[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY IS THE MSM PUSHING THE ACID ATTACK MEME SO HARD?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4954.jpg (76KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4954.jpg
76KB, 480x468px
Is it to push through a ban on private citizen's access to chemical components?
>>
watch it disappear from media completely as they find out ethnicity of perpetrators
>>
>>136233467
They've cleverly pushed the London guy's story as it was a case of mistaken identity. A vigilante thought he was throwing acid at a sex attacker. Sounds pretty suspicious to me. Two narratives going on there; the acid meme and "don't take the law into your own hands".
>>
>>136233344
>>136233649
>>136233467

The goal of totalitarian Communist regimes is nothing short of utter and total control. Government creates a problem or invents it, then solves it through government force. Rinse, repeat until all freedom is gone. It's happened before.

https://archive.org/details/AleksandrSolzhenitsyn200YearsTogether
https://archive.org/details/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes
>>
>>136233932
yeah, whats that called uh PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION. lot of that goin on
>>
>>136233649
Is it because they sense we (not me, I don't condone this), are about to resort to vigilante justice?

that Death Wish movie is coming out, and normies are already literally shaking over Bruce Willis killing minorities. kek

maybe (((they))) sense a shift coming, a shift to violence if this keeps up. could be a civil war brewing in Britain.
>>
>>136233932
Interesting how it's specifically nitric acid which is used as a precursor to synthesising nitroglycol. Sounds to me like they don't want white men making explosives for rope day.
>>
>>136234146

Could it be used to craft ammunition? Because they did take your guns specifically to stop you from existing and while high explosives are amazing, they aren't exactly good for building to building combat and self-defense.
>>
This thread being slid so fucking hard. /pol/ is a complete joke nowadays.
>>
Might just be that criminals are turning to them as weapons and mitigating that would be kinda nice
I'm crazy, I know
>>
>>136234382
You don't need bullets and guns to conduct sabotage.

https://archive.org/details/TotalResistanceSwissArmyGuideToGuerrillaWarfareAndUnderground
>>
>>136234460
It's already proven unequivocally that removing private citizen's access to weapons/tools/materials doesn't have any impact on the rate of violent crime though.
>>
>>136234460

Oh, we've just made posting online illegal. Looks like you're a criminal now! Really nigger?
>>
>>136234146
>Sounds to me like they don't want white men making explosives for rope day.
and we'll just ignore all those muslims for now...
>>
>>136234947
Sandniggers literally use chapatti flour and fertilizer. That's how unsophisticated they are.
>>
>>136234392
It's 30 minutes old how is it being slid?
>>
>>136235027
10 minutes there were suddenly 5 hitler did nothing wrong threads on the front page and all the other acid threads got spammed with garbage comments to bump them up.
>>
>>136233344
They want us conditioned to the new normality.

Jeez it's only acid, you just need an ambulance to turn up in seconds, I'm sure they'll fix that with robodocs.
>>
Acid attacks have been going on for decades. Places like Pakistan, India etc where a daughter has brought a family into disrepute or a girl shuns a man. Theyre nothing new. So why is the media pushing it now? Because its happening in the UK? Thats not new either. Pakis and muslims have been doing this here for decades too. The attacks will hit the headlines, but its only to report the beautiful girl who is now horrifically maimed by a jealous man. It stays in the headlines for a day, then its gone and we'll hear her story in some shitty glossy rag in a few months. So, again, whats new? Its that these attacks are now being carried out by white people, or black people, with no real religious affiliation. So now the acid attack meme is no longer a muslim meme, its now a general public meme. You can no longer say "look at the horrible fucking thing that dirty, smelly paki bastard did" because niggers are now using it to rob people.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.