[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elon Musk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 19

File: hyperloop.jpg (274KB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
hyperloop.jpg
274KB, 2500x1875px
>It seems a mans dream go before logic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNFesa01llk&t=152s

>how come intelligent people like engineers work on something that is not possible according to Laws of physics?
>>
OP here

this is another one from the same youtuber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wCooveugEw
>>
This is bipolar disorder combined with other people's money.
>>
File: 658.jpg (10KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
658.jpg
10KB, 260x384px
>>136242519
>>136242611

really nigga
>>
>>136242519
Wow didn't know Norway's education was so shitty. Hyperloop is not going to be a perfect vacuum because that would require a lot of energy to maintain, but it's going to remove most of the air to lower the air resistance to levels equal to what is 200,000 feet above earth. The rest of the video relies on the assumption that it's going to be a perfect vacuum, it's not.

t. Engineer with physics background
>>
musk is a very effective scam artist
>>
>>136243338
He actually addresses this specific point you made in the video. The pressure at 200 000 feet is so close to vacuum that you might aswell consider it a perfect vacuum. If you were an actual engineer you would know that.
>>
>>136242519

Thundercuck is not a physicist but a chemist. He makes dozens of false claims regarding Hyperloop. He fails at very basic level, for example he doesn't understand that in case of depressurization event the maximum speed the air can travel in the tube is speed of sound and because the speed of sound in vacuum is zero it creates a pressure gradiant instead of a homogenous wall of air traveling at speed of sound at 1 atm. He also uses a video of 12 gauge sheet steel container imploding because of vacuum to prove his point about how dangerous hyperloop is which is a dishonest since he knows very well that Hyperloop or any other kind of vacuum tube is not made out of thin sheet metal.

He also seems to have some kind of personal vendetta against Elon Musk as proven by his ridiculously snarky video about the Falcon 9 refueling accident.

Personally I don't think Hyperloop is feasible because of cost considerations but as an engineer I lost all respect for thundercuck when he started to publish these click baity and pseudo scientific videos. In retrospect when watching his older feminist videos it's clear he uses exactly the same kind of strawman argumentation he accuses others of. He seems like a narcistic fuck who loves his own voice too much.
>>
>>136244111
>I dont give a fuck about thunderfoot. I am an engineer myself with low grades, but its all just bullshit and they have not been able to prove it yet
Big scam for idiots
>>
>>136244111
While this may be true, the whole hyperloop thing is just a scam.
>>
>>136244409

musk comes up with this to keep his edison legend going, he's not paying for the hyperloop or the underground freeway
>>
>>136242519
>engineer
>intelligent
>laughing_scientists.jpg
engineers are a form of automation. We do the thinking, they do the menial stuff.
>>
>>136243338
>t. Engineer with physics background
Taking physics 1 and 2 doesnt mean you have a fucking physics background. Fuck back off to the bathhouse you faggot.
>>
>>136244409
https://www.inverse.com/article/34982-hyperloop-one-customers-phase-2
http://archive.is/rTLFI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vydb5EBDp6c

> On July 29, Hyperloop One conducted its second full-scale hyperloop test, flinging a pod the size of a small bus down a vacuum-sealed tube at 192 miles per hour. As far as Hyperloop One’s CEO Rob Lloyd is concerned, this is it: a functional hyperloop. Now, he only has one question: “Who wants to go first?”

> Lloyd spoke to Inverse on Wednesday morning, the same day the company officially announced the successful test. Lloyd recognized the technology still has a long way to go before it’s capable of carrying human passengers or enabling hyper-fast city-to-city transit like Elon Musk’s vague plan to connect New York City and Washington, D.C., but the latest test makes Hyperloop One’s claim to the only functioning full-size system pretty unimpeachable. Now, he says, it’s time to start selling it.

