[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be hapa :(

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 46

File: en.jpg (21KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
en.jpg
21KB, 600x384px
I'm half white half chink.

Ever since i was young my families have never treated me like one of their own. Chinese side treats me like an outsider. White side doesn't completely treat me like family.

Cousins say shit like "Gee anon you must be good at math" and make shitty jokes.

I fit in no where. I am depressed.

Moral of the story don't race mix. You end up with pieces of shit like me that are depressed and mentally unstable.

Probably going to kill myself soon anyways.
>>
>>136243859
take some shitskins/leftards with you if you decide to go out
>>
Please live
>>
I remember when I was in high school and confused.

Then I grew up and realized I am responsible for where I go in life.
>>
Is your name Lee lol
>>
>>136243859
Hapa always seem to have some kind of mental health issue.
>>
>>136243859
How about you just have a shitty family? Or even more realistic: You have a shitty personality and nobody likes you no matter what color you are.

Wow, sucks to be you.
>>
>>136243859

why don't you move to asia and be an idol or something? don't they love hapas there?
>>
>>136244059
Seriously we do. Other hapas that i have met have the same issues.
>>136244052
No it's a white name.
>>136243940
;)
>>
>>136244122
Planning on it. Don't look that bad either, i am handsome, i've had many girlfriends but i just feel so outsided. I feel like i am 2 things at once and cannot identify with either.
>>
>>136244207
>I feel like i am 2 things at once and cannot identify with either.
Triggered
>>
make sure it wasn't just bants before you kill your entire family. i know your kind doesn't get humor.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImGQkRYxrKc
>>
>>136243859
>Probably going to kill myself soon anyways.
You should if you actually consider those small issues as life destroying. Now fuck off pussy.
>>
File: impossibru_invisibru.jpg (2MB, 2667x1896px) Image search: [Google]
impossibru_invisibru.jpg
2MB, 2667x1896px
>>136243859

Become good at maths
>>
>>136243859
You should not be depressed becauseo your family doesn't love you. You should care about yourself and what you can do to help society
>>
>>136244396
>>136244297
When it's been happening your entire life, you family always treating you like an outcast it gets to you.
>>
>>136243859
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2O4GuNHwEg&list=PL2991371068BF39DC

Learn to cook like Dawei (white barbarians call him dave)
>>
We know. I've probably said this shit a hundred times in 'is it redpilled to marry a gook'
'still falling for the white women meme get a redpilled asian qt' 'what's wrong with racemixing' slide threads.

How no one thinks about this before they have kids is completely insane to me. It's obvious
>>
>>136243859
What a pathetic individual you are if your lack of clear ethnic identity drives you towards suicide.
>>
>>136244461
There's more to the world besides your fucking family.
>>
>>136243859
Fuck off you pussy. There is nothing wrong with race mixing.
>>
Which side is the Asian side, mom or dad?
>>
>>136244596
>That flag
>okay with mixing
Checks out
>>
>>136244525
>>136244596
Only racemix if you want fucked up kids like me.
>>136244571
Try saying that after you have gone through a lifetime of not being able to come to conclusions with your own fucking racial identity.

Do you have any idea how conflicting it is? I am accept nowhere in my family which is fine but it left severe damage on my brain. Honestly.
>>
>>136244755
How did it traumatize you? What kind of mental traumas do you have?
>>
>>136243859
>"Gee anon you must be good at math"
Well, are you?
>>
>>136245010
The fact i never got love as a child. My father wasn't really happy about showing me to his side of the family as they're traditional Chinese and my mother was ashamed.

Fucking hell.
>>
>>136243859
>I fit in no where.

you are wrong, you are both white and chink. you are a person who has two worlds which to belong
>>
>single anecdote invalidates racemixing
I'm sorry for your upbringing anon, but I'm mixed and turned out great. People do need to make sure their extended family is alright with it, otherwise they could potentially be ostracized.
>>
>>136245216
Then learn to cope with it. You said you would kill yourself: don't. If you are intelligent/charismatic or simply have good values I suggest you to try to find a woman that loves you and have kids with her. This way you'll pass good genes and raise your kids the right way
>>
>>136245534
>Pass good genes
Hapas pass good genes?
>>
>>136245595
Every race (depending on the person of course) is capable of passing good genes
>>
>>136245808
Sometimes I think this place puts too much emphasis on nature over nurture. You can have the most attractive person with an astronomical IQ but they can be a terrible parent. Riches and success aren't always indicative of good parenting skills (see: my father). You're as good a judge of yourself as any, OP. If you think, in good faith, you'd make a good parent, don't deny yourself just to appease some people here.
>>
>>136244110

Are you a woman?
>>
File: IMG_0166.jpg (148KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0166.jpg
148KB, 721x1024px
>Hapas will save the world
>White people just shoot up schools
>>
>>136243859
You can at least always fall into the "minority" group.
>>
>>136244207
>many girlfriends
degenerate
>>
Go to Russia, an entire nation of hapas
>>
>>136244207
Pussy

Get a blonde girl
>>
You have shitty family, like most family. Stick it to them both by doing something great with your life.
>>
>>136243859
stream it pls
>>
>>136243859
You are just beta. It doesn't matter what race you are, everything will be the same.
>>
>>136243859
Are you a femanon, hapa? Your posts fit the profile of a person I know.
>>
>>136244525
The worst thing a white male can do is force his son to have a selfish fetish fueled mother that will probably try to molest him because hes "hybrid vigor"
>>
File: IMG_0084.jpg (47KB, 479x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0084.jpg
47KB, 479x439px
>>136245010
Its literally worse than being a double nigger because you are smart enough to be above them all but stuck under a blatant racism sandwich from both sides. Im suprised the elliot rogers stuff stopped.

I guess the other thing about hapas is that they adapt, so all it took was 1 big failure for them to come up with new tactics.

