[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK nhs is going to funnel more money to faggots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 15

http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/nhs-will-cover-hiv-prep/
>>
>>136203601
We'll end up spending less in the long term. Faggots are going to faggot, the evidence shows you can't stop them from having risky sex with multiple partners no matter how much public education you do. Prep saves money by ensuring at least they don't get AIDS and have to be on expensive antiretrovirals from the rest of their lives

AIDS doesn't kill people any more, sadly. It just sucks up resources for years as people survive on the ARTs spending thousands
>>
File: 1498347037871.jpg (29KB, 606x606px) Image search: [Google]
1498347037871.jpg
29KB, 606x606px
>>136204053
I wish that was true, but:
http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/hiv-overcoming-drugs-prevent-transmission/
>>
>>136203601
Remember anon saying the master plan was to turn Europe into an aids infested hell hole to control population and sell them aids drugs?
>>
File: Baking.jpg (39KB, 426x340px) Image search: [Google]
Baking.jpg
39KB, 426x340px
>>136205852
YES! I remember that poast! Big pharma is importing the niggers full of aids so they can fuck and rape until every one gets aids and then everyone needs their meds.

Fuck this bullshit, when the Apocalypse comes, we must not let the fucking kikes ever get into the West ever again. ALWAYS FUCKING EVERYTHING UP THESE CUNTS.
>>
File: 1501883947310.png (592KB, 960x552px) Image search: [Google]
1501883947310.png
592KB, 960x552px
>>136205852
>>136206447
So basically, whille aids is now becoming capable of going around infection prevention drugs, they are giving infection prevention drugs to everyone so they feel safe, until the fucking virus becomes airborne basically.

These fucking kikes and treasonous politicians, THEY MUST GO.
>>
>>136206447
Let it all fucking burn. Fuck humans.
>>
>>136206788
Man, I always thought it was fucked that Jews thought they were God's chosen. How could you let people in your society that thought this bullshit?
>>
File: Holocaust_Scheme.jpg (55KB, 570x351px) Image search: [Google]
Holocaust_Scheme.jpg
55KB, 570x351px
>>136206857
Fuck the fuck humans, fuck the kikes who plan all this shit with their UN's and their big pharmas. All this will have consequences. The West will not remain in their intended course when the sovereign debt crisis hits. To bad so much ppl will die from not being prepared for the Apocalypse, but I fucking hope none of the fucking kikes and traitors survives it.
>>
>>136207122
If whites can be corrupted, what good are they? They're a potential bomb waiting to fuck up the world just as we see today. A handful of stupid fucking kikes can rule the world because muh money. Fuck them, fuck us all. Is there some grand plan that needs us or something?
>>
File: 1501891268951.jpg (129KB, 637x745px) Image search: [Google]
1501891268951.jpg
129KB, 637x745px
Someone twit this fucking bread to Mike Cerno, Souther, PJW or some other guy with good normie reach.

These 2 links prove the aids conspiracy the anon told us about:
http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/nhs-will-cover-hiv-prep/
http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/hiv-overcoming-drugs-prevent-transmission/
>>
File: Why_Jews_Genocide_Whites.png (80KB, 1183x417px) Image search: [Google]
Why_Jews_Genocide_Whites.png
80KB, 1183x417px
>>136207400
YOU AND ME ARE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW BURGER BRO!
Fuck that black pill faggotry, war never changes, war will forever exist, the abundance of resources made the white ppl mentally weak, we forgot to keep vigilant, scarcity is closing in (the Apocalypse), their plans will not be sustainable.
And the kikes try to break you mentally, that is their modus operandi, YOU MUST FIGHT THRU IT, become stoic.
>>
>>136204053
We'll end up spending less in the long term. Faggots are going to faggot, the evidence shows you can't stop them from having risky sex with multiple partners no matter how much public education you do.

yeah who did this ((((research))) boss?

abortion,PReP, the pill we are paying and normalizing not chucking on a condom which costs 60p on their bellends.