> Another thing Lloyd’s really not worried about is speed. The July 29 test propelled Hyperloop One’s pod at 192 miles per hour, 2.7 times faster than the 69 mph first test. Musk’s initial white paper for the hyperloop in 2014 envisioned the system reaching speeds of up to 700 miles per hour. While that hasn’t been physically tested — not even close — Lloyd says it’s just a matter of scale.

> Instead, Lloyd says the company is focused on getting an airlock system in place. Human tests for the system are still at least a couple of years away. He says the company will have to work with federal regulators to make sure the system is tested safely and legally.

They claim they can scale it up, I'd be curious to hear other anons weigh in.
>>
>>136242519
>>how come intelligent people like engineers work on something that is not possible according to Laws of physics?

You mean like planes?
>>
>>136245058
>They claim they can scale it up
That's the part that's a scam.
>>
>>136242611

what is the point of the cock mouthed garble faggot getting at? He's talking about the dumbest shit i've ever heard. 5:31 in and he's not made a single argument except that the hyperloop transport is really, really close to some wall/casing/cylinder. and he repeats himself like 5 times about chunky salsa. that doesn't mean shit. thunderfoot is a fucking retard who never makes arguments, just mockery.

i don't care about the hyperloop at all. but that video is pure cancer
>>
>>136244831

thunderfoot probably didn't even take physics 2, so at least he's got that cocksucker beat.
>>
File: 1402772990897.jpg (27KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1402772990897.jpg
27KB, 720x540px
>>136242519
>>how come intelligent people like engineers work on something that is not possible according to Laws of physics?

Because the people who claim it is not possible according to the Laws of Physics have never actually taken a degree in physics. It's like people who talk like they are an authority on quantum physics because they watched a decades old video, that is factually incorrect, about the double slit experiment.
>>
File: 1396046757062.jpg (25KB, 428x469px) Image search: [Google]
1396046757062.jpg
25KB, 428x469px
>>136242519
>thunderfag
NEXT
>>
Currently work in physics at big ten university. Also an adviser for our hyperloop student engineering team. There is nothing impossible about the physics or its construction. It's only for fast travel between densly populated areas like La and San Fran. DC and New York, etc. Between 150 mi and 500 miles, below that cars are better, above it planes are, economically speaking. The steel tubes that hold the near vacuum are 1 inch thick, 100 ft segments. Industrial vacuum pumps are placed every 2 miles or so. I mean, come on, it's not a scam and relavtively simply in principal. a linear induction motor pulls a pod with a halbach array of magnets underneath it which repel its mirror image induced in the aluminum track below, guided by an I beam and magnetic emergency brakes attactched to a hydraulic piston.
>>
Going to laugh when some sandnigger blows a hole in this piece of shit and kills everyone in it and blows up billions of dollars with a rice cooker.
>>
>>136244377
You do know they're already done tests for proof of concept...right?
Surely you're not just saying it's unproven out of ignorance of the proof. Surely not.
>>
File: 852182.jpg (24KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
852182.jpg
24KB, 402x402px
you guys are all fucked in the head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0
>>
>>136247554
>There is nothing impossible about the physics or its construction
so what systems are in place to reduce permeability for literal kilometers of near-vacuum tubes?
On top of that, how is heat dissipated inside the cabin?
>>
>>136242519
Kek, are we going to do alt-debunking now? This level of winning is unreal.
>>
>>136248123
>inb4 elon musk says it runs on zero-point overunity.

I really like how the chasis has to be lightweight but its in a vaccume tube...
>>
File: 152863.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
152863.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
"It will suck the blood out of your skin"

https://youtu.be/x1HmpKxZ-1Q

Fucking dare you to ride it.
>>
>>136243338
I can't tell if you are trolling or stupid.
>>
File: 1463839496622.jpg (65KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1463839496622.jpg
65KB, 480x640px
>>136242519
>thunderf00t
>>
>>136243338
you understand what happens when something the speed of sound is moving within metres of a non moving object right Mr Engineer?
>>
>>136248507
When cars were first invented, people thought their heads would get ripped clean off by the wind resistance if you ever went over 30mph.

