[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really Bad Advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Trump.jpg (82KB, 796x938px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
82KB, 796x938px
Did Rod Rosenstein set up Trump to obstruct justice?

The White House issued a statement saying, “President Trump acted based on the clear recommendations of both Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Attorney General Jeff Sessions.” Rosenstein wrote a two-and-a-half page memo with the subject line “Restoring Public Confidence in the FBI” that stated the reasons why Comey should be removed.

Was this a conspiracy? Did the Deputy Attorney General write this memo with the hope of talking Trump into breaking the law?
Did the establishment position people around Trump with the intent on destroying him?
>with friends like these...
>>
I never trusted (((Rosenstein))).
>>
>>136221719
Pretty sure he wrote that memo after Trump already decided to fire Comey. Trump probably told him to do it in order to have something to justify firing Comey.
>>
>>136222368
On the night of Comey’s firing, CNN’s Anderson Cooper asked White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway, “Why fire James Comey now? She cited Rosenstein’s letter and his bipartisan credentials, noting that he was overwhelmingly confirmed as deputy attorney general.

So basically, the entire establishment loves Rosenstein and he was the one how recommended to trump that he obstruct justice. He got him into this mess and I'm starting to think it wasn't an accident.
>>
>>136222719
On what basis have you formed this opinion?
>>
Orange man needed

Tick tock
>>
So firing a leaker who obstructed justice is obstructing justice?
>>
>>136221719
>the mental gymnastics trumptards use to justify his every move
>>
>>136222808
Maybe I'm misrembering, but I'm pretty sure Trump said that he had already decided to fire Comey in that interview with Lester Holt.
>>
>>136221719
Its not obstruction of justice to fire someone you have the power to fire "for any reason or no reason at all" The left is just trying to play this for political points, its all they can do. They posted articles of impeachment that didnt get a single vote based on the comey firing.
>>
https://twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/893612516193951744

Happens
>>
>>136222808
>>136223057

Found it. See video here:

>I Was Going to Fire Comey Anyway, Trump Tells Lester Holt in Interview 2:35

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-reveals-he-asked-comey-whether-he-was-under-investigation-n757821
>>
>>136223247
But he said that well after the memo. It's probably not true. It's probably him just trying to avoid looking like he wasn't in charge of the decision, but it's obvious that he wasn't.

He was lying to Lester Holt to save face, to make himself look like he's in charge.
>>
>>136222760
We will never forget that it was a Jew who did this.
>>
>>136221719
The establishment has been tryign to set up trump from the start. Ever notice how the establishment mccain ryan prebus wanted trump to hire manafort to "bring the party together" and this was the most disorganized time of his campaign, leading to the firing of manafort. Ever notice how manafort was under the employ of JOHN MCCAIN as a top advisor back in 2008 as he was preparing to run for president? mccain hired manaforts consulting parter as campaign manager and forced manafort to divest in the company to distance himself due to known russin dirty dealings. ever notice the same mccain was the one who convinced ivanka that trump must hire manafort to bring the party together??? Then MCCAIN produced the piss dossier to the FBI. Then we found out HE FUNDED IT THORUGH FUSION GPS/STEELE This is why the russia narrative never took. Because manafort was supposed to be the tie that bound trump to the whole thing and trump fired him before they could become too attached.
>>
>>136223594
It's possible, but that doesn't seem like the simplest explanation to me.
>>
>>136223724
Holt even points out that the state he was making contradicted a letter in which he said "I accepted their recommendation".

I bet Rosenstein did a fist pump when he heard Trump take credit for his recommendation and said "got em!" to himself while smiling. Rosenstein is an establishment man who was sent into the White House to destroy Trump. It's obvious to me now after watching that interview.
>>
>>136221719
it was obvious as soon as it happened
>rosenstein finally gets sworn in
>says to fire comey
>trump fires comey
>comey leaks trump saying "i hope you can let this go"
>omg literally treason
>rosenstein immediately appoints special prosecutor
>mueller brings in a bunch of leftist shills
>investigates things unrelated to 2016 campaign
>here we are
>mfw
>>
>>136224055
This.
>>
>>136224055
I just found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07fj6CXQjso
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.