[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1499903355946.jpg (73KB, 676x372px) Image search: [Google]
1499903355946.jpg
73KB, 676x372px
ITT: We discuss the repercussions of legalizing prostitution and outlawing make-up and the effects that it would have on the dating scene.

I for one, believe the idea of 4chan would be limited to ONLY the most genetically deficient specimens our species have to offer. Vastly more limited a userbase than today. Because with these two simple rules, women have to compete for their value just like men. Having a vagina is not enough for them to be lazy and stupid anymore. For the first time in our lives, unattractive women who are not butch dykes or agoraphobic will not be able to get laid so easily. Feminism gets it's wish by having true equality, and they still get the right to a career and to vote.
>>
>>136231264
Makes sense, interestingly though, outlawing make-up would be the more difficult law to pass.
>>
Woman would still be impulsive illogical and emotional, except now with devalued pussy it wouldn't be put up with.
>>
>>136232954
But in this world they have no choice. It becomes law for the times. Changing it only gives women that edge to make anyone not a Chad useless.
>>
>>136231555
check'd, and yes I agree. but why?
>>
>>136231264
Recently found out a coworker of mine has an abo Mrs. He has a job paying about $135k per year and is actually quite a handsome dude yet he's settling with an abo chick. He is unironically is attracted to her. I've never seen this happen ever normally the white people banging abos are already the filth in the white gene pool
>>
>>136236523
This is an act of Jewishness because nowhere in history has a white man led his people to multiculti without them. You're neighbor is now deemed pure shit by any non extreme leftist.
>>
>>136231264
>legalizing prostitution
Confirming already strongly prevalent social status of vagina as an asset, as opposed to cradle of humanity. Absolutely degenerate (((progressive))) garbage, that will further tear apart our race.
>>
>>136237253
>implying all vagina needs to live and most men need to be childless
>vagina detected
>>
>>136236523

I cant comprehend how anyone could find abo chicks attractive. They smell fucking awful too.
>>
>>136237575
dude, they are not homo sapien sapiens.
>>
>>136237891
It's amazing people can breed with them. But can their offspring breed too?
>>
File: 13.jpg (142KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
142KB, 960x640px
>>136231264
Pic is /pol discussing women
>>
File: skulls.jpg (40KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
skulls.jpg
40KB, 320x240px
>>136236523
It's a substitute for bestiality.
>>
>>136241003
They're too skinny and white to represent /pol/.
>>
>>
File: TrueOrcishPeoples.jpg (143KB, 1000x777px) Image search: [Google]
TrueOrcishPeoples.jpg
143KB, 1000x777px
Okay here it is. My fresh Australian OC.
>>
>>136231264
i hate make-up anyways. I want to look at a woman, not a mask she's wearing to be more appealing
>>
>>136231264
How is OPs pic the same species?
>>
>>136241785
>Implying that it is.
>>
>>136241723
What the fuck kind of ape is that?
Are they exclusive to Aussieland?
>>
>>136241785
Pretty sure it's proved that aussieniggers aren't human.
>>
>>136236915
I'm doubtful. I'm in rural australia. People here don't watch movies or go to the cinema they don't get exposed to this kind of propaganda.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.