When life is beyond too painful to live, simply become immortal.
>>
>>136245534
How do you love if youve never experienced such a basic human need everyone else takes for granted?
>>
R/hapas is a good place
>>
>>136243859
If you plan on actually killing yourself take out some politicians who promote trade with china
>>
Record it nigger
>>
Dude

At least you're not half a nigger

You're civilized, you have tradition

Id prefer whites race mix with only Asians if they really want to race mix because Asians are a worthy people.
>>
>>136244207
>2 things at once and cannot identify with either.

take the best aspects of both. you're literally master race
>>
>>136247111
You literally need to learn what is love; and I don't mean only love for a woman, but love for sons and daughters and love for family members. I can't give you an answer because it's too complex and I would fail to explain it. You have to search that truth for yourself
>>
>>136247278

Eating insects is worthy...

Yes, worthy of what? Hick dick?
>>
>>136243859
DO NOT shoot your roommates, kill random grills and the commit suicide. That's a stereotype and nobody wants to be THAT guy.
>>
>>136243859
Add some meaning to your life anon. I am a hapa white nationalist. Become a white nationalist and fight in the civil war that is going to erupt when they impeach Trump, you can an hero then and also take out some SJWs. Its gonna be a hell of a ride pretty soon bro.
>>
Yeah being a hapa is interesting. Personally I was born to an autistic Japanese father and a sick but still somewhat functional Australian mother. Me and my sister are pretty messed up tbqhwyf, I got the schitz from doing the drugs.
But I'm focussing on self improvement and shit, like life could be way worse.
Chin up buddy, you gotta believe!
>>
>>136247437
In other words: Don't Worry be Hapa.
>>
stop being such a bitch and bear your cross
having perfect family is a rarity
>>
>>136243859
At least you live in a country that doesn't have one canonical ethnicity, I am in a similar situation but in Switzerland.
But the thing is, there is no such thing as "a people" these days anyway. Everyone wants to be an individual, so fuck them. By being rich I am worth more to 'Swiss society' than someone who's just 'part of the Swiss people'.
>>
>>136243859
Man the fuck up. I am half Asian, my mom is a literal schizophrenic, my dad is a drunkard black sheep, and I was raised in a single mother household by said schizophrenic. I am happy, successful, and studying engineering in college. No excuses. You should be filled with pathos of distance and disdain for the plebs rather than get depressed because you can't "fit in," how utterly pathetic.
>>
>>136247391
>What is Japan
>What is South Korea
>What is Thailand
>What is Singapore

You act like all Asian nations are mainland China.
>>
>>136243859
>Chinese side treats me like an outsider. White side doesn't completely treat me like family.

There's your answer, Mr. Bait OP. The Chink side shuns you while the white side is just kind of awkward and your cousins give you generic bants. You're already on /pol/, so you might as well go full Hank Yoo.
>>
>>136247523
>Everyone wants to be an individual, so fuck them. By being rich I am worth more to 'Swiss society' than someone who's just 'part of the Swiss people'.

He lied to himself quietly...
>>
>>136247632
Hah, your 'Volksgenossen' would sell you out in an instant if it meant furthering their interests, which are primarily financial.
>>
File: IMG_0129.jpg (44KB, 426x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
44KB, 426x580px
>>136247278
>Being smart enough to see through the veil and being alone in the darkness while everyone calls you a shrimp dicked chink slanty eyed whitey cuckold beta cracker no matter where you go
You get used to it and just become like Keanu

>Wife and daughter just died horribly
>Oh no that sucks, just like everything else
>Guess I better go be amazing at something and try to find out why I'm here...

Without a masculine asian father that knows how to dominate white women, being a hapa is hell because youre surrounded by supremacist betas.
>>
File: 1435856186175.jpg (49KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
1435856186175.jpg
49KB, 283x323px
>>136243859
I think the problem is that you are just a weak little bitch who buries himself in victim mentality because you feel like a failure, since you've never gotten your shit together enough to accomplish anything that could make your family proud of you.

Stop whining.
>>
File: 1474579267988.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1474579267988.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
Be proud of yourself anon. You need to get out and live your life. It will be tough at first. But in 5 to 10 years of struggle, you will grow out of this and hopefully marry a good wife and give the love you never had.

My parents never gave me love. One beat the shit out of me everyday and a mum who never cared or showed affection and is jealous of my success now and only wanted money out of me. I am a sensitive person who was looking affection and love like a drug(still do now but not as much as before) be cause i wasn't loved. My wife helped me psychologically to care only about my newborn and family. Hence, there is no way out now unless you work on yourself like a soldier and be successful or try to get decent income and most importantly get a good wife. Not gf material but wife.

Get a chinese/white wife if you can, she will be able to understand you and be compassionate towards your kind.

Lastly, believe in God. You need to be strong spiritually. Go to a local mosque despite Islam hate here on /pol/.

Be strong anon, you are great.
>>
>>136243859
is your family rich?
it sounds like your family is just fucking dysfunctional, just like half of american families. are they yet to divorce? athiests? left-leaning parasites?
>>
>>136244122
>>136244207
Fucking this. We have lots of Fil-americans coming here. They got star treatment.
>>
>>136243859
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>136247322
And what if you also get tortured and abused because youre parents see you as a bonus toy to their sexual fetish that gets in the way and doesnt matter rather than a child to be cared for and loved?
>>
>>136243859
>Cousins say shit like "Gee anon you must be good at math"
well are you?
>>
>>136243859
>S.E.A pussy so tight
>can't racemix with it
remind me to end this fling at some point.
>>
>>136244110
>>136246528

Women or faggot either way it sounds like a baby back bitch.
>>
File: 1501933882174.jpg (45KB, 661x501px) Image search: [Google]
1501933882174.jpg
45KB, 661x501px
>>136243859

There is an advantage to being born hapa, often enough the typical hapa is high IQ, at least you aught to do well economically which is a hell of a lot better then the low IQ subhumans of society.

Sure, sameness is an inherit desire of man but really its social economics. Also for men its more about reproduction and access to pussy, wealth or a good bad boy personna works well
>>
>>136247816
>tfw threw love in the trash because it got too painful trying to experience that which was alien
How do you not push her away? How the fuck do you learn to love when everyone you have ever met has either hated you, wished you dead, or treated you like a nigger to be used?
>>
>>136243859
You're depressed/mentally unstable and you're just looking for excuses.
>>
>>136248201
>Doing well economically
>In a place worse than hell
Yay...
>>
>>136248243
You are insane. You are the problem.
>>
>>136248243
Don't be such a weakling
>>
>>136243859

Become over-the-top American Asian. Wear a cowboy hat and adopt a southern drawl.

