[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About Middle Ages

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3824.jpg (42KB, 290x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3824.jpg
42KB, 290x216px
How based was Middle Ages? Please tell me more about this wonderful era everyone seems to bash now ? Any references about GoT is not an answer.
>>
>>136190994
It should have lasted another 1000 years but Enlightenment fedoralords fucked it up
>>
>>136190994
>Kingdoms created
>Church influence everywhere
>Killing Muslims
>Magna Carta stops Kings from being dickheads
>First countries born
>Europe united to be kill Muslims
>Some advancements in science and math
>People were hard working
>Jews are persecuted
>Great weather
>Still kind of shitty

It was ok
>>
>>136190994
unless you liked dying at 3 months old it was pretty shitty
>>
On the one hand, life had meaning and there was a sense of being part of a greater whole. On the other hand, for 99% of people your life was unimaginably shitty. So pick your poison.
>>
>>136192758
>>Killing Muslims
>>Europe united to be kill Muslims
Only after 400 years of being muzzie bitches.
>>
>>136192758
you realize that the advances in math and science happened after euros sacked the great islamic cities of el-andalus? WE WUZ motherfuckers don't know shit about shit
>>
everything always seems so much more fun earlier, before everyone understands the metagame. middle ages were the last free experimentation before gunpowder became overpowered

if you are seriously interested, look into the society for creative anachronism
>>
>>136192758
The European countries (although they weren't really countries at the time as we think of them) we're certainly not united during the crusades. When Dick the Lionheart got back from the 4th crusade he promptly got kidnapped by his "ally" in the crusade, the Holy Roman Emperor, eventually got free, and then promptly went to war with his "ally" Philip of France.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.