[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss this guy RIP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3366.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3366.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
"Apathy in the face of determined Frankfurt School/Alinsky/critical-theory-trained activists is national suicide."
>>
File: hitler and girlfriend.jpg (148KB, 1024x1343px) Image search: [Google]
hitler and girlfriend.jpg
148KB, 1024x1343px
>>136208670
Who is he?

Is he one of the many who were murdered by the handlers of Lauren Souther/Richard Spencer/Alex Jones types?

You're not allowed to be popular and honest. YOU MUST SHILL FOR ISRAEL!

You must shill race mixing!

Or die!!

Murdock Murdock and Red Ice lasted this long because they are not activists and will flip flop often on hardcore issues the way a 4/pol/ teenager does
>>
>>136208670
If you read his books, you know what newsgroups he used to post in. They are all still up on groups.google.com
It's a whimsical look in to the world before /pol/
>>
File: 0adolf_quotes_image.jpg (140KB, 1067x780px) Image search: [Google]
0adolf_quotes_image.jpg
140KB, 1067x780px
>>136208936
>if you already know him and have his old google groups...

Why don't you post something or shut up?
>>
>>136208909
Yeah he was killed, it's Andrew Brietbart

Here's a best of video where it shows his explanation of leftists
>>
>>136209073
Rip forgot video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl7fZH4fX1k
>>
Also funny story, the Frankfurt School was a bunch of nihilistic Marxist Jews who Hitler kicked out of Germany aaaaand guess where they went and started pushing Marxism? Our great colleges in none other than California.
>>
>>136208909

This is why they killed him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgBvPx4CvhI
>>
>>136209021
why don't you go to the site and search for yourself nigger? It's like 4plebs for oldfags. I'm not going to spoonfeed you.
>>
>>136209505
Yeah it's kind of like forums before forums existed

>>136209409
And yeah I remember that, also the only eyewitness to his death said he was all puffy and red and white around his hairline, which surprise, surprise is what a cyanide poisoning victim looks like.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.