Trust me, White people will think you're great and want you around.
>>
>>136248365
Im exaggerating to get a point across you low IQ nigger
>>
>>136247816
Mohammad is a false prophet
>>
>>136248411
>being a godcuck at all
>>
>>136248368
>No schools
>No family to go to
>No friends that can relate
But where do you learn?
>>
>>136248459
Godcuck is fine

Religious useful idiot sheep is not
>>
>>136248461
I went to a very expensive private school and hated my dad
>>
>>136248410
Histrionics. Shows your lack of character.
>>
>>136248243
My wife loves me more than I love her from the start. I had trust issue at first but I try to be sincere with my heart even though it always turn out to be crushed at the end by other people. She knew about my weakness and life and did the opposite in trying to shoe affection and others. I am lucky to find a good wife like that bécause I acted like an autistic child, weird but for her, she didn't care as if she knew me from the inside.

I always try to have a good sincere heart in everything I do and Ithank God, it didn't bite me back.
>>
>>136248411
No problem :)
>>
>>136243859
Find a purpose man, quit being all Elliot Rodgers and shit.
>>
>>136248545
Blah blah just discuss the topic of how to help hapas. They have a tough situation and regularly noone to help them except 4chan and becoming numb to life.

More hapas than you expect listen to Linkin Park on repeat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
>>
>>136244164
Don't listen to that moron
take out some jews why he would recommend shitskins IDK
>>
>>136248652
And if God sends you a demon instead of an angel, what then?
>>
>>136244527
We're talking about 2 different races. There could very well be conflicting genes which affect him in ways medicine doesn't suspect. If he says he's unstable I believe him.
>>
>>136248869
I am half Asian and white(I am not using your retarded Hawaiian term that I have never heard in my life). Anyone who uses the term 'hapa' unironically should hang themselves. As I've said earlier, I can guarantee I've had a much tougher life than you and nevertheless have succeeded.
>>
>>136248940
I would Divorce until I find the right one . It's me being happy or the highway. Woman I used to meet get to know that fast very fast so I don't lose my time or theirs. Usually when I meet them I tell them that I want my intention is marriage and make a good family, kids like our forefathers from the get go. I don't lose their time or my time. Girls appreciated sincerity that even the biggest whores, up to us to weed out the bad ones from the real wife material
>>
Join military or something you massive faggots. all gooks/chinks with exception of nips have to go thru hellish life in mainland, and you are whining about "muh identity" shits. you just have dysfunctional, rubbish, chav family. live with it.
>>
>>136243859
Nice larp, anon.

Always been treated fine by both sides of my family. My chinese side of the family has helped my family and I more times than you can count, probably helps that theyre not communists.

My european side of the family are liberal cucks whove taken a suppository of blue pills. Had a vegan uncle who borrowed $5k from my welfare uncle because he couldnt pay rent. Yet when he found out we were for trump, called us rednecks. At least we pay our bills bitch.

The funny thing is when i was growing up here in the states, it was made very clear that i was not one of (((them))). It didnt click until recently.

And anon if youre not larping sack the fuck up. The world owes you nothing, start working toward a goal even if its making your bed in the morning.
>>
>>136249014
You should never take anti depressants or shit as a Hapa. They fuck with your head in ways science doesnt understand.

All you can do is keep going through the dark, eat the pain and hope you one day understand why you were forced into this cruel game.
>>
File: 1489795819728.jpg (89KB, 1182x966px) Image search: [Google]
1489795819728.jpg
89KB, 1182x966px
>>136243859
What the fuck are you doing on a white supremacy forum when you're half asian retard? Get out and live life nigger.
>>
>>136247302
he's right. the synthesis of east and west we possess will allow us to rule the world
>>
>>136249371
>You should never take anti depressants or shit as a Hapa. They fuck with your head in ways science doesnt understand.
/pol/ is the most gullible board if they actually believe this.
>>
>>136249113
>implying i havent succeeded
What kind of arrogant 1 dimensional fool are you?

With no love, happiness or suicide in life, all that is left is never ending useless pointless success and emptiness. Just trying everday to find something enjoyable about existence and finding nothing so just keep searching for decades.
>>
>>136249562
If youre not happy then you havent succeeded.

Or you have a poor definition of success.
>>
>>136249562
I mean it precisely in that sense: spiritually, psychologically, I am the only person in my family put together. You might just be too fucking dumb to "get it," honestly.
>>
>>136244300
SHIIIEEETTTT THEY KNOW
>>
>>136249314
The only wife materials I have ever met and been compatible with have been manipulative selfish demons

Its so painful going through those I cant even worry about anything anymore because theres no lower I can go

Do you just keep trying every year, keep letting the fire of hope get snuffed out again, then relighting it and trying again in a never ending cycle of suffering? Wheres the end or purpose to it? Is it all just a fucking patience test? Because fine ill live to be 100, save the world and then tell God his reality fucking sucks and I never want to go back.
>>
>>136249537
>shilling pills
Ok (((friend)))
>>
>>136249874
From firsthand experience with the mentally ill, some people need adjustment.
>>
>>136249690
>>136249741
You need to be happy to live

I dont

I just want to be released from this fucking prison
>>
>>136246847
What are some good streaming apps that wont ban me? When i finally decide to if i do i'll stream it.
>>
Op, try to make the world better or to your liking.
>>
>>136249995
>shilling pills even harder
OK (((((((FRIEND)))))))
>>
Half bloods are the spawn of foreigners and traitors.

They must be purged.

Sorry about that.
>>
geez christ, why do you want to "fit in".

Make your own kingdom.
>>
>>136250074
kek

>>136250045
Why you ignore every other post but that one? Fucking OP kys.
>>
>>136249999
>You need to be happy to live
No you don't. That's such a petty and normie viewpoint. Where there's a why, there is a how.

>>136250074
Not an argument.

>>136250089
Keep your dick in your pants then Nigel.
>>
>>136243859

Half Latino half white here.

