[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's too late.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: RIP America.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
RIP America.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
1. There was more support for repealing Obamacare among Beltway Republicans than for building the wall or the passing RAISE Act.

2. The same ~10 Republicans will defect for the RAISE Act and the Wall.

3. Nothing will get done other than tax cuts for the rich.

Amexica is a foregone conclusion.

-

Leave America/Canada now unless you want your children or your grandchildren to grow up in Brazil 2.0 behind a 12 ft wall, hiding from kidnappers. This is the best case scenario btw. I am not kidding. Go to Europe or East Asia before your passport turns to shit because you live in a Post First World (read: Third World) country. You've seen what Mexicans do to each other over drugs. You already know how blacks act if the police are not keeping them in line.

Leave.
>>
File: 0,,69787089,00.jpg (157KB, 650x880px) Image search: [Google]
0,,69787089,00.jpg
157KB, 650x880px
>>136223796
nice larp, you faggot leaf.

go suck trudeau's micropenis
>>
File: IMG_6283.jpg (56KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6283.jpg
56KB, 800x445px
I am genuinely in love with Donald Trump. He is a beautiful, witty, and graceful dealmaker whose luck just keeps winning.

I frequently fantasize about being Vladimir Putin hiding with him in the Oval Office.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet champion on a lazy New York afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, he's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of him and it seems like he's gonna pop any moment now. His popped belly button makes it look like he's got a giant third boob where his stomach once was. He waddles around and can barely move half of the time. He's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for his sweet ass. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, he strips off his almost comically too small suit and kneels on top of you. He grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of him, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from his incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of his tight ass throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into his beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and him are both moaning with greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a Mexican being chased by ICE and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like a North Korean missile inside his major city center, blowing Trump Tower right off the map. You and him both join as, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, he lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold him in. In that moment, there are no Democrats, no leaks. Just you and him, watching the DC sky turn pink with the setting sun.
>>
File: 1500998360783.jpg (17KB, 331x506px) Image search: [Google]
1500998360783.jpg
17KB, 331x506px
>>136223869
What the actual fuck did I just read
>>
trump is a no good dirty rotten jewfag
>>
>>136223796
>You've seen what Mexicans do to each other over drugs

Uhm. Wrong. They do it over money. Mexicans bring drugs for the money. If we legalize drugs the cartels die. But will never happen because Zionists actually fund the war on drugs and want Mexico to be a forever war zone.
>>
File: 1500666274353.jpg (208KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1500666274353.jpg
208KB, 1000x666px
Donald Trump is a great man. If the Republicans don't want to share in his greatness, that hardly makes the President look bad.
>>
>>136223796
That's the plan
Too bad I have no money, don't know Russian and can't get a job in this hellhole of a country
>>
File: 1491702058468.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1491702058468.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>136223869
nice copy-pasta
>>
>>136223796
he doesn't have to repeal it, all he has to do is stop the subsidy payments

also the wall is being built right now, over 150 miles up since the beginning of june

just more blah blah leaf cuck threads
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.