[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUNKIRK was about how white men were tricked into a war with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

100 M White males died in WW2. Have white males learned their lesson /pol?
>>
>>136224456
I just got back from seeing it.
I saw a few black soldiers in the French army.
>People are still triggered over a lack of black people
>baka
>>
>>136225009
this tbqh senpai
>>
>>136224456

you are totally right

and now (((they))) want do this 3 time, look how they build WW3

US/NATO provoke Russia, US/NATO come more and more troops to Russian border.

They want again that white christian kill each other in Europe.

US in white christian nation.

European countrys are white christian nations, and Russia is part of Europe and white christian nations.

If ((they)) succeed, after white men have kill each other, (((they)) come millions black men from africa to Europe and U.S to replace killed white men.

They have allready start project that black african young men flow to africa to europe

Dont let them trick you again, refuse to go war.
>>
>>136225009
But they weren't the main characters and that's a very bad thing for reasons.
>>
>>136225009
and i think the french had a good amount of blacks in it at the time than any other European country, so at least thats realistic
>>
File: 1493522258070.jpg (89KB, 508x755px) Image search: [Google]
1493522258070.jpg
89KB, 508x755px
>>136224456
My man you are so right. We are the compassionate and intelligent. The rightful stewards of this earth. They are trying to bait us again with Russia. NEVER AGAIN. We know the real enemy now let's fucking do something about it.
>>
File: CUT!.png (27KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
CUT!.png
27KB, 125x120px
>>136224456
FUCK WW2
LETS PLAN WW3
>>
>>136226262
Yep, that's true.
The only thing that triggers me is unhistoricity for reasons of political correctness.
So I was happy enough with seeing two blacks. Also, they were trying to get a free trip (gibs) from the English ships, so they portrayed them accurately too.
>>
>>136225423
Notice how the (((nazis))) are invisible the whole movie?
>>
File: 1501358938267.jpg (21KB, 372x225px) Image search: [Google]
1501358938267.jpg
21KB, 372x225px
>>136224456

Why are you being so antisemitic my fellow white goy? Why do you ignore the British battalion consisting of black jewish disabled lesbians who bravely rolled their wheelchairs through the deep sands of Dunkirk from you movie? It's just like anudah shoah, aw gawd, ow jecis
>>
File: the eye.jpg (21KB, 480x242px) Image search: [Google]
the eye.jpg
21KB, 480x242px
>>136224456
>100 M White males died in WW2.
>tfw they died so that the jews could keep on living as parasites among the whites

WW2 was a fight between the antisemitic world and the (((rest))). 100 M white males died in the attempt to get rid of the jews. Was it their greatest (((trick)))?
>>
>>136225009
France used colonial soldiers during the battle of France, so bravo Nolan for being historically accurate.

Funnily enough I do remember from a war documentary, that there was this video of African POW's taken by the Germans for the newsreels. The commentary on the video said: "the western democracies decry our [Germany] supposed medieval barbarity. Well then look at them. They are using their slaves to fight us".
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.