[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be ultra-nationalist >be obsessed about joining and becoming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Euromaidan_Kyiv_01-12-2013_35.jpg (13KB, 280x185px) Image search: [Google]
Euromaidan_Kyiv_01-12-2013_35.jpg
13KB, 280x185px
>be ultra-nationalist
>be obsessed about joining and becoming a vassal of a multicultural marxist superstate
Someone explain. I literally don't understand the logic behind it.
>>
Our politicians are jews.
>>
>>136229731
>economic trade union
>marxist
>>
>>136230165
> economic
> trade
Hahahahahhahahhahhaa
>>
>>136230165
>What is cultural Marxism
>>
>>136229731
The right wing destroyed Germany and made millions of Germans die.

Then the left took control over Germany after world war 2 and it became a world superpower again.

The left literally saved Germany
>>
>Uks. want to affirm their national identity
>In this moment, it means to get far away from Russia sphere of influence
>They alight with the opposite influencer on the region
>They fail to see that this plays perfectly into the globalist hands, by the chess move on the geopolitical game
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>136230270
>Then the left took control over Germany
The CDU back than was more like the AfD today.
They went full cuck only recently.
>>
>>136229731
>>be obsessed about joining and becoming a vassal of a multicultural marxist superstate

you have marxist genetics
all the good germans died fighting
your the son of a self hating communist
>>
>>136230551
I wasn't talking about myself, I was talking about the Ukrainian ""nationalists"" in my pic.
>how to greentext
>>
>>136230745
oh
they just want gibs me dats
>>
File: Clipboard02.png (464KB, 829x812px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.png
464KB, 829x812px
>(((Ukraine)))
>>
>>136230165
>Economic trade union
>makes laws for all those involved not just economically but for sovereignty too
>if you don't follow these laws you will be penalized
Ie let in all these niggers and muzzies or we will do everything we can to bankrupt your country
>>
>>136229731
They want free gibs
>>
When was the "ultra" pairing with nationalist or right coined by the left?
In the last years it seems like the right doesn't even exist anymore, everything right is paired with super turbo ultra extremist right, while the left is always moderate, while it's the opposite lately.
>>
>>136229731
Ukies aren't conservative, they picture themselves and side with smug liberals as opposed to rural and suburban retards from Russia and Europe

The issue #1 is to get more monies and it's all about the monies. More monies is European, less monies is Asian.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.