[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you bettering yourself /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1423318644693.jpg (35KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1423318644693.jpg
35KB, 400x462px
Why aren't improving your body by lifting?
Why aren't you improving your mind by reading?
Why aren't you becoming a Nietzschean overman?
The way to eliminate degeneracy within society is to eliminate it within yourself.
>>
File: 1499128652832.png (1MB, 2611x1524px) Image search: [Google]
1499128652832.png
1MB, 2611x1524px
>>136216359
t. ubermensch
>>
>lifting
fuck that
>reading
when I feel like it
>nietzschnitzel overman
too lazy
>eliminate it within yourself
it's much too late for that
>>
File: jk.png (503KB, 621x521px) Image search: [Google]
jk.png
503KB, 621x521px
I'm addicted to the video Jew. Plz halp
>>
File: varg 2.png (487KB, 608x653px) Image search: [Google]
varg 2.png
487KB, 608x653px
>>136216753
Stop playing vidya.
>>
>>136216693
>fuck that
You can literally do it while you're watching TV
>when I feel like it
You can do that on the toilet or in the car if you're a passenger
>too lazy
Very few people have reached overman status but it's about the journey. It's about attempting to improve yourself.
>it's much too late for that
So you're a Nietzschean last man? Vid related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0wpWTP8uWU
>>
>>136216359
recommend books lad
>>
I stopped reading Zarathustra when he started to doubt himself.
Beat that.
>>
>>136217900
>Thus spoke Zarathustra by Fredrick Nietzsche
This is the one that has encouraged me to stop being a degenerate slob
>Reflections on violence by Georges Sorel.
Teaches people a lot about how pacifism is liberal nonsense.
Germany Tomorrow by Otto Strasser.
Don't agree with all of it but I like his guild system and his nationalism.
>The communist manifesto by Karl Marx
Some of his solutions aren't great along with his ideas about the "withering away" of the state but it's a good critique on capitalism
>Being and Time by Martin Heidegger
Good but I haven't finished it yet and it's notoriously difficult to understand without reading over the paragraphs a few times.
>State and revolution by Lenin
Okay, although he talks too much about tearing down the state. His ideas on vanguards and violent purges are good though.
Next on my reading list is Plato's republic since I need to get to the basics. i.e. Greek philosophy.

Oh and if you're interested in starting and training a militia I'd also recommend a book called "light infantry tactics". Don't remember the author but it's basically a field guide on how to do so.
>>
>>136218471
Woke.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.