[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It Is Her Turn!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: popular-vote.jpg (171KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
popular-vote.jpg
171KB, 1200x630px
Seriously, why didn't she win?

Was it just racism? The Russian interference? Or did Fox News really scare that many inbred retards with the big bad email scare?

Serious questions only, Drumfkins fuck off.
>>
File: 1498665360361.png (981KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498665360361.png
981KB, 800x500px
Sage
>>
We hgave this thing called the electoral colledge that protects small states, and tht chose that Trump would be president, it's pretty simple, retard, I hope you get a raped and murdered by a muslim.
>>
>>136231131
Oh god the spelling errors, I feel like the retard now.
>>
illegal immigrant vote
>>
>>136230596
>Seriously, why didn't she win?
Frogs.
>>
>>136230596
Because the people outside of the big lefty cities knew that Hillary was another 4 years of Obama they didn't want and that democrats don't give a shit about them. It was pretty obvious with the whole "half of trump's supporters are rascist, mysoginist, (insert here)-phobic. Good luck trying to get people to vote for you by using insults and talking down to them as if they were nothing but stupid surfs. We don't watch fox because we aren't cucked out to the main stream media garbage like you. All the msm does is broadcast propoganda for whatever party's dick they suck and hillary supporters bought what the dnc shills sold.

This whole Russia thing I find rather fishy. I can remember when hillary said during her campaign going she would treat a Russian cyber attack a military attack? She pretty much had a Russian hate boner the whole way through and when trump mentioned that hillary might try election meddling. Obama and Hillary laughed it off saying there's no way to hack/meddle in the election. She said Donald supporters would just be mad at the results. Donald wins and hillary blames guess who? "Muh russians i hate so much" Then there is the whole cnn project veritas leaks to that are intriguing to watch to say the least.
>>
>>136230596
In every American election, the candidate with the shittiest level of education always wins.

Trump has a BS in economy which is utter shit.

Hillary has a JD from Yale which is better, so she lost. Simple as that.
>>
fuck communists
>>
>>136230596
Why do people keep using this popular vote meme, America is not a mob democracy.
>>
>>136230596
2nd post today, shareblue pushing hard
>>
>136230596
You still don't get it? You lefties are mentally ill.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.