[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can John McCain just die already?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Fuck John McCain.png (621KB, 655x661px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck John McCain.png
621KB, 655x661px
This traitorous scum is working to undermine the very people who elected him, and the American people as a whole.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/mccain-wants-congress-to-pass-gang-of-eight-amnest-bill/
>>
>>136192782
>I think you have to consider that we do want high-tech people, but we also need low-skilled people who will do work that Americans won’t do,” McCain reportedly said. “I wouldn’t do it. Even in my misspent youth, I wouldn’t do it.”
F U C K M C C A I N
You anon's need to call your senators and tell them to fuck McCain
>>
>>136193065
Just as long as white men aren't doing any work, amirite?
>>
>>136192782
john mccain has made a deal with the devil

probably sold his soul when the gooks were pulling his arms out of their sockets

he'll live on for hundreds of years as a flesh eating RINO ghoul
>>
>>136192782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHaOMqKal1k

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/04/supreme-courts-next-big-gun-control-case-post-newtown-laws-face-new-scrutiny.html
>>
>>136192782
>pass bill
>Trump vetos
>goes to house and flops
k
>>
File: What once was.png (641KB, 1314x752px) Image search: [Google]
What once was.png
641KB, 1314x752px
>>136193065
This sentence has to be the greatest insult to American worth ever said and people will agree with his statement. Is it really that fucking hard to just remove the minimum wage laws and fix the tax codes and fix the immigration policy in order for Americans to be hired? What a fucking asshole I genuinely cannot wait for him to die.
>>
File: rodserling.jpg (73KB, 803x602px) Image search: [Google]
rodserling.jpg
73KB, 803x602px
Nobody returns from Hell, John
>>
File: Reliable_Creeper_Van.png (70KB, 134x209px) Image search: [Google]
Reliable_Creeper_Van.png
70KB, 134x209px
>>136192782
The cancer needs to eat his fucking brain already. I hope when he dies, it's slow and painful. Realizing he's slowly becoming a full blown vegetable just before the lights finally go out. Writing in agony and shitting himself on his hospital bed.
>>
>>136194416
>>Trump vetos

Not happening.
>>
>>136195313
Probably will. He ran almost entirely on immigration.
>>
>>136193065

>simultaneously disparages the white lower class by insinuating that their work is for niggers, and the nonwhite lower class by insinuating that are niggers whose soul purpose is to mow lawns and plunge toilets
>liberals will applaud this
>>
>>136192782
And people think this faggot is a hero.

He deserves to burn in hell with Ted Kennedy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.