[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CALEXIT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2264.jpg (67KB, 555x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2264.jpg
67KB, 555x548px
Is California really going to leave the USA?
>>
>>136232364
No. Sedition is a crime. They must be on drugs if they think they can defeat the U.S. military.
>>
>>136232431
They just legalized pot
>>
>>136232364
Yes
>>
>>136232364
no
the politicians have way too much of the federal cock down their throats to ever do that
>>
The army would literally nuke central LA before allowing 90% of their ports, naval and military bases on the west coast cede.
>>
Obviously it's not actually going to happen, but I don't know why y'all get so offended by the idea.

The various component regions of the US going their separate ways (and Cali definitely is large and populous enough to qualify as a region in its own right) would be the best thing for all of us. We're making each other miserable. It doesn't have to be that way.
>>
>>136232364
Hopefully
>>
>>136232624
And where do the tax dollars from that go?
Legalizing weed is not some anti-US statement.
Trying to quit the country is.
>>
>>136232364
It would be a good thing because there would be less electoral votes to worry about.
>>
File: burgerball.jpg (75KB, 808x642px) Image search: [Google]
burgerball.jpg
75KB, 808x642px
>>136232431
>sedition is a crime

burger freedoms at work I see
>>
>>136232364

LOL! MEXICO will ANEX it before CA will become it's own Nation, you morons!
>>
>>136233359
shut up pedro dont make the navy seals go burn another classroom worth of your children again
>>
Who cares? The sun turned all of their brains to raisins anyways and they're all pothead degenerates.
>>
>>136232364
Whatever happened to Texit?
>>
File: 1500189446214.jpg (12KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1500189446214.jpg
12KB, 229x220px
>>136232364
The Democrats lose vote power if Commiefornia secedes.

Go ahead and do it you illegal loving shits
>>
Democrats would never win another president without California....they would murder any politician who tried to make calexit happen
>>
>>136232364

What's with Southern states in the US throwing bitch fits when someone threatens to take their slaves?
>>
>>136232364
Government sense theres a slim chance if any, but geographically it probably will
>>
>>136232767
win win
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.