I feel your pain, senpai
>>
>>136250073
Have you ever tried to herd a thousand rabid retarded cats? Thats what its like being a Hapa trying to help people fix the world

Its possible, but its all so tiresome
>>
anon,

better you are half chink then half nig.

if you can't appreciate that, then go shoot yourself not!
>>
>>136250089
Fuck off divide and conquer anglo paki jew
>>
>>136250222
You're Latino.
>>
>>136243859

sry m8

thats just the reality of things

race matters and thats why you dont racemix :(
>>
>>136250136
Making people laugh used to be something I was good at and could fake enjoying, but my jokes always went from dark humor funny to dark make-you-depressed honest and then i couldnt pretend to enjoy spreading suffering
>>
>>136250250
You probably can't change the world then.
>>
>>136250204
>no "you" dont
You didnt check them or read the rest of that post
>>
>>136250222
No you dont

Youre just a brown guy in a brown country. Hispanics are all mixed as fuck and fit in anywher
>>
File: cat.jpg (53KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
53KB, 600x480px
>>136243859
Just kill jews and pedos instead of yourself. Track podesta bros fo example. Why just waste your life for no good?

Or move to a fully mongrel nation for job, like Kazakhstan or Finland. Find love and happiness there.
>>
>>136250255
Better to be too dumb to notice than too smart to ignore
>>
>>136250496
I said possible, not easy
>>
>>136249801

I feel you anonbro 100% percent.
I will give you my secret.
Girls in the West are 95.2% almost all whores and you will most likely waste your time since they are born and raise to be man, being whore is a normal thing and how dare you mentionning how many Tyrone's she's had in her life.

What I did was to marry abroad. I married a Berber (since I am also). Born and raised in the culture of having only 1 man in your life. Never lose virginity and so on and on. For me it was the only way out. You can go try Eastern Europe. They are obediant wife, loving wife and are conservative to the core. Many of my friend did also that and are very happy.

I did and those type of wifes make you feel Alpha or you even become Alpha without even being one because they are raised to give man 100% authority on everything you do unlile Western sluts. They are raised to be loot everything you have after marriage and still hold you accountable and you ultimately become a beta cuck because of her.
>>
hapas are the living embodiment of asians getting cucked

they need to be finished otherwise we can't show our face to the world fellow asian bros, literally everyone is laughing at us when they see these mongrels, know who your enemy is brehs
>>
>>136250562
You asserted that I think I need to be happy to live and I corrected you.
>>
>>136250659
>Running away from your problems to find an easier life for yourself in someones elses land
White male/10
>>
File: 1500249367253.jpg (62KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1500249367253.jpg
62KB, 550x550px
As a mulatto I probably have it better than you OP, but I feel you on many of your problems. Go out and kill a few faggot white leftists, rape a few women, and kill some niggers. It's the only way to free yourself from this hell
>>
OP, if your family are shitty to you, then fuck em.

I really think moving to Asia and being a star is the right move.

Not going in to specifics but moving a long way away from them can help your relationship with nuclear family members you don't get along with. And as for your cousins, you just never have to see them.
>>
>>136250910
said by a shitskin living in a European country
Your children are going to live in the third world and we are not going to save them
>>
>>136247760
>Hah, your 'Volksgenossen' would sell you out in an instant
They better, this is Murrica.
>>
>136250910
>28 posts by this triggered faggot
>>
I get your point, but stop crying bitch nigger
>>
>>136250302
You disagree with me?
>>
>>136249466
>white supremacy forum
You are seriously fucking lost newfag.
>>
>>136250759
I dont have a problem with alpha beta shit because Ive learned that women are the submissive gender that likes getting used, especially in bed

I cant live with myself if I do the same weak shortcut as my father: moving to a soft easy spot with nicer women just so I can selfishly be happy while my children may or may not suffer

I dont speak their language. I know 0 people there. Id literally just be an invader stealing a quality woman to fulfill my own selfish need for happiness and love
>>
>>136250812
Thats cuz youre on mind control pills you fucking zombie
>>
>>136250807
>asian beta cuck supremacy
Stop
>>
I am half white/black, ( my siblings and I though look more white kinda like Mariah Carey) and I share the same feeling.

Mom used to tell us that, thanks to the fact that we are mixed, we can fit anywhere and I was happy about it, but through experience I realized it was the complete opposite: we are never truly accepted anywhere, even among other family members ( uncles, aunts, cousins...) ; we would not be invited to big family dinners, they would all go on trip and weekends together and we were left out, they would make weird comments like, "so which side do you prefer?" "you wouldn't understand that it is not your culture" "wow you can speak just like us!" "you must feel really weird!" .. my mom got so mad one day, at my dad's family because they organized a gigantic 10 years family( 2ND degree cousins included lol)lunch in the field next to our home, invited my dad but told him that my mom my siblings and I couldn't come because there was no place for us..

My brothers and I never cared about skin color given that our parents are of different colors, but it seems that too many people around us just can't do that and we end up dragged into their mess ;(
>>
>>136251081
Boohoo so sad
>>
>>136251407
The only pills I take is vitamin D. Stop trying to make yourself feel better about your inadequacy.
>>
>>136251475
Wew rare

Post tits
>>
>>136243859
Thanks for the confirm.

Try to find yourself a half white half chink girl and go on from there.
>>
File: IMG_0152.gif (294KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0152.gif
294KB, 480x480px
>>136251012
Too much honor and desire to do good

Cannot be a demon, do not want to be one

Would rather just suffer through hell rather than rip and tear way out

I wish the bad guys would try to kill me though so I can unleash the baba yaga. Only with evil's invitation, arrogance and permission can one go full doomguy and get out of hell the hard way.

Sadly they just let me live in suffering and trap my spirit in this mind/body.

JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY SO I CAN BE FREED AND SHOW YOU WHY YOU SHOULDNT FORCE PEOPLE TO SUFFER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiiIb35CKds

The sad part is that LARPing emotions on 4chan is the closest i ever get to living and they never try to kill me because I refuse to do anything to justify their evil. I need them to make the first move so I can be unleashed BUT IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENS
>>
>>136251023
>running away from your problems to be a muh dick nigger in another peoples land
White male/10
>>
File: IMG_0155.jpg (654KB, 954x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0155.jpg
654KB, 954x728px
>>136251212
Watch what happens when you purge someone who has tried to be good all their life

Do it faggot, fucking purge me please, I dare you. See what God has built into this reality when you kill someone you should not have killed. I am ready to be reborn with a crystal clear life purpose after that for all eternity if necessary.

