense, nothing happening is good, but I see your point.
Without getting too wordy, antifa are a bunch of faggots who won't, and can't, produce a 'bad guy' anymore. Their big brother in the USSR isn't there anymore, and China certainly hasn't made an effort to fund Communist militias or Pro commie government's that are the obvious ones. They don't have direction other than a unbridled hate for the government and authority in general. There hasn't been a hard left since the days of lead or a nationalist terror org since Weatherman, there just isn't anything legitimate they can spin to fight.

>>136248532
It wasn't an open conflict, no shots were exchanged. I just assumed if they inserted themselves into northeastern Ukraine where this actual fighting going on there would be open engagements between the two.
>>
>>136249862
>aren't the obvious ones
>>
>>136249862

Did you not see the videos? People died. rebels were killed, their families blackbagged. houses artilleried, planes shot at. If any other country had tried to tull that, they would be glassed.
>>
>>136245429
Good little goy, let the system trick you into thinking the world is scarier than it is. Infact, to make yourself feel safe, why don't you go out and stockpile goods and buy some guns.
>>
>>136245429
This is actually how things always are. The fake news media has been spinning a 24/7 fake narrative since cable TV was invented. All of a sudden they've had to stop, because not a one of them can think about anything except Donald Trump.
>>
>>136250870
To be completely honest I wasn't paying much attention to it at the time, I was working some pretty shit jobs. I do remember Ukrainian soldiers being forced out of an airport at gunpoint. I would think there would have been at least some conflict or military reaction at losing a large fraction of your country.
>>
>>136245429
>Also discussion about global stability
There is a border dispute with military incursions going on between India and China right now.
Unfortunately the best we're likely to get is a skirmish.
Also, if North Korea tests a nuke we might get airstrikes and escalation.
>>
>>136249241
>Peace is fucking boring

Edgy. You ever been to war? It's fucking horrifying and terrible.
>>
>>136247201
>Did you notice what happened to YouTube just now?
What?
>>
>>136253736
>It's fucking horrifying and terrible.
It really isn't. Being ordered to patrol in a circle day after day so cavemen could take pot shots at me seemed like black comedy but I was never really bothered.
>>
>>136253923
They're purging all right-wing and natsoc content
>>
Need an FBI Anon post. Definitely need a juicy WH Anon post too. No more of these shit LARPers
>>
>>136246488
Further invasion of Ukraine is, in my opinion, unlikely. Russia's strategy has been to set up "frozen conflicts" in the budget area between itself and Western Europe - see also South Ossetia, etc. These frozen conflicts are economically insignificant, but dominate the policies of the buffer states and prevent them from joining NATO or the EU.

You can see the distinction between what Russia did in the Donbass compared to what happened in Crimea: Crimea has strategic value as an actual territory, while Donbass is simply a good excuse to keep Ukraine locked in a slo-mo civil war.

In my opinion, a more likely scenario is another 'hybrid war' in a different buffer state - either one of the Baltics (which are NATO members and must be treated carefully) or in the Caucasus.

South Africa isn't something I've researched much on my own, but if you haven't already you should watch Molyneaux's interview with the head of a South African "civil defense" organization from a few months ago. His prediction was that we'd see something around Christmas (summer for SA).
>>
>>136256034
I agree. What keeps me up at night is wondering how many more hybrid wars until NATO loses credibility and russia stops being scared of pushing the envelope. if it ever has been
>>
The mother of all happenings, literally what everything has led upto, will occur in the holiday season. Late November/ Early December my friends.
Stay Safe.
>>
>>136258535
So I'm finally going to get the present I always wanted? Thanks Santa!
>>
>>136245429
Your just a happening junkie. Your in it for the juice the action.
>>
>>136249241
>There is no adventure or exploration left

The earth is not flat
>>
>>136245688
>>136245823
Fuck off leftypol, you cucks do nothing but spam your shit threads here every single day that have nothing to do with politics
>>
Everyone is investigating everyone else -- it will be a happening geyser when the various investigations are complete.
>>
>>136258104
Russia isn't stupid enough to pull that shit with an actual NATO member country. If they did we would have to intervene.

Artice 5 is serious business.
>>
>>136245823
I literally only come here for habbening threads.

Go jerk yourself off on /b/ you fucking spaz
>>
>>136245429
Everything that happened was orchestrated to goad you into rebellion whereupon a communist black supremacist government would be installed.

However, they ran a truck over families, killed thousands, blew up teeenagers, caused riots, gaslighted via BLM, and finally shot a white woman for no reason.

They've realized whites don't react as planned and are flummoxed. They don't understand what's happening but using legal means and elections to deport illegals and take back the country is the opposite of what they were aiming for.
>>
Jesus came back some time ago and is taking names. People are shitting their pants.
>>
>>136254018
Yeah, that's not fucking war, mate. Being a POG doesn't give you an insight into that shit, either, and it ain't like I did much on my fucking deployment. I don't know a single fucking person who actually fought in the initial invasions of Iraq and Afghan.

We ever get into the fucking shit, you'd best believe that most people on /pol/ are going to suck-start a fucking shotgun, especially if it takes place at home.
>>
>>136265252
>Being a POG doesn't give you an insight into that shit
What did you mean by this?
>most people on /pol/ are going to suck-start a fucking shotgun
That's a bit melodramatic. People adapt.
If cross eyed tribals can go from fucking their first cousins to eating trash and shooting at foreigners I think the skinny fat minions of /pol/ would do fine.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.