[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mark Cuban says NBA will boycott National Anthem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3759.jpg (336KB, 1989x1147px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3759.jpg
336KB, 1989x1147px
Look at all the cucks in the comments. https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/6ro8e3/mark_cuban_believes_the_nba_would_have_embraced/
>>
Have you ever seen the empty seats at NBA games? We can end them /pol...
>>
File: 160713-espy-blm-tease_q8ko41.jpg (111KB, 1480x832px) Image search: [Google]
160713-espy-blm-tease_q8ko41.jpg
111KB, 1480x832px
This won't have the same affect as Kaepershit did on the NFL. The NBA loves this kind of stuff because they are intentionally pandering to shit skins (pic related). They, along with ESPN are absolutely counting on the demographics of the US changing to the point where the NBA becomes more popular than the NFL.
>>
Check em.
>>
>NBA
For those who don't know, the sport is so shit where it has been the same 2 teams in the finals for the past 3 years, and is expected to be the same this year, and possibly for the next few years as well. This is the worst this has ever been in the history of the sport. The "superstars" don't even care about the regular season games, and they don't try to hide it. The sport is one giant joke where you can with 99% certainty predict which teams will make it to the Finals- and that is all that matters because the players don't even try during the regular season, since there are so many games where losing a few due to not trying hard enough doesn't matter, and is even encouraged for a better draft pick.
>>
>>136223032
Boring as fuck too
>>
>linking to reddit
End your fucking existence
>>
>>136222244
>(((mark cuban)))

every fucking time
>>
File: 18767687687678.jpg (168KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
18767687687678.jpg
168KB, 1440x1080px
>>136222244
>anti american
Not on my watch you nigger.
>>
>>136222362
No
Body
Around
>>
>>136223032
It was like that since the 60s.
Except back then you only had a handful of niggers, not the entire projects
>>
>>136222244
>God I hate Trump so fucking much I'd take angry niggers over him
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.