Why do you think the "jews" are going to get fucked? They thought when you kill the physical and get away with it on earth your problems end. They were wrong
>>
>>136251475
>DONT WORRY ANON YOU CAN FIT IN ANYWHERE IF YOU JU-
>Noone else in this reality goes along with that delusion except lying parents
This nigger seems to understand
>>
File: Autism-Speaks-Logo.jpg (811KB, 1286x1254px) Image search: [Google]
Autism-Speaks-Logo.jpg
811KB, 1286x1254px
>>136252398
>>
>>136251538
I dont feel shit nigger

I just LARP on 4chan
>>
>>136251816
>most digusting whores on the planet usually
T-thanks
>>
File: IMG_0159.png (338KB, 1653x1238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159.png
338KB, 1653x1238px
>>136251992
Just invert my shit up, never kill me and trap my retribution in a suffering avatar senpai
>>
File: STOP.jpg (91KB, 734x729px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
91KB, 734x729px
>>136252581
>wah wah end my suffering wah my existence is a nightmare wah wah
You're not actually a "hapa," you're a bored summerfag with too much time on your hands.
>>
>>136252526
God I wish they would all just try to kill me so I could turn my life into John Wick
>>
>>136252522
Not everywhere is like this. My mixed family gets along just fine. The thing about this place is that most of the well-adjusted people don't go here, cause what reason would they have to complain? Society accepts them. They're happy.
That's why /pol/ is constantly a whirlpool of negative emotions and sob stories. The successful have no reason to open themselves up here, and if they ever post something it's written off as blogspam.
>>
>>136243859
dude you are just making it worse by coming on this site.
do what this dude says >>136250659

if you want to gradually become whiter marry an armenian girl (they arent white but they arent that non white either) and you can climb from there, maybe some cute berber etc

I dont think you should be on this site, unless you wanna suffer, just browse other sites. I dont think anyone will care if your a hapa in /v/ for example

theres nothing wrong with you not wanting to be a degenerate and hating the jews, i believe non whites can support white nationalism, regardless of whether they would be allowed to live in an ethnostate or not

im gonna tell you what you dont have to do if you decide to procreate and that is to mix with some other race outside chinese/white. and i'll explain here:
when two races mix, the offspring retains some good characteristics from each part (not all of both parts, nor all of one part, a bit of each), if you then decide to mix with a white person then your white traits will be dominant, or viceversa if you go with chinese.

However if you decide to marry a nigger for example its gonna be worse, you are gonna become and actual mutt and theres no telling what happens there, white or chinese side wont be dominant anymore, and the offspring will inherit the nigger genes in this case and thus losing both positive traits from whites-chinese.

if you decide to go white just go for a canadian /american bitch, those are white enough to be beneficial to your genes (although they all have some nonwhite its hardly noticeable in their genes and they are already mixed -non white in my book- so you are not gna ruin them or anything) or just armernian girl like i said before

If you married an European i think that would be bad, you would be damaging a pure white persons heritage (not to offend you but i believe races shouldnt mix if they are pure), but dont listen to me and do what you want its not like i can stop u lol
>>
Well at least if your are female you must be hot af, so you can bang as many weeabo as you want. Literally endless sex. If male, sorry bro.
>>
>>136252795
Thanks for the compliment you stupid cuckold, now stop ad hominem attacking on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>136243859
Anon it was just a joke
>>
>>136252938
They post on jewbook for narcissism and likes

We post on 4chan to get cold hard depressing answers

Good luck getting anything of value from a bunch of self conscious, superficial, narcissistic backpatters/hugbox shittalkers on jewbook
>>
>>136253000
>endless promiscuous sex as a female
>good thing
Kys
>>
>>136252643
You're a fucking idiot if you believe that. Yes, these girls are often super needy in their quest to slobber on Chad or even Tyrone's cock, but lots of girls are like that.

There are many types of girls that are more slutty than western female hapas, including most 100% Asian girls.
>>
>>136253238
Quit demonizing happiness. You'll never get out of this rut unless you do. Assuming that everyone who is happy with themselves and their circumstances are stupid and naive is, well, stupid and naive.
>>
File: dark-times.png (125KB, 448x548px) Image search: [Google]
dark-times.png
125KB, 448x548px
>>136243859

here some motivation
>be my dylann for a day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aY3rwF75oQ
>>
>>136243859
So, are you good at math?
>>
>>136253238

most people are selfish anon. also most people are dicks. find happiness, it is the only way
>>
>>136244207
Rogers 2.0
>>
>>136243859
Well are you good at math?
>>
>>136254049
he can only count to 1 so no hes not good at math.
> i know someone that can count to 9.
>>
>>136253645
>Asian girls in the west
Trash tier on par with sheboons
>>
File: IMG_0098.jpg (84KB, 750x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.jpg
84KB, 750x352px
>>136253654
Ignorance is bliss you fucking retard

Have you ever gotten past your own arrogance?
>>
>>136244525
>ive said this maybe a hundred times
Nobody cares, this isn't reddit
>>
File: IMG_0285.png (706KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0285.png
706KB, 1136x640px
>>136253763
>first few seconds
LOL I wonder how (((she))) got a job in acting
>>
>>136254626
The only people who say this are Asian and hapa boys who are resentful.

