[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cum Town: Good for relationships?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ma7fzx3zmmaz.png (106KB, 944x526px) Image search: [Google]
ma7fzx3zmmaz.png
106KB, 944x526px
My fiance found out i still listened. What would you do in my situation?
>>
File: cum town pod.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
cum town pod.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>
>>136211294
>racism
>game of thrones
???
>>
>>136211453
please advise. She saw that I was listening again when we were at the gym together. She fucking flipped. BTW, she is asian.
>>
>>136211665
>she is asian
>he fell for the yellow meme
I raff at yuuuuuu
>>
File: 1481047016908.jpg (24KB, 299x244px) Image search: [Google]
1481047016908.jpg
24KB, 299x244px
>>136211294
Bring her out back and put a bullet in her head then kill myself
>>
>>136211294
Just stick to your guns, who gives a fuck what she thinks. She will respect you more for doing what you want, than bowing to her will.
>>
>>136211294
Sounds like advertising

Op and reddit op
>>
>>136211665
Is this real? You're a fucking cuck if that's you.

Tell her it's a fucking podcast and she's being a cunt. If she wants to end a relationship over a podcast she can go die sad and alone.
>>
>>136212755
Also this, never heard of this gay shit.
>>
>>136211294
Heh, I would just keep listening. She could have left you already if she really wanted to.
>>
>>136211294
don't be a pussy. go on the offensive. eventually women will succumb to their fear of ending up alone
>>
>>136212755
Agreed. This is a thinly veiled ad for that stupid podcast. Fuck off OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.