Guess what, people who are too stupid to understand something, usually tries to spread fear so that other people wont know that they are indeed very fucking mentally challenged.
>>
File: 787-10_marquee.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
787-10_marquee.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>>136248113
>>136248507
You do realize there's already a precedent for pressurized travel, right?
>>
>>136248303
>Vacuum removes the gravitational pull of earth
>>
File: 1853.jpg (32KB, 668x729px) Image search: [Google]
1853.jpg
32KB, 668x729px
>>136248732
>>136248771
>>136248870
Its my entire point.......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3PSx9U1GHI
>>
>>136242519
ALERT!

OP is ISS hoax shill and probably flat earther.
Sage, slide, forget
>>
>>136248927
So do you just never leave your house since all travel is apparently lethal to you?
>>
File: 142581632.jpg (18KB, 382x383px) Image search: [Google]
142581632.jpg
18KB, 382x383px
>>136249012
I do work in Aerospace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSZMNu4PWf8
>>
File: musk.jpg (23KB, 455x459px) Image search: [Google]
musk.jpg
23KB, 455x459px
Thunderfoot is a faggot and always has been. Op is, also, a faggot.

Sage
>>
>>136249085
>I do work in Aerospace.
First off, I'm 100% sure that's a complete fucking lie due to what you're posting.
Second, why are you pretending that pressurized travel is somehow a death sentence if you supposedly work in an industry where it's the norm?
>>
lel. he just assumes that the tube would not have any form of support system. like hatches or vacuum pumps, cooling systems etc. etc.
>>
For the loop supporters what benefits are offered over a 'conventional' SCMaglev technology?

All I can figure out is that the resistance is lowered but the cost massively increased over already expensive rails and you now have a massive vacuum chamber all over the country side waiting to implode.
>>
File: 1500711081408.png (54KB, 1213x634px) Image search: [Google]
1500711081408.png
54KB, 1213x634px
elon musk is just a fucking attention whore

Saying stuff we are living in a simulator shit thinking people will see him as some modern socrates/plato

Telling everyone he will be first to colonize march to make people be ''man that musk should be the man of the decade''

he even brought Amber heard because he thought she was the most wanted and desired women and he has need to abuse his wealth that he can buy anything he wants

Soon he will find out what a failure he is, how nobody likes him and all his money wont give him joy anymore
>>
>>136249452
Three times the speed and modular, off site construction lets them be built faster, easier and cheaper.
>>
>>136249585
>Tesla is not a successful venture
>>
File: N.gif (330KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
N.gif
330KB, 255x255px
>>136249585
>Soon he will find out what a failure he is
>shitposting autist calling the billionaire venture capitalist a failure
>>
>>136243338
>>136243588
>>136244831
>>136248641
>>136248732

Physicist checking in. Haven't watched the video because Youtube autists are dumb as fuck in 99% of the cases but the pressure at 200k ft/~60km is 0.1-0.15% of atmospheric pressure. Assuming the simplified version of 100.000Pa at sea level, that means you have 100-150Pa, or in vacuum technology where mbar is usually used as the standard (for non imperial ubermenschen), 1-1.5 mbar.

Now, anyone claiming that this is "near perfect vacuum" is a complete imbecile who doesn't know what he is talking about. To create a pressure of 1 mbar is fucking easy with readily available pumps who are not even that expensive. Nor is it any kind of "special" vacuum, it's simply standard as fuck. Regular applied pumps in vacuum technology go down to 10^-2 till 10^-4 mbar, which is already a factor of 100-10000 better than needed for the hyperloop. The next stage, usually done with turbomolecularpumps, reaches 10^-6 till 10^-8, sometimes even 10^-9. So we are no a factor of ~ 1 million to 10 million better than actually needed, with a pump that can run continuous at the cost of roughly 5k a piece. Going even further, for instance to reach the pressure you have inside the LHC, which is one I would call close to "perfect vacuum", you usually use cryogenic pumps, either liquid helium or simply cryopumps (basically a refrigerator running an extremely well designed sterling cycle with high pressure helium gas (15-20 bar) as the working gas). With that, you go into the 10^-9 till 10-12 mbar, depending on how will your recipient is sealed.