I know loads of mixed race people, and indulging your distinctions both wmaf and amwf. Some of them are well adjusted, some of them are not. The only thing you can say with any certainty is that the ones who are not well adjusted are usually boys and they always blame their racial make up and their parents.
>>
>>136254949
(((she))) was the first to die what did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1499545831516.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499545831516.png
568KB, 960x720px
>>136244207
>Don't look that bad either, i am handsome, i've had many girlfriends
>>
ah hang around, theres gonna be pie later.
>>
File: IMG_0071.gif (2MB, 450x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0071.gif
2MB, 450x278px
>>136253763
>You either die a Supreme Gentleman or live long enough to see yourself become the baba yaga that saves reality from imbalanced evil
Such is life.
>>
>>136254136
>find a needle in an ocean filled with sharks while youre bleeding
Ok, give me a minute
>>
>>136244164
>Other hapas that i have met have the same issues
Why don't you morons create a community then? This is what normal people would do instead of going rampant or killing yourself.
>>
>>136255087
>Hasnt seen the racemixing asian whores that come to america for what is essentially a lifelong porn fetish
Consider yourself lucky
>>
>>136255096
The shooters know SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>136255230
>White malw virgin that cant get a girl when even us hapas can
Wow you make me feel lucky
>>
>>136255734
Less than 1% of America

It would be like a 2-3 person community
>>
File: 1479447614415.png (2MB, 1718x2064px) Image search: [Google]
1479447614415.png
2MB, 1718x2064px
>>136244164
>No it's a white name.

Here we go again.
>>
>>136255984
Take a calculator out and multiply 350,000,000 by 1/100 you fucking shit nigger
>>
File: 1493418599418.jpg (118KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493418599418.jpg
118KB, 1600x900px
>>136244207
lol fuck off
>>
>>136245216
If your mother is ashamed why'd she have a mixed child?
>>
> hapa community hates the alt right
> hapa community agrees with the alt right
>>
>>136255794
>Lifelong porn fetish
Is how YOU characterize it. And I don't doubt that unhealthy relationships do exist. In fact I've known people in them.

But it's a hard world out there kiddo and a lot of people, especially women, would much rather be in a relationship that r/asianmasculinity deems to be unhealthy than no relationship at all.

You're gonna need to face up to the fact that you aren't entitled to get everything you want. And if you sit in judgement of everyone who doesn't conform to your own peculiar, self-justifying moral standards, people can tell and that makes you unpleasant to be around. No way to get a gf.
>>
File: 1410594373444.png (310KB, 499x583px) Image search: [Google]
1410594373444.png
310KB, 499x583px
>>136244300
OY VEY!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1500519274961.jpg (59KB, 646x654px) Image search: [Google]
1500519274961.jpg
59KB, 646x654px
>>136243859
Hapa here, too. Half white and half Korean. Same experience as you.
>Bullied by family regularly
>"Anon, why are Asians so ugly?"
>"Ew, you eat that food?"
In my 30's now and married, I don't talk to biological family anymore. I'm written out of the will anyway. Life does get better, whether you believe or not. I make more annually than any similarly aged family members. They call me; I never answer their calls. If you ignore them, it drives them insane.
>>
File: 1482737894739.jpg (147KB, 649x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482737894739.jpg
147KB, 649x600px
>>136244207
>Planning on it. Don't look that bad either, i am handsome, i've had many girlfriends but i just feel so outsided. I feel like i am 2 things at once and cannot identify with either.
Do us all a favor and off yourself faggot. You should apologize for wasting my time reading your horrendous post and making me feel sorry for you up until now.
>>
>>136243859
Are you good at math tho?
>>
>>136256245
>less than 1%
Now spread it out over a nation the size of Europe

Low IQ go work in the fields plz
>>
>>136257001
>implying i have trouble getting girls
>Implying i am not bettering myself everyday, turning down sluts and looking for that 1 girl that makes life not shit
>implying i feel entitled to anything other than the answer to the question WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL HERE, JUST TO SUFFER?
Youre like a nigger compared to me and it is frustrating to explain these things to you
>>
Mixed people are fucking subhumans
>>
>>136243859
Just fully embrace your white half and stop acting like an insectoid. Full divorce with the chink shit. Half white is still better than zero white.
>>
>>136253763
I remember watching that movie, that shower scene was weird as fuck.
>>
>gee anon you must be good at math
>am not!!!
faggot.
>>
File: 1500048435663.jpg (72KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
1500048435663.jpg
72KB, 500x443px
>>
>>136243859

Hybrid vigour motherfucker. Stop being a soft cunt. People are dumb, it's a condition of existence. Man up. Find yourself a nice, African jewess and really mix it up.
>>
>>136243859
post pics, ill marry you if youre cute
>>
File: 1501226647672.jpg (66KB, 804x612px) Image search: [Google]
1501226647672.jpg
66KB, 804x612px
>>136261077
This guy is giving you great advice OP. It worked for me and now I don't want to die anymore. I want to live, so I can secure an existance for our people and a future for white children.

>Even if I'm a filthy mongrel I'd rather aspire to live up to my line and correct the sins of my ancestors.
>>
>>136261077
This. If it's any consolation as long as your wife is white and your kid marries a white person then your grandkid's genotype will be white. Start repelling them early enough and it should be easy
>>
>>136243859
I have a hapa niece (japanese/redneck) that looks like eva green and is f*in gorgeous. I am sure any issues you have are not race/appearance related.
>>
>>136251306
>moving to a soft easy spot with nicer women
Why do you assume this? When I was living and working in Japan, the work and travel were much more difficult than here in America. Also, the women there were more polite, not necessarily nicer. At least I found my perfect wife there.
>>
>>136256132
> White supremacist
>A bad thing

pick one fag

Anyone that acknowledges the dominance of the white race is usually well read and knows the world well.
>>
>>136256326
People are so brainwashed by the "we are all the same" "race mixing is ok" propaganda, that they don't wake up until reality hits them in the face and it is to late.
>>
>>136243859
Easy fix: Only identify with the side you look

If you're "conflicted" that means you don't look white so go back to gookland and stop pretending you're one of us
>>
File: 1489292462779.jpg (67KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
1489292462779.jpg
67KB, 750x738px
>>136243859

Tfw wmaf hapa, over 6', in shape and fuck bitches on the reg

Quit being such a loser and fucking lift, pussy.
>>
>>136262604
I'm white but had happa best friend growing up, it doesn't go like that. It goes, "gee anon, what is the answer to 1290424 x 2384934(232)/12.....lol wut, you can't come up with it off the top of your head? I thought you were a smart because u iz asian ahahahahah" See how that would be tiresome hearing that everyday?
>>
like many said...there are worse mixes.... at least your not half jew half nigger... you have the cumulative average brains of the whites and chinese combined...
>>
>>136263365
I'm a pure bread but this is best advice for OP. Honestly, if we are lucky enough, their will be a great happening, and if you were seen as to be a fighter for whites you will get honorary status and will go to white heaven with white Jesus.
>>
>>136243859

hang out with other hapa people.
>>
>>136243859
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>136243859
Be happy you're not half nigger.
>>
>>136243859
Now you know why race mixing is bad. Any children you have will feel just as alone.
>>
>>136243859
Why don't you travel to Europe and kill some traitorous politicians when you first are at it?

