[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he said discrimination doesnt exist anymore it doesnt really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: jontron.jpg (383KB, 1240x800px) Image search: [Google]
jontron.jpg
383KB, 1240x800px
he said discrimination doesnt exist anymore

it doesnt really matter what political view you have to realize how detached he is from reality
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-04-15-36-06.png (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-04-15-36-06.png
143KB, 1920x1080px
You're right, white men are very obviously discriminated against.
>>
>>136204907
Can I get the source you captured this from? Can't repost this anywhere without a proper source.
>>
If he were a devout believer in God, then it would make sense to say: "everything is the same". However, if God were the only truth, then whatever we see is all illusion and therefore fake.
>>
>>136205159
Shut the fuck up Ted.
>>
jontron still has a massive core fanbase that can't wait for his glorious return

but yeah, all he was saying is white people dont need to become targets for the left and that energy could be so helpful elsewhere

i guess, i never listened to the livestrem he had with that stripper destiny i jus want mo jantran
>>
>>136204907

discrimination against white people is on the rise in general although it exists for everyone

what a retard how could he say that
>>
>>136205124
The 2017 BETA study of Australian blind recruitment in large businesses and government positions. It proves that white men are the only disadvantaged group in our society, this is due to extreme left wing tendencies.

It's important to note that due to how unlikely an aboriginal person is full blooded in cities and how they've decided everyone not Anglo Celtic, or basically British islander, is a minority, it's important to note all these numbers are closer to zero than they should be.

Researchers know this which is why they're sweating. It's obvious now, you tried to replace us because we won't follow narratives.

>>136205488
No, peak feminism is over. Postmodernism is no longer cool, it's on a very slow and agonising decline.

It'll be basically like one moment some transidentity empowered Muslima of colour will think
>omg I'm actually the bad guy and I'll basically create every reason to be hated in the future
>nah this is for equality, the white men could use a few more challenges, they're too soft!
At this stage I want to point out the sexual element, European men are more attractive and this does effect their employment.. negatively as women use job rejection in the same way they use sexual rejection to feel superior.

This is what women have become.
>>
You are more discriminated for having say glasses on your face than you are from race. White people are sometimes legitimately discriminated against though because whites are the only ones who cannot complain or point it out.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.