[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Try to explain fascism without all of you disagreeing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

pro tip: you can't do it
>>
>>136196767
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascist_Manifesto
>>
>>136196823
Kill yourself.
>>
>>136196767
It's almost like since it started in the 20s and was dead by the 40s it didn't have the decades of apologetics Communism has gotten from thousands of intellectuals across the world, making its definition and theoretical basis fuzzy.
>>
>>136197089
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_fascism

As long as we're posting wikipedia articles. Yes the first sentence alone points that out and that seems to be true especially among people on /pol/. I have my own concept of fascism that many people seem to disagree with because they all have their idea of fascism as well. That being said I think the uniting principles are Nationalism, Unity, Strength, Authority, Order, and Discipline. It doesn't have to be inherently racially motivated, nor should it be. Still I'd say its about historical context and for me personally, I'd view Islam as a threat to the strength and unity of the state and therefore in my mind fascism would have to involve the removal of kebabs. Apparently that makes me a Nazi according to the other LARPers on here. Whatever. I love the doctrine of fascism and I hate kebabs so if you want to say that makes me something else then I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>136196767
Is all politics about laws, and taxes (how much and what to do with them (laws)?
>>
>>136198943
No it's also about how to govern a society and what types of ideals and philosophy should be promoted in that society.
>>
>>136199096
What do you think may be some agreeable fascist implementation somewhere in the world today, for example?
>>
hm?
>>
File: Steve-Reeves-32.jpg (183KB, 873x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Steve-Reeves-32.jpg
183KB, 873x1100px
THIS is fascism
>>
>>136202558
I'm right you know
>>
>>136199096
what are all the way ideals and philosophy can be promoted in society? And it implies citizens are unable to do certain things as a result of that, certain potential cultural, economic, political things
>>
Nationalism with a Dirigisme economic model
>>
File: 1496067482352.png (289KB, 905x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496067482352.png
289KB, 905x900px
I don't even know anymore.

I'm so fucking lost in this shit that I'm just turning to alcohol fueled nihilism.

I just want a chance to tell people to love themselves and their blood while trying to live in a world where everyone else keeps to themselves for their own sake. It's a dead, worthless dream.
>>
its all about arguments and implementations of whats right and wrong
>>
>>136196767
It's really not political, it's spiritual. Corporatism handles all the political/economic stuff because people seem to skim over the fact that one of the major points in Fascism is that ALL POWER is the same, wether it be physical or metaphysical So there is no difference between political and economic power (nor electrical power for that matter, as they follow the same principle). It's just a modern revival of the Etruscan/Old Roman concept of Divinity.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.