[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to theater >pay $24 for two adults >pay at least

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cover.jpg (497KB, 2500x1201px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
497KB, 2500x1201px
>go to theater
>pay $24 for two adults
>pay at least another $15-20 for some shitty soda and halfway decent popcorn
>arrive early to get an "okay" seat
>all seats are uncomfortable af
>niggers loud
>people smell
>waiting for the movie to start
>on screen is nothing but literal TV ads (that's right, you paid to sit here and watch ads)
>the only break from the ads are occasional "dos and don'ts" rules of the theater
>finally previews start which are at least mildly entertaining but drag on way too long
>after the movie everyone herds out of the shitty theater to their cars to get in a line of traffic to the street before they can finally get home

It's not like the audio or video quality is impressive and setting and seating rate at about a 3/10 on the /comfy/ scale. Why the fuck are people still paying for this? What exactly is the goddamn appeal? I genuinely don't understand.

Also nobody claps, before you ask Eurofags.
>>
>>136216399
>>>/tv/
>>
>>136216399
Don't support jews dude, they don't need your money, just boycott everything from Hollywood. Take your girl out somewhere else.
>>
>>136216399
They pay to experience it first, which is the only hold they really have over watching it at home
>>
Wrong board you dumb faggot.
>>>/tv/
>>
>>136216399
You are getting jewed.
>$6 ticket
>XL theater
>large reclining leather seats
This is my theater
>>
>>136216561
>just boycott the Jews dude
>forced to pay taxes or you will be killed/imprisoned
Good on ya society.
>>
>Anno Domini 3+2014
>still going go to see jewvies
>>
>>136216399

in thailand i brought a girl to the movies@ they had “premium seats” for ten bucks a person so i said why nit lets try it. we had a waiter serving us free snacks and drinks during the movie and had our own recliner love sofa with blankets and pillows. there was also a“ VIP ” service premovie with free cocktails and seafood
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.