[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Catholicism such a fun religion?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: catholicism20image-1.jpg (104KB, 306x216px) Image search: [Google]
catholicism20image-1.jpg
104KB, 306x216px
Why is Catholicism such a fun religion?
>>
File: Views_about_same-sex_marriage.png (72KB, 1856x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Views_about_same-sex_marriage.png
72KB, 1856x2400px
Sinning is fun til it catches up to you
>>
File: 35315315135.jpg (44KB, 404x394px) Image search: [Google]
35315315135.jpg
44KB, 404x394px
>>136187272

>posting graphs with no details about the sampled population

Remind me, what does the Protestant Magisterium say about gay marriage?
>>
catholicism = nigger loving pedophiles
the pope is licking nigger feet
traitors all of you
>>
File: Views_about_abortion.png (71KB, 1856x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Views_about_abortion.png
71KB, 1856x2400px
>>136187835
It says "pew research center" right on the image
You're welcome to investigate the religious landscape survey and come back with your arguments of it not being representative
>>
>>136188047

I imagine it samples all Catholics. Even "cultural Catholics". You don't really get "cultural Protestants"

And also, it really doesn't matter how a specific geographic subset of the Church "feels" about the issue. The important thing is that the Church Magisterium, which has the final say on Church teaching, very clearly condemns homosexuality.

Now, once again, I ask you to remind me, what does the Protestant Magisterium say about homosexuality.
>>
Because it is the right one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdyb3MnHG5M
>>
>>136188686
There are nominal Christians of every group

I do not claim that this shows Catholic doctrine is pro fag or abortion, only what it says, that a majority of American Catholics are pro same-sex marriage and a plurality are pro-abortion

I don't defend protestantism because I do not consider Baptists Protestant. My convention has passed resolutions against same sex marriage and dissenting pastors are removed, but the authority resides in the local church
>>
>>136189200

>My convention has passed resolutions against same sex marriage

But isn't that letting earthly authhorities interpret the Bible for you?
How naughty.
>>
>>136189518
I'm not sensing that you're interested in understanding my theology so I'm not going to present it
>>
File: 1485302607702.jpg (100KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485302607702.jpg
100KB, 1000x1000px
Transubstantiation is effectively proof of Catholicism's cult-hood.
Jesus died a single time to act as the ultimate scapegoat for sin, but Catholics instead resurrect Him every mass and devour His flesh and drink His blood. Yes, Catholic doctrine does not say the little crackers and wine are a symbol to remind us of Christ's sacrifice, but rather literally His body parts, to be cannibalized. A cult that cannibalizes their supposed savior? Complete denial of the reality in front of them? It sounds like something from a horror B-movie, but that's what their church says they must believe.
>>
>>136189687
>I'm not sensing that you're interested in understanding my theology

You'd be quite right.
Ave Maria.
>>
Catholicism = Paedophilia
>>
>>136189774

You said this yesterday.
And I said that all the early Christians accepted the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist as a matter of faith.

When Paul talked about the Eucharist, he talked as if it had some supernatural significance. He warned followers not to recieve it in a state of unworthiness. Why should it matter if its "just a symbol"

I choose to believe what the Apostles believed. That's all.
>>
why would you be catholic when the catholic church is a bunch of lucifarian child molesters?

serious question
>>
>>136187138
It's hands-on (or tongues-on, depending on how you receive) and engages all the senses.

Sight = beautiful art
Hearing = chant, music
Smell = incense
Taste = wine (sorry, "Precious Blood")
Touch = I don't know, I guess you touch something. Beads?

It also requires you to believe in literal magic, with an ordained magician who can turn bread and wine into body and blood. (You can't see it, you have to pretend, that's what makes it fun.) And it lets you pick and choose amongst a menagerie of tutelary deities, while still calling yourself a monotheist because dulia vs. latria or something like that.
>>
File: 1495788401932.jpg (385KB, 720x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1495788401932.jpg
385KB, 720x1039px
Catholic here

Benedict is the real pope
>>
File: DSC02083.jpg (371KB, 1300x731px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02083.jpg
371KB, 1300x731px
>>136187138
why exactly would you use an Orthodox mural overlayed by a 'Catholicism' banner there kike

you wouldn't try to conflate them to dissuade adherants from Orthodoxy in that twisted mind of yours , would you kike?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.