Tldr: Creating a vacuum of around 1mbar for the hyperloop if fucking laughable and can be done with "from the shelf" pumps... you just need lots of them for a long tunnel. The particle tube of the LHC is 10^-13 mbar, which is 10 billion times better than what is needed for the hyperloop. It's tube of small diameter with 27km in length. Now shut the fuck up brainlets.
>>
>>136249735
>Three times the speed and modular, off site construction lets them be built faster, easier and cheaper.

How does the hyperloop build a maglev rail inside of a vacuum chamber for less cost than a maglev outside of one?
The speed is also just a bit more than twice the SCMaglev, 1220km/h vs 603km/h. And the SCMaglev isn't capped at 603km/h that's just it's current record speed.

The aerodynamics aren't really huge problem in a nation that's not going to need as many tunnels as in Japan. Tunnels in Japan are generally the limit on speed due to air compression inside the tunnels.

I'm just not sold on how this is better.
>>
>>136249921

I dont give a shit how succesful his company has been

Hes a lying dipshit that cant even get his rockets to space yet pretends he will bring humanity to a new era
>>
>>136250423
>How does the hyperloop build a maglev rail inside of a vacuum chamber for less cost than a maglev outside of one?
Reread my post however many times it takes for you to understand it.
It's the same reason building cruise ships is cheaper when modules are built in separate shipyards and then welded together.

Modular design is a HUGE boon to constructing literally anything.
>>
>>136250155
My objection isn't that it's not a 'perfect' vacuum it is that their is any meaningful difference in terms of structural integrity of the tube material between 1kPa absolute and 0.001kPa absolute. Those are both huge vacuum with a nearly identical material requirement and nearly identical raise due to failure.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (45KB, 743x418px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
45KB, 743x418px
>>136249921
Tesla and BMW both have the same market cap. Nothing that Tesla does is unachievable by BMW (i.e. BMW has electric cars and self-driving technology).
BMW sells 2 million cars a year, Tesla sells 100,000.
>>
>>136250121

Youre right I will never become successful billoniare, Im fucking nothing. Im a failure. Im just like you
>>
>>136250617
So you think that SCMaglev rails are not modular in construction?
>>
>>136251022
I'm not the one calling a billionaire a failure though...
>>136251057
I know they're not.
The only modular part of maglev is the concrete slabs it's built on.
>>
>>136250885

Yeah structural integrity is no problem at all. We apply "X ray windows" at accelerators/particle traps so that x rays/gamma rays can travel outside of the accelerator through such a window onto an external particle detector. These windows are usually 5-10 µm thick aluminum foils an survive the pressure difference from 1000mbar/100kPa down to any vacuum humans are able to create.

To create huge tube out of this you would have to change it a bit, but structural integrity is literally a non issue for the hyperloop.
>>
>>136242519

>thundercuck

fuck off
>>
>>136251162
>I know they're not.
>The only modular part of maglev is the concrete slabs it's built on.

Uh... wow.
>>
>>136242519
>Chemist thinks he understands physics

This is the equivalent of asking your average IT store clerk about how computers work.
>>
>>136249921
>>Tesla is not a successful venture
successfully burning money and impressing brain dead faggots but that is about it.
>>
>>136251192
That's strange with half inch thick steel cylinders with domed ends failing at 50kPa.

Maybe we should be building vacuum vessels out of 10 µm thick aluminum foil. That or you are being intentionally misleading with aspects like the window size or if it does actually have the pressure difference supported by the foil.
>>
>>136251910

Of course the windows are small, tiny, compared to the tube. The diameter of a window is usually just 2-3 cm. But much much larger vacuum facilites are used literally everywhere, we have already around 30 in our institute alone with the largest vacuum chamber of these being a cylinder of 1.5 meters in diameter. I still can't see how this is supposed to be a "groundbreaking" issue, more like "well we have to find a way and will have it fixed in a reasonable amount of time", just like with any experiment every created.

