[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To family or not to family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

How many of you guys are willing to form a family? I am still afraid to loose it all after some years if my wife decides to divorce and take the kids and everything with her, but I am inclined to take the chances.

Pic unrelated, life is not a tv show.
>>
>>136206783
Afraid to loose it? Jamal at it again
>>
>Having sex
>with a woman
>ever
>talking
>to
>a
>white
>female

Where do you think you are??????
>>
>>136206783
NO goy! Women will divorce you in this rigged game. women and children are evil. go your own way.
>>
File: pentecostal girls.jpg (117KB, 634x425px) Image search: [Google]
pentecostal girls.jpg
117KB, 634x425px
>>136206783
You gotta go to a church where the whole community will shun a divorcee if you wanna safely marry. That's my recommendation.
>>
>>136206783
I'll get married and have kids at some point, although it probably won't be for at least another 5 years.
Right now, I'm focused on education and work. I'm not going to let some roastie get in the way of that.
>>
File: 1496795975804.png (237KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1496795975804.png
237KB, 557x605px
Not Really sure about your shithole but if you're gonna marry you're taking risks with your money without ameliorating them you're a fool. Marriage is a contract and it should be treated as such.

Government installs standardized modes of action but your rights as an individual still reign supreme.

Trusts are one of the oldest legal entities with the most universal precedence in law.

Partnerships are the oldest and offer some of the most rigorous protections as well.

If you're not playing at a high level you're fucking up.

1/2 your wealth and 18 years of child support add up to what

Say $50k + 24k*18 = 482k

If women are using you as an annuity fight back. Thing is you can only win a fight by training before hand. In this fight its filling out the right paper work and paying the bloodsucking lawyers ahead of time.

Picking a good girl is like a lottery today. With the chemicals in the water and bullshit everywhere its easy for her to flip with a cool 450k parachute to take care of her.

Its important to clearly define your risks with specific terms. What is the very worst that could happen? Can we prevent that from happening? In this case yes.

Go take a Domestic asset protection lawyer out for lunch and really have a sit down and ask him to lawpill you
>>
>>136207355
Good idea actually.
>>
>>136207477
You are right, but I am alread 36yo, I don't wanna be too old when the kids come.
>>
>>136209434

To tell you the truth, I am not that worried about finances, we have very specific pre-nups in Brazil, no chance for an ex-wife take anything from you if you choose the right contract. What I am afraid is the wife taking the kids away. The whole objective of having a family lost.
>>
>>136206783
To have children is worth the risk.
>>
>>136212602
Ought to be able to be negotiated beforehand most of the time.

She cheats on you, you keep the kids. opposite vis a versa.

These are all negotiable terms I'm sure. Honestly buy an attorney lunch.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.