[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Ms. Frizzle red pilled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0631.gif (52KB, 674x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.gif
52KB, 674x395px
Is Ms. Frizzle red pilled?
>>
One day, the children were sitting in their seats, waiting for their teacher, Ms. Frizzle, to show up. A few hours later, she finally showed up.

"Hello, class," said Ms. Frizzle.

"Hello, Ms. Frizzle," said the class.

"The first lesson of today will be about racism," said Ms. Frizzle.

"I will pretend to be a white supremacist and address you children with derogatory terms.

"Keesha, I'm going to call you a nigger. Wanda, I'm going to call you a chink. Arnold, I'm going to call you a kike. Ralphy, I'm going to call you a wop. Carlos, I'm going to call you a wetback," said Ms. Frizzle.

"Yes!" said Dorothy Ann, who was a bigot. "Having students of different ethnicities in this classroom makes me sick. WHITE POWER!

"I'm not really racist, you idiot. I'm just teaching this class about racism," said Ms. Frizzle.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were a race traitor," said Dorothy Ann, who then performed the Hitler salute. "Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white. HEIL HITLER!"

"And finally, Dorothy Ann, I'm going to call you a cracker," said Ms. Frizzle.

"FUCK YOU, YOU NIGGER, KIKE, WETBACK, CHINK, AND WOP ENABLER!" shouted Dorothy Ann. Then she started listening to Skrewdriver on her iPod. She was dancing to the song "White Warriors". Her other favorite song was "Skinhead Boy" by Prussian Blue, but was disgusted when she found out that they became "race traitors" recently.
>>
"Anyway, class, that is racism," said Ms. Frizzle.

"Um, Ms. Frizzle?" said Carlos.

"What?" said Ms. Frizzle.

"I'm gay," said Carlos. Dorothy Ann looked like she was about to throw up

"Why are you telling me this? I don't give a shit and this has nothing to do with the lesson," said Ms. Frizzle.

"Ew, so you're a wetback AND a faggot?" said Dorothy Ann. "GOD HATES FAGS AND WETBACKS. WHY DON'T YOU JUST OBEY THE WORD OF GOD AND BECOME A CHRISTIAN WHITE, STRAIGHT MAN!"

Carlos was so embarrassed that he almost hanged himself. Dorothy Ann was upset when she found out that he didn't hang himself.
>>
"Dorothy Ann, shut the fuck up. Carlos, stay in your seat and if I see that noose out again, I will have to ask you to leave," said Ms. Frizzle.

"Why are you defending that filthy fag and wetback?" asked Dorothy Ann.

"I told you to shut the fuck up," said Ms. Frizzle

"YOU FILTHY WHORE! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M BEING TAUGHT BY A FAG ENABLER AND A RACE TRAITOR!" shouted Dorothy Ann.

"That's it!" said Ms. Frizzle. She took out a gun and shot Dorothy Ann in the head. Dorothy Ann died instantly. Everybody in the class cheered.

"Finally, she's shut the fuck up," said Ms. Frizzle.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.