If I would design the hyperloop I would put the people in lying down like in a bed to reduce the diamenter. 2 Meters diameter already seems a bit excessive to me.
>>
File: elongatedmusket.jpg (358KB, 1644x291px) Image search: [Google]
elongatedmusket.jpg
358KB, 1644x291px
>>
>>136250155
>you just need lots of them for a long tunnel

This is going to be one of the main problems with making it into a full blown transportation service. A small scale proof of concept under controlled conditions is a fuck of a long way from an economically viable system running and being maintained on a daily basis.
>>
>>136252517
Do you get the issue a 3.3m in diameter vacuum chamber that's also 1000km long is a bit different of a beast than your 1.5m by what 5m chamber?
The issue isn't that it can't be built. Or that it can't have the vacuum applied to it. It is that the energy of that vacuum is too dangerous and that over that length you will get a defect in time.

We have reasonable good idea of how hard it is to make pipes given the number of pipelines around the world and how often they fail or spring leaks. The difference is that when the hyperloop springs a leak it implodes violently and destroyed every pipe section in a cascade failure.

As for the size, you need the magnetic levitation machinery which has a size requirement on it as well.
>>
It's another "anon doesn't understand some science / engineering and refuses to listen to several qualified posters" thread.
>>
>>136253735

Lot's buzzwords in your post but absolutely no substance.

You should literally go back to high school physics class.
>>
>>136242519
You shouldn't believe thundercuck in everything he says. The hyperloop IS possible if you use smaller tunnels and less of a vacuum.

>>136242611
He is referencing a hollywood movie for scientific arguements for fucks sake.
>>
>>136253735
>when the hyperloop springs a leak it implodes violently and destroyed every pipe section in a cascade failure
>believing thundercuck
A section is likely to implode, but not the entire length as once air enters the vacuum chamber, the equalization in pressure would be faster than cascading implosion. Unless implosion doesn't actually require any energy, then yeah, maybe the tube will implode while the pressure difference between the inside and outside are equal.
The difference between people like thundercuck and actual engineers though is the fact that engineers don't dismiss an idea based on the potential for a problem, they find ways to solve them.
There are numerous solutions, like using the forwards momentum to drive a compressor fan that levitates the train by diverting air onto the track; this would mean you could kill two birds with one stone, reduce the required vacuum, lower the power required for each LSM and increase the safety in the event of a loss in pressure.
Also keep in mind that the same system that powers the trains could also be used to slow them during an emergency, LSM's double up as breaking systems, and roller coasters have been using them for decades to slow trains that weigh around 10-20 tons.
>>
File: 1440526131693.jpg (115KB, 727x639px) Image search: [Google]
1440526131693.jpg
115KB, 727x639px
>>136254266
>/pol/ posters
>qualified in anything other than being basement dwelling virgins
topkek

As for hyperloop, it won't succeed. It's a shit idea mired by technical problems and heavily vulnerable to acts of terrorism/sabotage.
>>
>>136257921
>it's a bad idea because TERRORISM
>planes are a bad idea because TERRORISM
>pretty much anything with any inherent danger to it is bad because MUH TERRORISM
>>
File: get closer for a better shot.webm (395KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
get closer for a better shot.webm
395KB, 360x480px
>>136257302
>Also keep in mind that the same system that powers the trains could also be used to slow them during an emergency
>There's a powerful pressure wave travelling at 300m/s towards us!
>It's ok guys! We're no longer moving, we're completely safe no-
>>
>>136258157
>Terrorism on plane
>Either smuggle a bomb on board or shoot plane down with expensive and hard to obtain SAM system
>TSA drills your butthole every time you fly searing for bombs
>Only passenger plane shot down was due to an actual military system over Ukraine, because hitting a plane at cruising altitude while moving at 900km/h is hard

>Hyperloop terrorism
>Go to anywhere near where the tube goes along its 1000s of km long line
>have a functioning arm and a frag grenade/pressure cooker to throw

Yeah, I can't imagine this being easier to do with hyperloop at all.
>>
>>136258391
>doesn't know what eddy currents are
>doesn't know that eddy currents resist motion
>doesn't know that eddy currents are already used for slowing high speed trains that weigh thousands of tons in emergencies without issue
>>
>>136258157
Its not even terrorism, but plain old economical viability.

