[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why White Nationalists are hated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0893.jpg (256KB, 600x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.jpg
256KB, 600x746px
>WN: poor me. Why are whites hated? We're not that bad. We can be nice. Why do they want to genocide us? :(
>Minority dude: hey, I don't want any part of that. Let's be friends. We can talk about the JQ and race realism
WN: HAHAHA! FUCKING BASED. PLEASE FUCK MY WHITE GIRLFRIEND!
>Minority dude: um I'm good thanks. I have my own girlfriend.
>WN: wow. You're such a cuckold shillings for whites. Can't wait to ship you back to [insert minority's homeland that he knows nothing about because he's a third generation citizen]!
You guys might actually be able to do some good in this country if you weren't so hateable.
>inb4 nigger
>inb4 shitskin
>inb4 fpbp
>>
>>136218662
>having to explain why white nationalists are hated
>anyone needing an explanation why niggers are hated
see the difference?
>>
>>136219169
Everyone hates niggers but the fact that you won't accept the 1-5% that are compatible with our society gets you guys hate.
>>
File: New Tatoo.jpg (24KB, 403x376px) Image search: [Google]
New Tatoo.jpg
24KB, 403x376px
>>136219526
I wouldn't hate niggers so much if they weren't niggers.
>>
File: Helena blacked nigger ape.jpg (259KB, 510x911px) Image search: [Google]
Helena blacked nigger ape.jpg
259KB, 510x911px
>>136219526
>Everyone hates niggers but the fact that you won't accept the 1-5% that are compatible with our society gets you guys hate.
Accept them how? Letting them fuck my daughter?

I'd rather kill every Jew on earth.

Mind your bussiness cousin
>>
>>136220031
>allowing them citizenship = letting them fuck your daughters
>Making it legal to fuck your daughters = letting them fuck your daughters
Keep family business in the family.
>>
>>136218662
Yo nigga, dat look like sum gud purple drank. Gibmedat shit!
>>
>>136218662
I think most of us here respect people like That Guy T and Tommy Sotomayor, OP.
>>
>>136218662
https://youtu.be/3AVeXh63Mr0
>>
>>136220762
The problem is in the video with That Guy T and James, all the comments were "WOW SO FUCKING BASED PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE WITH YOUR BBC". I know /pol/ isn't one person but you see where I'm coming from. I'm castizo and I can tell you that a lot of castizos would love America to be 85-95% white. We hate mestizos for the most part but also a lot of our fellow mestizos. Some are ok but most are idiots. The ones who identify as American first and pass extensive tests in character, iq, knowledge of the country, etc should be allowed to stay. The problem is the no drop rule crowd which turns off people like me who are Jared Taylor fans and would otherwise be in your side.
>>
File: pol_.jpg (929KB, 2452x2839px) Image search: [Google]
pol_.jpg
929KB, 2452x2839px
>>136221288
Oh wow, so /pol/ is filled with double-digit IQ idiots who only know how to speak in memes. Who ever would've guessed. I wouldn't take it to heart; just remember that whenever you're talking to an American poster there's a 44% chance they're not actually white.
>>
>>136221288
>I'm castizo
You mean, hispanic?
>>
File: 1493711256209.png (110KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
1493711256209.png
110KB, 600x460px
>>136222047
What else to expect?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.