Then you will truly become honorary. You would become a martyr.
>>
>>136244051

And currently it seems you are responsible for posting meaningless gym teacher platitudes on a Senegalese wetshaving BBS.
>>
>>136243859
Your evil leftist race mixing parents fucked you up. They and their professors and friends are to blame. Before you kill yourself, please kill a few white leftists who advocate forced diversity and race mixing.
>>
>>136244596
Shut up nigger, it is good for 65 IQ people like you, an upgrade but a downgrade for Whites and Asians
>>
>>136256326
"Love is love" "One human race"
>>
>>136249466
/pol/ is satire you fucking arabic piece of shit
>>
File: ostriches.jpg (146KB, 418x286px) Image search: [Google]
ostriches.jpg
146KB, 418x286px
>>136268913
There is no "human race".
There are different races. If you talk about the achievemnets of humanity like moon landing or penicilin, then it is white people that can be called humanity, all other humanoids (blacks, asians, mexicans, arabs...) are something else than humanity. That is why "human rights" is a scam.
>>
>>136243859
Is your dad white?
>>
>>136243859
Is that you, EurasianTiger? Stop blaming your problems on your family, would you rather they smother and control you?
>>
File: IMG_0249.jpg (122KB, 740x985px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0249.jpg
122KB, 740x985px
>>136265321
Japanese women are too easy to impress with the material world

Beautiful White women require to be impressed mentally physically sexually materially spiritually and all of the above. Its why they cuck, to punish for not rising to the God level
>>
>>136269409
I meant this in a sarcastic way. Obviously only Whites and Japanese can be called humans, others are able-speaking animals
>>
>>136269593
I was able to "impress" white women easily enough in high school and college to have fucked quite a few. I might have even married a white chick if I'd been able to find a job in America after I graduated. Thankfully, I found my niche teaching ESL in Japan.
>>
Op has not provided any proof. I consider him a daily stormer shill
>>
>>136243859
dude man fuck it just come to asia

I am half korean, I smash a fresh girl every day or 2 using no condom, have never caught an std, drink every night for cheaper than paying rent back home, can travel and see beautiful nature spots and deserted islands that you cna catch 100% of your food on

and I've fallen into a deep depression because I never can have a true home

but at least drugs are cheap and eventually I'll get the hottest smartest girl I can, pregnant repeatedly, and then my progeny can have a more successful life

come to asia buddy

like seriously, you can get a much hotter girl out here

genetic quality is the only thing that matters once the nihilism sets in

gonna fly out tomorro to a fresh place and smash this gal I met on language learning sites
>>
Is the gay hapa witht the vreat ass here?
>>
>>136270061
Fucking them is whatever

Im talking turning her into a queen for your empire
>>
>>136269070
Some take this shit seriously, believe it or not...
>>
File: consider following 1.png (666KB, 1126x845px) Image search: [Google]
consider following 1.png
666KB, 1126x845px
>>136243859
You just need to change your lifestyle, start anew. That's the only way. So what you're Hapa? Personality is what matters and shit like your family does is not something you can change but all else you can.
>>
>>136270110
he might be. he might be telling the truth too

I feel a lot like him

I am a 'superior' euro and 'superior' asian, and am quite successful in most manners

doesn't matter. since I have been a kid I've had no one to trust, no one to support me, been smarter than everyone around me, and subject to violence

after you're right about everything for 30 years and society is fucking incorrect about everything for those 30 same, you just get numb

I don't have a home or comfy cabin to even fuck off to here I can just drink beside my childhood friends like a peasant
>>
>>136270259
Good luck with your empire anon

May you treat us averagefags with kindness from atop your splendid throne
>>
File: bonhomme-618x347.png (211KB, 618x347px) Image search: [Google]
bonhomme-618x347.png
211KB, 618x347px
>>136270891
Well, there's also a lot of truth here too so it can also be considered serious with proper judgment
>>
>>136243859
Kill yourself and save us all your lamentation.
>>
File: elliot rodger.jpg (118KB, 1700x692px) Image search: [Google]
elliot rodger.jpg
118KB, 1700x692px
Chink females who got for white men are usually sluts
White men who go for chinks are usually beta males who couldnt get a white girl.
Thus the asian girl is just the second option of the beta male, and his children are nothing but second option children. He, the white beta male, will never consider them to be equals, even though they may have a higher IQ than himself.
>>
>>136256132
Thomas Jason Fischbach's brother is Markiplier. I don't see him on there faggot
>>
>>136271215
Yeah, you're right. The amount of free and uncensored knowledge here is good too. Even MSM is afraid of this, KEK
>>
>>136265453
No it's the people who do nothing to better themselves,are unhealthy,have no gf/bf, and think they're superior to an Indian doctor just because they're white.
>>
>>136272119
indians create indian societies

indian societies are BAD

society is the imporant unit

therefore ALL indians are bad.

saying an indian is good because he is a doctor is like saying a kike is good because he creates shekels. no, you kike.
>>
>>136243859
boo hoo nigger, what is this a fucking dear diary entry? spare the thread, spoil the noose
>>
>>136246783
Lmao says the Spaniard. The only good thing about your country is that you provide a buffer zone between the niggers and actual humans.
>>
>>136243859

I am race mixing with a very pretty vietnamese woman. I am good looking myself, so our kids will be good looking. You are probably ugly.
>>
>>136269409
>literal WE WUZing
You havent invented anything, youre just taking credit for others achievements because you millennials are brainwashed by the idea of collectivism and identity politics
>>
>>136272455
>collective guilt AND redditspacing
Holy fucking nu/pol/
>>

Good.
>>
>>136273055
ah, yeah, right

the guy that hates indians is from reddit and you're the oldfag
>>
>>136272983
Muh individualism and straw mans. Heard it all b4. You people are useless luckily you are small in number and will be overlooked
>>
Fuck and impregnate a white Latina

They are short and generally have standards expecting a manlet for a husband.

