[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Terrorizes Tranquil New Jersey Town

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (146KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
146KB, 1160x629px
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-bedminster-impact-idUSKBN1AK0D6

>BEDMINSTER, N.J. (Reuters) - Three military helicopters hovered over Anne Choi's backyard, engaged in what appeared to be a drill ahead of President Donald Trump's visit three weeks ago to this tranquil town of farmland and horse barns in rural New Jersey.

>"My sheep were terrified," Choi, 44, said on Thursday inside her two-story barn a mile east of Trump National Golf Club, as half a dozen Shetland sheep grazed outside. "It's awful. We don't have the infrastructure here. We can't support the weight of his presence."

>On Wednesday, the U.S. Secret Service said safety measures would also include a "tethered drone," equipped with optical and infrared cameras and powered by a wire attached to a ground controller, that could impede on the privacy of nearby residences.

>"It's super creepy," said Julie Henderson, an artist who lives down the road from Trump National, as two military helicopters roared overhead before circling and heading back toward the golf club.

>Trump's movements can also lead to the closure of local roads and highways. Julie Henderson's husband, Paul Henderson, said he has twice been stuck on an Interstate on his way to work while Trump's motorcade used the highway.

>Choi, who moved to Bedminster from Maryland two years ago, said she likely would not have chosen her house had she known the "summer White House" would be only a mile away.

>"Even if you agree with his politics, I think we can all agree that this is not what we bargained for," she said.

I'd love to see you defend this, /pol/.
>>
>>136192891
>https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-bedminster-impact-idUSKBN1AK0D6

http://archive.is/h9OTj
>>
File: ams-usa-population.png (1MB, 1982x1423px) Image search: [Google]
ams-usa-population.png
1MB, 1982x1423px
>>136192891
>rural New Jersey
I had no idea this exist.
I just assumed everyone east of the Mississippi lives in apartments/condos/on top of each other and shit.
>>
File: document-page-001.jpg (63KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
document-page-001.jpg
63KB, 480x640px
>>136192891

tick tock drumpfkins
>>
>>136193122
I thought Trumpkins were so in-touch with rural America? How could you forget about the hayseeds on the coasts?
>>
>>136192891

Fuckin babies it's only for 8 years stop cryin
>>
>>136192891

Possibly... One of the most stupid posts evar
on /pol/.....
>>
File: 1498622693091.png (548KB, 595x445px) Image search: [Google]
1498622693091.png
548KB, 595x445px
>>136193373
but I live in Denver
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.