[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Millenials always blame Boomers for the fall of west,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ape thinking .jpg (8KB, 248x204px) Image search: [Google]
ape thinking .jpg
8KB, 248x204px
Why do Millenials always blame Boomers for the fall of west, when in reality it is Millenial laziness and cynicism which has destroyed the west because Millenials didn't enthusiastically embraced opportunities thrown at them in life like the Boomers did
>inb4 boomer
I'm a Millenial
>>
Who raised them anon
>>
>>136200907
In America boomers ushered in the welfare state and impressed upon their children a sense of entitlement from society and that "everyone is a winner"

That's not to say Millenials are without blame because they're just taking the next step in the wrong direction.
>>
Personally I blame the subliminal propaganda thrown at us as kids.
>>
>>136200907
There's the old quote, "you made your bed, now you lie in it."

Boomers made a messy, disgusting bed and then turned around and said to the children, "You lie in it."
>>
Boomers at one time had the option to put bitches in their place..... all this shit happening is a result of their stupidity.
>>
>>136203231
>>136203781
>wwwwaaaaah it's our parents' fault!
Holy shit, what a sack of crybaby pussies. Grow some fucking balls and take some personal responsibility or get the fuck off /pol/. This is where adults talk, not children.
>>
>>136200907
Nobody gives a fuck about yesterday's news. Gen Z is the new media hype now, Millennial's general total failure of a generation is a footnote in Wikipedia and nothing more. Move aside
>>
>>136200907
The West began falling before the Millenials were born. Don't try to fucking dodge our responsibility.
>>
>>136204126
>people who were adults that decided policies and dictated how life was ran before we were born aren't responsible, we are, for being born in a world they made

k tard
>>
>>136200907
The boomers wilfully handed everything over to the Jews. At least some of our generation are struggling to take it back.
>>
>>136200907
>embraced opportunities thrown at them in life like the Boomers did

Finally someone who gets it.

Theres's a reason why the 2008 financial crisis hit just when millennials started joining the work force.
>>
File: not-the-jews-boomers.jpg (131KB, 470x586px) Image search: [Google]
not-the-jews-boomers.jpg
131KB, 470x586px
>>136200907
>>
>>136200907
shit thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.