[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump and Secretary Shulkin roll out Telehealth Initiative

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 170406.jpg (255KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
170406.jpg
255KB, 2560x1707px
Friendly Reminder:

Trump is spear-heading massive improvements to the VA healthcare system that minimize geographical barriers that, under Obama, stopped Veterans from receiving optimal healthcare. By Trump removing small regulations, those that fought for our country are now being connected to some of the best providers in the entire nation, wait times are dropping significantly, and websites have been created where citizens can not only view these wait times but critique the quality of care at facilities all across the country which will be reviewed on a regular basis by Trump appointees to enact improvements where it's needed.

This is not just a "win" for Veterans but for military families all over the country. Wives and children under TriCare will have shorter wait times, higher-quality care, and access to some of best medical providers in the nation regardless of their geographic location.

Trump has made one of the single most most massive and positive changes to the lives of millions of American men, women, children and their healthcare in the past 50 years. Liberal morons will stay in their bubbles and refuse to believe he cares about the American people but there's literally no way to spin this in a negative light.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/08/03/president-trump-and-secretary-shulkin-announce-veteran-telehealth-initiatives

Suck it losers.
MAGA
>>
>>136234208
>people will still say he's a shit president
>>
File: 1501544968311.png (299KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501544968311.png
299KB, 1200x1000px
>>136236534
Only losers with no jobs who are realizing the free ride's over and euros who are jealous as fuck right now.
>>
Dump drumpf
>>
>>136234208
Can't say he never did anything for Vets.
>>
File: IMG_0954.jpg (39KB, 960x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0954.jpg
39KB, 960x593px
This makes me happy
>>
File: 1501900103134.png (68KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
1501900103134.png
68KB, 250x272px
>>136236882
There's no reason it shouldn't make everyone happy tbqhf
>>
When people become accountable, for the people that they hold accountable, for unaccountable activities that the people doing the accounting are doing. Then and only then, can we as a rice of people, really balance the ledger, with a true accounting of accountability. Because I believe that one day maybe not in my lifetime but one day all people will be held accountable for their actions! Not just the poor but the people that exploit, to prop up the lifestyles of the middleclass and the rich which do most of the exploiting. Then when there is no need for accountability in this regard, people can focus on more important things. Because let’s face it we could all do with one less worry, that has so many unproductive confluence of influences, on many facets of existences. Like we could do that, I guess we are or I’m not just that intelligent. I know what you’re also saying what this we shit you got a mouse in your pocket.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.