[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why It’s Time To Unfriend Your Racist Relatives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1-0PyWLupMxdNEwKA4rWABzQ.png (43KB, 800x514px) Image search: [Google]
1-0PyWLupMxdNEwKA4rWABzQ.png
43KB, 800x514px
http://archive.is/xWanH

>Contrary to increasingly and troublingly popular belief, your racist relatives on Facebook aren’t funny. They’re racists, which means they probably think less of people who look like me. So why do so many people insist on treating family members who say heinous things as harmless or even borderline-endearing?

sorry /pol/ but...I have to cut you out of my life..

>It’s starting to feel like white people collectively consider racism a lighthearted joke.

true true...
>>
>>136226687
I already dropped all my liberal friends
>>
>>136226687
>Liberals save you the trouble of having there B.S. in your life.
>>
>>136226687
>So why do so many people insist on treating family members who say heinous things as harmless or even borderline-endearing?
Because family member even when racist still hold more value than your feelings and inability to face the truth.
>>
>>136226687
>Aja Barber

Sound like a trustworthy name.
>>
>>136226687
Racism is a joke, seeing how only white people are chastised for the normal human behavior of racism, ie preferring your own race to those who aren't your race.
>>
>>136226687
A major sign of a cult is that it tells you to cut yourself off from family.
>>
ive got a few friends in oslo.

could you give me your address, they'll come around to your communist slum and punch your head in.
>>
File: 1501821107964.jpg (109KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
1501821107964.jpg
109KB, 600x753px
>>136226687
No!! Don't leave, we need you to continue archiving!
>>
>>136226687
Anyone on "facebook", automatically disqualified.
It's where brain cells go to die.
>>
i remember when my hyper liberal cousin unfriended me on facebook after the election. i also remember the last post i ever saw from her: a photo of her sitting on the couch with a glass of red wine and a white pantsuit.
>>
File: cult warning signs.png (30KB, 776x307px) Image search: [Google]
cult warning signs.png
30KB, 776x307px
>>136226687
Does this remind you of the left at all?
>>
File: happymerchant.jpg (40KB, 470x471px) Image search: [Google]
happymerchant.jpg
40KB, 470x471px
>>136227714
Send her a pic of a liberal thing that you like, for example; a Hungarian mep!

Liberals love the eu, pic related.
>>
>>136226818
Their. Nigger.
>>
I deleted my Facebook years ago...
>>
File: Kyubey.jpg (67KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kyubey.jpg
67KB, 1920x1080px
>>136226687
I don't have niggers in my family, thankfully, and I don't really use social networking platforms as they stifle free speech, especially as regards the subjects of race, religion, intelligence and crime.
OP, don't come back to /pol/, your kind isn't welcome here.
>>
>>136227932
Every time I see this I think of Islam or left wing trash.
>>
>>136227211
This

It's just scary how similar they are to the Bolsheviks and commies in USSR. I wish somebody hate that screencap of that post talking about how the Lenin Pioneers or whatever would rat on their own parents if they ever said anything contrary to the state.
>>
I don't understand it. Why should I unfriend someone for thinking less of the author of this article? I don't think much of her either.
>>
>>136226687
>MMXVII AD
>faceberg
shiggy
>>
>>136226687
Now they tryin to breakup families like Molyneux
>>
>>136226687
>Why It's Time To Delete Your Social Media Account
ftfy, thank me later.
>>
>>136226767
FPBP

Anti-White are the worst, they bite the hand that feeds and educate them
>>
>>136226687

Family is more important than your feelings.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.