Also get good at math.
and lift.

Every white man in America is without a culture and ultimately without family.
So your depression is likely similar to white man's loss.
You fight it by raising your T, going to church and embracing western culture.

If you have no family then build one.
If you have no culture then build one.
If you have no god then find one.

Quit glooming and get off your ass halfchink.
Your white genes have work to do.
>>
>>136272983
>You havent invented anything,
You have?
Dork.
>>
>>136272877
>Good Looking
>Wasting his genes

You should go back to Asia you filthy mixer
>>
>>136272119
If they aren't shitting in the streets they are superior, the reason there are so many indian doctors is to treat all the cholera and dysentery.
>>
File: 1501382130440.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501382130440.gif
1MB, 400x400px
Wait, what happens when a white male nuts in a hapa female.

Is their off-spring like 10% Asiatic
>>
File: sistersaigon.jpg (381KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
sistersaigon.jpg
381KB, 1600x1063px
>>136272877
>vietnamese woman
>>
>>136243859
>Probably going to kill myself soon anyways
try to enjoy atleast the time you still have.
>>
>>136274466
an improvement.
>>
File: 1500222631966.png (259KB, 604x476px) Image search: [Google]
1500222631966.png
259KB, 604x476px
>>136273391
Not an argument. Collective guilt is a gateway drug to communism, you millennial cuckold.

>>136273935
>N-no u!
Not an argument.
>>
>>136243859
So let me see if I understand.
Your cousins say you are good at math and now you are depressed?
Privileged entitled snowflake

You think people would like you more if you were 100% white? I have news for you, we get treated shitty too. We have shitty families too
>>
>>136274538
>cherry picking
>d&c

wew threadarino go downhill I make separate that is not shit political.
>>
>>136243859
Hapa jap here.
Move to Hawaii. Everyone is Hapa. Hapa masterrace. Come and help turn thus socialist joke into a prosperous paradise
>>
File: VEITNAM.jpg (253KB, 589x750px) Image search: [Google]
VEITNAM.jpg
253KB, 589x750px
>>136274905
Hey joe! You rike fuckie fuckie? Me rove you rong time joe ten dorra.
>>
File: blasian.jpg (60KB, 489x599px) Image search: [Google]
blasian.jpg
60KB, 489x599px
>>136274954
I saw a lot of blasians too...
>>
>>136243859
Sort yourself out.
>>
>>136275559
You look just like the guy who robbed my store last year. Where do you live? Must be the white half.
>>
>>136243859
you really are a dumb chink.

you are an AMERICAN, so act like it.
learn about the history behind the song amazing grace, and if that does not compel you to join the army then go back to china.

You have no idea how much we all want to be where you are, free.
You have no idea.
>>
File: markiplier.jpg (105KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
markiplier.jpg
105KB, 1000x1000px
>>136275749
It's obvious you're uncultured swine and cannot see true HAPAS POWER.
>>
I'm half East Asian and half Anglo. (Not Romanian, I am in Romania to visit my gf's family)

It was an issue when I was in middle school then from high school nobody gave a shit and from college well it was all up to me for being a shitty person or not.

Just don't act like a stereotype and it's all fine. Life is good if you don't act like a sensitive bitch. I grew out of it and surprise, nobody gives a fuck about anything else than your personality.

And as for identity, I consider myself mostly white because I never lived in Asia, I bear my father's name and I look mostly white.
>>
>>136243859
I don't fit in with my family and I'm white.
It's just the autism, fampai.
>>
>>136266851
wow racist much? go be a nazi somewhere else
>>
>>136243859
>Cousins say shit like "Gee anon you must be good at math" and make shitty jokes.
what kind of name is Anon, is that some traditional chinese name?
>>
>>136247322
>>136247461
>>136247484
this.
>>136243859
Stop blaming others for your emo problems. Only person who can fix this is you. Basically, learn to love yourself.
>>
>>136244207
t. supreme gentleman
>>
>>136243859
wouldn't be a problem if you were half jap or half s. korean
kys quick chink
>>
File: 1495455367663.png (65KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1495455367663.png
65KB, 256x256px
>it's a ''race mixed person develops identity crisis'' episode
gee, who wouldve thought this could happen

remember that (((they))) want this
>>
>>136275923
>cannot see
No I saw, and he got free money. Powerful.
>>
>>136243859
In the darkest corner of yourself you will find a friend more loyal than any spouse.
>>
>>136243859
Can relate. Don't let that shit bother you, anon. I know it's easy to say but it's true you have to just get on with it. No sense in dwelling you're a man with no country. It is what it is. I've gotten the same shit with my family and I've pretty much just decided they're just people with the same name not much else. Being mixed is a big reason I don't want children.
>>
>>136243859
Thank you for spreading the truth about mixed races friend.
>>
>>136277328
This
>>
>>136243859
fuck it must be so hard to be thought of as being a good mathematician.
>>
rebel against your parents and adopt ghetto black culture and racemix with a thicc black girl
>>
>>136243859
I'm half white half viet, but other than that I can't relate at all and I've lived in the deep south most of my life.
>>
>>136271441

And they will all post on 4chan
>>
>>136249466
91% of /pol/ are shitskins, including me of course
>>
File: wkrp.png (397KB, 389x530px) Image search: [Google]
wkrp.png
397KB, 389x530px
>>136277328
I saw this on That 70's Show when Hyde's father turned out to be Venus Flytrap from WKRP in Cincinnati.
>>
>>136247816
>Get a chinese/white wife
m8, even hapa women hate full asians and hapas
>>
>>136244207
Embrace Catholic Theocratic Monarchism and embody the Christian ideal.

All other identities are shallow and meaningless anyway.
>>
>>136243859
Don't kill yourself just because your family doesn't let you fit in. Find friends or a career and live your life. You'll find somewhere to fit in and be happy.
>>
>>136243859
All you have to do is be tall and attractive. That is the secret to life. Stop being a manlet elliot and everything will be okay.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.