[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Californians think they are being "oppressed"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sjm-secede-1127-90-011.jpg (139KB, 509x350px) Image search: [Google]
sjm-secede-1127-90-011.jpg
139KB, 509x350px
California has almost a million millionaires living in their state. California is in the top 10 of states with the highest average income.

OOO but the big bad republicans are holding them all down! all the poor blacks and womens and gays and immigrants are being oppressed by "THE MAN"

you rich spoiled fucks. shut the fuck up. CA and NY do not get to dictate to 40+ states how to live our lives, how to vote, and how we are allowed to speak. calling all republicans racist is so fucking childish.

I hope the starbucks coffee supply gets contaminated with ebola and wipes all you smug fucks out. if you wear glasses as a fashion statement then fuck you

fucking leave the USA and truly MAGA
>>
>>136211163
i dunno man its like they think they know how it do but it never is
>>
>>136211163
They seriously don't like the current inmigration policy.
>>
File: IMG_1480.jpg (203KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1480.jpg
203KB, 1024x769px
>>136211163
I wish they would just try to secede so we can stomp their shit in and kick all the Mexicans out of California back to Mexico. Heil Hitler
>>
>>136211163
>weed falling out of the bag

oh please, cali exports mexican dirt weed, best stuff is grown in michigan
>>
>>136211163
literally no californian thinks they are opressed because they live in california. Theyll say because of their race,class, and gender.
aside from all that , shits way better there than texas. The south is a disgusting hellhole and i wish i never lived there.
T.californian
>>
>>136211163
>implying average income means shit
Go check out purchasing power
>>
>>136211371
also this lmao cant wait to raid hollywood apartments in the civil war that would follow, so please do
>>
>>136211163
>Why do Californians think they are being "oppressed"?
They're mexicans
>>
>>136211163
>Mexican colony state
>anti-Mexican policies
I wonder.
>>
>>136211411
>Click here
Kike.

Louisiana native, living in NOLA. I've lived in Iowa, DC, 2 months in Cali. No place beats NOLA. Everyone is incredibly nice, & would give you the shirt off your back. Also, we don't have to deal with the faggy shit in Cali
>>
>>136211411
I have a bottle of champagne ready for the day when that fault line pops. Also, I masturbate to every single one of your wild fires.
>>
>>136211163
Important psychology lesson: People attribute negative outcomes to external factors, and positive outcomes to internal ones. Thus: "I got a good job because I am smart and worked hard," vs "I'm unemployed because the Chinese and the Mexicans are screwing us over."

In California, it allows them to be both the richest state (because they're so smart and hardworking) and also the most oppressed (because those nasty Republicans want us to over federal law.)
>>
>>136211411

California is like that little kid that tells everyone he wants to run away, and he'll fucking do it this time.

The rest of the country is screaming at you faggots to do it. Please do it. For the love of GOD do it.

I've laid out in several threads what will happen the second you do and exactly how long it takes before we have a second immigration crisis from the Democratic People's Republic of California.

Just... DO IT.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.