[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theoretical experiment: >Donald Trump decides to have a "Purge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: purge.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
purge.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
Theoretical experiment:

>Donald Trump decides to have a "Purge night" like in that movie Purge.
>American people start movement not to listen Trump and urge not to participate in the slaughtery.
>All Americans go as one and everyone claims not to do a single crime during "Purge night"
>In the end, there are tons of people killed after Purge and the majority who committed crimes were illegals from Mexico and black people.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Theoretical experiment:

>we dont do anything different than any other day
>In the end, there are tons of people killed and the majority who committed crimes were illegals from Mexico and black people.
>>
The Purge movies take place years after the Purge was first implemented. These people are grateful of the benefits, and are desensitized to the fact that the Purge is an annual occurrence.

Would be interesting to see a movie of the very first Purge and its participants desu.
>>
>>136209741
Whites already spout out the idea that minorities committing crime are due to social conditions and not genetic differences, a purge night will be no different to them.

Basically, if minorities already commit crime in disproportionate numbers and even many liberals accept that truth than the crimes going overboard won't really change their position.
>>
File: 1482462546303.jpg (27KB, 219x239px) Image search: [Google]
1482462546303.jpg
27KB, 219x239px
>>136210012
Hearty kek
>>
File: 1449844966421.jpg (38KB, 365x450px) Image search: [Google]
1449844966421.jpg
38KB, 365x450px
>>136209741
The purge is an anarchist fantasy. If it were every really implemented the rich would have roving armies harvesting organs and assets every year.
>>
simplify for you

>skip first 2 steps
>All Americans go as one and everyone claims not to do a single crime during "Every Night"
>In the end, there are tons of people killed after Every Night and the majority who committed crimes were illegals from Mexico and black people.
>>
>>136210391
This. It would be utter hell for everyone earning less than $10M/year.
>>
>>136210012
fpbp
>>
>>136210391
>>136210691
what's to stop the armies from turning on their masters
>>
>>136210890
Withholding payment till after the purge.
>>
>>136210391
Not really, I don't think. It's not like the rich guy wouldn't get knifed or shot the very next day. It wouldn't even happen more than once.

>"You're under arrest for killing rich guy"
>"He killed my brother and mother yesterday"
>"Uh yeah that was during the purge that's allowed"
>"You're not taking me pig, eat lead"
>Revolution happens, the following day a new less retarded administration takes over and doesn't implement stupid things like yearly purge days.
>>
>>136210012
heh
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.