[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting to feel hopeless here, lads. After the big happening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1500503486560.jpg (113KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500503486560.jpg
113KB, 1200x750px
Starting to feel hopeless here, lads.

After the big happening that was hyped up last week fizzled out and actually ended up hurting us more than helping, I feel like they will find a way to get Trump out of office, and they won't stop until they do and it'll be a message to all outsiders that only people in the DC secret club are allowed in the White House.

If shit goes back to an Obama-era environment, I don't know if I even want to live through it, let alone try to raise a family through it. Free speech will be the first to go, white nationalists, any kind of nationalist will be silenced. Assuming genders will be felonious and we will constantly be at war.

I fucking hate Sessions and this Mueller prick right now. He knows he has nothing so in order to make it seem like it hasn't all been a waste of time, he's going to find some bullshit with Trump's financials and Sessions will be too busy making DARE commercials when he should have jumped on that huge opportunity he had last week to start going after the opposition. But no.

Fuck everything.
>>
>>136232817
The night is darkest before the dawn.
>>
>>136232817
I don't think they'll be able to impeach Trump, but if they do, you'd better believe there'll be civil war. And I'm not even exaggerating that fact. It'll be the fall of the Roman Empire as we know it. I'm starting to think more and more about Sam Hyde's warning: "Don't worry about the money. Worry about when people decide to start killing journalists."

The leftists brought this on themselves.
>>
>>136232817
What big happening?
>>
>>136233753
Debbie Wasson and Awan. It's practically buried now because Sessions has done fucking nothing.

>>136233642
>you'd better believe there'll be civil war.
I hear this a lot. I hope so. I would rather die trying to destroy the left than live in a dystopian world ran by the Jews.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.