Normal Maglevs travel at 500-600 km/h don't need the tunnel, can carry much more passengers, are cheaper in maintanance etc.

Hyperloop is just like the concorde, the only difference is its made by the king of subsidies, Musk.Else noone would touch it as it would be a project that never would bring in the investment costs.
>>
>>136254266
>qualified posters

o fuck im laffin
>>
>>136258823
>keeps talking to someone about eddy currents
>still somehow failing to grasp that stopping is not going to protect you from violent depressurization
>nor a fan on the vehicle
>not even moving backwards
>>
Wow thunderf00t is still around

I used to be in a stickam "debate atheists" video group with him amazing atheist and this one older dude I forget the name of. I think maybe he was just titlename.

This was fucking 11 years ago holy shit how is this guy still around
>>
so what about the heat expansion?
>>
>>136253735

I hope with that implosion scenario you don't refer to that tank video thundercuck used.

It was a 12 gauge sheet metal tank. That translates to around 2.6mm.
>>
>>136257302
>The difference between people like thundercuck and actual engineers though is the fact that engineers don't dismiss an idea based on the potential for a problem, they find ways to solve them.
Thundercuck weighing in on how to make car wheels that handle higher than horse speeds:
>I hmean-
>(cuck chuckle)
>There's nho whayh a cart wheel chould go that fa-st, it's simply
>(cuck chuckle)
>-imphossible!
>And don't ehven get me stahrted ohn the susphension reqhuired
>(cuck chuckle)
>leaf springs are hnot-
>(light cuck chuckle)
>- ehven meant for that sort of response speed!
>>
>>136259759
he addressed it in one of the videos, so the expansion would be 300m total, also expansion on top would be different than on the bottom, cuz of the californians sun
>>
>>136242519
>how come intelligent people like engineers work on something that is not possible according to Laws of physics?
I don't think he understands what an actual engineer is
>>
File: 1418065179150.jpg (58KB, 403x718px) Image search: [Google]
1418065179150.jpg
58KB, 403x718px
>>136260060
>what an actual engineer is
Some barely educated idiot who fixes problems with a hammer instead of a calculator?
>>
>>136258391
1) That's not how pressure works in a large vessel. There wouldn't be a "wave" like someone detonated TNT. Pressure equalizes and dissipates through a vessel. The only significant risk for depressurization would be right next to the puncture itself.
For examples look at this video some guy posted earlier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0
tl;dw a huge pressure differential is basically unnoticeable even from inches away. It's only when you get int he way of the flow that you get fucked.

2) The pressure differential would only affect you if you're within the the vessel where the breach actually happens (the tube itself) which passengers would not be. The cars in hyperloop will be pressurized. All a breech int eh tube would do is equalize the pressure inside the car with the pressure of the tube. Passengers wouldn't even notice a difference other than the ride getting rougher due to turbulence.
>>
>>136260011
I tried my best but I couldn't get his voice out of my head while reading that. Well done!
>>
File: sotiresome.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
sotiresome.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>136242519
Thunderf00t is out of his element with this embarrassing video. He doesn't understand basic physics or even mathematical concepts (like the difference between squared and cubed, seriously). Dumb fucking chemistry major just has gotten drunk from his youtube-fame and now embarrassingly refuses to admit that he was wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJa9tQyMXDc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh0uwJoNnhc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDuXH2CJC10

For further enjoyment read all the top comments below those videos. Full of thundercuck's fans defending their idiot prophet.
>>
>>136260564
You mean a construction worker?
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.