[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minnesota

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

File: minnesota.jpg (58KB, 660x530px) Image search: [Google]
minnesota.jpg
58KB, 660x530px
What the fuck happens here? Is it where the snow niggers live? Do we need to build a wall?
>>
Many lesbians, fuglies and manbuns. Take out the major cities and perhaps the survivors would unite to MAGA. Winter is downright awful too.
>>
File: 1487218686720.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487218686720.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>136211775
It's where a bunch of liberal faggots of Swedish descent import a bunch of Somalian niggers, as if thats a surprise to anyone.
>>
File: IMG_9229.jpg (64KB, 565x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9229.jpg
64KB, 565x431px
>>136212704
This. Minnesota is the embarrassment of the Midwest. Granted, all of the northern Midwest are cucks minus North Dakota (don't be fooled by this elections results), but Minny is the worst by far.

Southern Midwest best midwest
>>
File: QuestionMarkGirl.png (630KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
QuestionMarkGirl.png
630KB, 1280x720px
>>136212829
Is illinois really that bad? I thought except for chicago it was corn fields and methheads
>>
Minnesota is hell. Beaners come to work at the turkey farms and pollenate corn. Somalis come for the gibs. The governor is trying to make white people leave Minnesota. I took a summer job at a mosque near St. Cloud because I was still a liberal chucklefuck and holy shit the amount of things city hall let them get away with.

>Child marriages
>Child swapping to abuse SNAP benefits and cash assistance
>Actual fucking weapons hoarding
>Horse meat from slaughter
>Single-handedly destroyed the town's public bicycle program
>Single-handedly increased the town's poverty levels by 12%
>Tax evasion on a massive scale through the African Development Center in Minneapolis and Willmar
>The government thinks this is all a sign of "progress"

Somebody needs to sabotage our heating for a year. That'll fix us.
>>
>>136213334
So what about the inbreeding issue, is consanguinity a big problem there?
>>
It's literally the americanized sweden. Don't ever come here.
>>
File: 1501257949718.jpg (45KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
1501257949718.jpg
45KB, 500x506px
Blonde girls and Somalis
>>
>>136212615
Its always the cities of every state that are cancerous.
>>
File: 1498106295209.png (675KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
1498106295209.png
675KB, 1059x962px
>>136213325
It's gotten worse from 2012 on. Chicago started exporting a lot of its niggers due to section 8 popping up everywhere. Anywhere with a population of 25k+ is almost guaranteed to have ghetto in it now. Sometimes multiple.
>>
File: 1485737041483.gif (2MB, 490x503px) Image search: [Google]
1485737041483.gif
2MB, 490x503px
>>136213464
I don't understand; Wisconsin is so nice. Do you guys not eat enough cheese or something?

>>136213334
What does Somalian food taste like? And aren't Somalis the bad guys in black hawk down? Why are you guys nice to them?
>>
File: texasball.png (14KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
texasball.png
14KB, 800x800px
>>136213694
I'm from Texas; everywhere is ok except for Houston and Austin.
>>
>>136213758
Minnesotans harbor a hatred for people from Wisconsin, whether it be for football or other reasons. I would assume that Wisconsin going red only fueled some of the Minnesotans here into thinking our state is better because we didn't vote for TDRUMPF. I go to school in St Cloud and Somalians litter the streets and there is a mosque not a block away from campus where they congregate at. It's horrible and I wouldn't wish it on any other states. The Mexicans don't bother me too much because most of them are here doing work and not causing troubles. We've got a lot of SE Asians as well, but again, not really any problems. It's all niggers and sandniggers that cause the problems.
>>
>>136213758
Wisconsin doesn't have a big enough city to attract democrat voters.
>>
>>136213463
Only among minorities and single dads fucking their daughters. Black people fuck kids and cousins constantly here.

>>136213758
Somalian food tastes good. It's the sweeter side of savory. However, don't eat it - There's something fucking weird they put in your food that makes your sweat and farts cover your body in africastink. Somalis are the bad guys in real life, too. Literally everyone who lives here hates them. It's acceptable to be racist against them in every fact of life except public service, and that's because everyone blows the Governor's dick for political and business favors. If you let in a ton of migrants to your county your school gets more budget and you get more money for social programs and park development. The thing is, most of them hate it here and want to go back, but the government won't let them, so they just send all of their untaxed income to Somalia.
>>
File: texasspurdo.png (52KB, 244x284px) Image search: [Google]
texasspurdo.png
52KB, 244x284px
>>136214167
Oh fug that sounds exactly like Sweden. Best of luck dealing with the sand niggers.
>>
>>136213325
Illinois is the worst state in the US
>>
>>136211775
Nothing good and the women are vile.
>>
>>136211775
There used to be jobs and Jesse Ventura. Now it's just somalis
>>
>>136213334
I was also a leftie a few years ago when I lived in Minneapolis. My gf's mother desperately needed housing assistance, she was on the waiting list for years. Meanwhile somalis were being shipped over and given free houses on taxpayer dime, cutting in front of the actual citizens who that tax money was always meant to help. Basically the waiting list for helping actual citizens was permanently paused and is just piling up. No actual citizens have been getting the assistance they need.

Her mom basically has one foot in the grave now, she has been struggling for years in a crappy 1 bedroom with no working heat and bad air quality, and she got pneumonia from working 3 jobs in the winter trying to make ends meet without a car. Now she has mental problems and her body is breaking down, meanwhile somalis sit and laugh in the comfort of their heated 3 story houses.

And I realized she must be just one of hundreds in the city whose story get buried along with their corpse every year. People are quietly dying in Minneapolis as they are slowly replaced. Probably most of the deaths happen in the winter. It's not like these deaths make the news. People just die from the cold or malnutrition or whatever in their apartment one day. Their immediate family deals with it, and maybe 20 people on their facebook hear about it but don't know any of the details, and no one speaks of it again.

The sad thing is I could sit and explain to my ex gf that her mom is dying because of the immigration, and yet she would still hate Trump
>>
File: 1501906464751.jpg (66KB, 660x530px) Image search: [Google]
1501906464751.jpg
66KB, 660x530px
>>136211775

Fixed it.
>>
>>136216339
I forgot to add, regarding the somalis sitting and laughing in their 3 story houses, that of course, barely any of them work. They are just human tumors siphoning the wealth from the actual working white taxpayers. And they have tons of kids who are also living for free
>>
>>136214102
This. Wisconsin is the birthplace of blue collar dems. How young are you fuckers.
>>
Minnesota is New Sweden. High Scandinavian population, high Somalian population. It's like everywhere those cucks go they must also invite niggers.
>>
File: IMG_6006.jpg (34KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6006.jpg
34KB, 326x326px
Just moved to Eagan and half my townhouse villa is filled with niggers and muslims

I have a hammer in my room in case I need to defend myself or my friends from home invaders.
>>
>>136217248
if you get killed, none of us will know.
it won't even make the local news.
>>
>>136217530
I thought I wasn't even a hard racist until I moved here but it's been a week and I'm a little scared for my future
>>
>>136218256
I'm just saying, however afraid you are, you should be much more afraid, because you have a false sense of security over not hearing about all the whites that are being attacked and killed all around you.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.