meanwhile charlie gard doesn't get to live, fuck this useless shit country.
>>
>>136207736
We need a reset, bro. It's not nihilism, it's knowledge that we're too far fucked. Maybe in the last future in space, we'll be slaves and genetically modified to the point of retardation, and maybe God or random fluke, destiny, will allow one to rise up. Or some kind hearted kike will take pity on us and magically make a smart white man again, ala planet of the apes, but it's just as well to be nuked back to the stone age to start again. I just hope the Bible is true and God kicks some major ass on these kike rats in the end.
>>
File: 1500721545473.jpg (298KB, 1516x810px) Image search: [Google]
1500721545473.jpg
298KB, 1516x810px
>>136207750
WE WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO RESET SHIT AFTER THE APOCALYPSE.
I know it looks dire, and it is, I personally think the smart thing to do is to move to USA or V4 if you can and start preparing like a maniac for the Western Global Civil War (Apocalypse). There will be a fuck ton of violence, and at the same time, the opportunity to reset all this shit. V4 are immune to the (((leftism))) mind virus cuz they know it now after suffering under its boot, ppl who aren't woke in the West now will wake up when SHTF, and then they'll be able to swallow the red pills.
>>
File: GamerGate_Importance.png (67KB, 1023x269px) Image search: [Google]
GamerGate_Importance.png
67KB, 1023x269px
>>136208010
You don't understand, they over played their hand (like they always did over the history of their war against whites).

Gamergate was the start of it. It happened by accident, and guess what, now Trump is fucking having them panicking because a bunch of autists just wanted to play video games.

They thought they could hide the liberal agenda that permeates EVERYTHING, and ppl need to realize that the liberal agenda is in fact the (((liberal agenda))).

They always overplay their hand, and end up getting fucked up and told to GTFO. Perhaps its now time to make that permanent. KEEP STRONG, KEEP PREPARING.
>>
File: GamerGate_Importance2.png (2MB, 1189x8256px) Image search: [Google]
GamerGate_Importance2.png
2MB, 1189x8256px
>>136208010
>>136208564
It all started with a bunch of neets that just wanted to play vydia.
>>
And this pic related is why they overplayed their hand on gamergate, they want to politicize games and then use them in education to make the indoctrination even more effective.
>>
>>136208564
Hope you're right. I'll be by your side in the streets or in the camps. I don't submit so there's only one way I'm going down.
>>
S T O P
>>
>>136204053
And you faggots say we need to increase the nationalization of our healthcare system. Fuck that. Just need tort reform
>>
File: Pepe_Love_2.jpg (55KB, 569x547px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Love_2.jpg
55KB, 569x547px
>>136208978
>>
anyone here read anonymous conservatives r/K selection book? I'm disappointed in not seeing more r/K discussion here but haven't yet decided the right way to meme it
>>
File: UN_Anti_White_Great_Replacement.jpg (167KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
UN_Anti_White_Great_Replacement.jpg
167KB, 740x740px
>>136210270
I want to buy the book, I read the page and I read the blog everyday. Anon conservative is right, we need to get this knowledge into the education system, its the perfect way to prevent the mind virus from ever sticking again. Teach this, and make education a competitive environment and get rites of passage for adulthood and you make society K. Get rid of the anti-man (((marriage laws))), make thothing around have social for weemen again and society goes K.

Or should I say, remains K, because the West will turn K again after the Apocalypse, but as we know, ppl have really short memories, its up to the survivors to make sure societies remain K (strong men) even if there is an abundance of resources eventually again (good times), so the West doesn't get into this fucking mess again. AND THAT MEANS NO JEWS AND NO MUSLIMS IN THE WEST, NEVER AGAIN, NO MATTER WHAT!
>>
>>136211450
>This book represents years of hard work by several people. However, this information is so important, we make it free at Amazon several times per year. Enter your email, and we will notify you the next time it's free. We will not share your email, send you spam or newsletters, and you can unsubscribe any time.

>The only reason that we can offer it in Kindle form for free, is that Amazon exempts us from bandwidth charges for five days of every ninety days, allowing you to download it for no charge.

last time i heard the kindle edition was free was around a month ago

ive definitely been thinking a lot about the right way to meme r/K here but without a foundation in the basic principles i think it will be completely ignored
although that's a poor excuse to not do it desu fampai
>>
>>136203601
Gay anal butt sex with hiv positive men without a condom is a human right! My penis in a pozzed shit funnel is tax payer liability. My cock penetrating the mucus membrane of an AIDS ridden rectum is NHS policy! When I pull out of a mans ass, with a farting sound, and their is shit stuck in my urethra, you will pay as soon as I piss the fecal plug out. ITS A HUMAN RIGHT
>>
File: Jew_Anti_White.jpg (1MB, 345x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Jew_Anti_White.jpg
1MB, 345x5000px
>>136213403
Boy oh boy, this shit show of a circus that the West made to (((their))) whims is going to be in for a rude awakening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg - I hear this every morning to remind me to where we're all heading

This one is also appropriate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.