[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People aren't dumb enough to vote for this guy are they?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 19

File: kid-rock.jpg (14KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
kid-rock.jpg
14KB, 300x205px
Seriously not does kid rock not know a single thing about the government, or economics, and has only had like one real job and that is making music, but also he has no Education on the senate at all, nor experience handling anything, the guy has been drinking and smoking with white trash nearly all his life and all of the sudden got inspired by Trump to for some reason run for senate. He has no real plans or policy, The guy talks like a moron, he wears a fucking fedora and "cool kid" glasses tank top, and flame shorts like he's in 5th grade, and his music is absolute lowest common denominator basic trash.
>I love tits and drinking a lot, playing off your nostalgia, nostalgia!
>"Generic Hill billy stereotype you'll eat up, Po dunk, bunk dunk, flo bunk" If I repeat the lyric enough times you'll love it!
Shit is all pure garbage for degenerates.

We all know he's just doing it to sell T shirts and get popular again, why are you acting like this meme is real, just wait till someone actually good comes along, or hell get some anon from that state to do it, he's better than fucking kid rock.
>>
He's badass. American Badass ay ay

Get the fuck out of my country if you don't like it faggot. Go back to Europe gayboy. We need more genuine uncucked Trump Republicans in the Senate to get our policies passed. Kid Rock is ourguy and on our side 1000% and makes awesome music to boot.
>>
>>136182830
It would be smarter to keep voting democrat in a state literally killed by democrats.
>>
>>136184048
I know this is bait, but someone somewhere has to think this so...

He's really corny, lame, and completely far from a bad ass, more like a nerdy lame pussy that tries too hard.

He's not a geniune uncucked Trump Republican, he doesn't even know what politics are. He's probably a cuck because of how small he is.

His music is absolutely the worst and almost as white trash as eminem.
He takes Eminem's white version of rapping butchers it, then puts a bunch of yelling over it and generic corporate made rock sounds to it like bland generic big drum noises, or just does a country pop song.
>>
>>136182830
>has only had like one real job and that is making music
he owns a brewery and a clothing line too, dumbfuck, probably other shit too
>>
Stay mad libshit OP. You're gonna be really mad when Kid Rock becomes president in 2024.
>>
File: 1490524940291.jpg (101KB, 600x743px) Image search: [Google]
1490524940291.jpg
101KB, 600x743px
>>136182830

People are dumb enough to do anything
>>
>>136184837

>He's really corny, lame, and completely far from a bad ass, more like a nerdy lame pussy that tries too hard.

>He's not a geniune uncucked Trump Republican, he doesn't even know what politics are. He's probably a cuck because of how small he is.

You sound like a shill.

Maybe you should reflect over how shitty and awful antihumans Democrats have to be, in order to spend their entire life in politics and still be considered worse than someone like this.
>>
>>136184951
It's not hard to get a clothing line when you made a bunch of money making generic shitty music.
>>
>>136184951
I'm sure he didn't make a brewery either, he just used his money to buy out some brewery or some shit.
>>136185037
>>136185088
It's not shilling when the guy isn't even in politics or fully running yet, right now I just have a personal disliking to the guy because he's fucking stupid, cheesy, dresses like an autistic kid in middle school, and his music is the fucking worst! It's all corporate hyped up pop shit disguised as country rock or rock rap. "MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!" It's the same thing as almost all mainstream pop.

>>136185058
Fuck off commie!
>>
>>136185088
I'm not saying vote for that one woman, but don't vote for kid rock instead of some right wing guy who knows what he is doing, like Trump, a businessman, a politician, a mayor, but kid rock might either be a general moron or controlled opposition in order to discredit any future non-mainstream controlled candidate. >Nobody would want to vote for an outsider like Trump, if they turn out to be like kid rock again, no way, right guys?
It would be perfect for them.
>>
The guy isn't a cowboy, countryboy, or bad ass he was born right outside of detroit of all places, and begged for change till he got lucky playing music, he's no different to justin bieber, just got his big break, never had to hold a real job with real work ever in his life, just begged for change then played music.
>>
>>136186615
>born right outside of detroit
You do realize everywhere that isnt city in michigan is swarming with full on confederate flag rednecks right
>>
>>136182830
The great thing about an idiot like Kid Rock is that he doesn't have the training nor the intelligence to draft any new laws. I wish our entire Senate was composed of morons who couldn't pass any laws.
>>
>>136182830
Are they dumb enough to vote for a politician?
>>
>>136187787
It's like a few miles north of the city, and michigan is as far north as you can basically get, you'd have to be FUCKING RETARDED, to fly a confederate flag in a UNION state!
>>
>>136188030
....It is, that is why things are so shit, they are all a bunch of kiss asses, and suck ups who don't know a single thing about government themselves, but gay washed up musicians from the early 2000s is not the right answer, MIGHT AS WELL GET SMASH MOUTH AND ICP IN THE SENATE TOO HUH!
>>
>>136188910
>ICP in senate
>Legislative Bodies!!! HOW DO THEY WORK?!?!

See though, this is just the DISEASE... the symptom which has caused this is that MORE THAN HALF OF THE US has determined that the government we have had DOESN'T WORK EITHER!!!

So, in standard American fashion... we will destroy it in the grandest, most spectacular way possible and then rebuild it from the neo-wild west wastelands.

You however, sound like a bitchmade little creampuff with all your whinging and as such will likely die within the first few weeks of the collapse.
>>
>>136182830
I think it says more about the people he's running against tbqh
>>
>>136189276
Fuck off, you sound like an anarchist communist in hiding.
>Yeah lets have a revolu.. I mean lets destroy the evil system and totally rebuild it in the same way it was before it was shit... he he yeah!
No I will preserve our grand union until I can no longer go on, for trying to fix something will always be more honorable than letting it go to chaos and risk life and sovereignty of our land.

Yes you'd like us to destroy our country so you can take it from us you fucking shill.
>>
>>136182830
>only slimy lawyers and political dynasties can be politicians

Fuck off nigger, you're the reason nothings been done in the last 16 years
>>
>>136182830
>Seriously not does kid rock not know a single thing about the government, or economics
If he fucks everything the establishment has created, then our impending doom is worth it. If the establishment is going to take us all down, we're going to take them with us. Pyrrhic victory is still a victory.
>>
>>136182830
a fool is still better than a traitor, which the option most assuredly will be
>>
>>136188697
>https://www.reddit.com/r/Michigan/comments/3dc7w3/can_anyone_explain_why_there_are_so_many/

Top lel

Maybe its because they realized the union hated rurals like them too. Maybe its cause they idolize it as part of general rural or redneck culture.

Either way the why doesnt matter, you're dealing with this in Michigan now

Oh and remember the union had a lot of copperheads, perhaps many came from michigan
>>
>>136182830
Given how thoroughly "retarded" the experts in our country (and Europe for that matter) have been at doing virtually anything since at least the Vietnam War, I've come to the conclusion that Kid Rock's lack of knowledge is actually a plus. He hasn't been miseducated like the elites have. And I'm a philosophy major who hates his music and prefers classical and opera.
>>
>>136190040
>If you don't like this completely unqualified moron then you most only like political dynasties
Yeah totally I love hillary and obama, yeah that is exactly what I said, no we need qualified people, not Debbie Stabmenow, nor do we need a fucking Musician who knows nothing!

A GUY WHO YELLS AND SINGS ABOUT PATRIOTISM ISN'T AN ACTUAL PATRIOT NOR DOES THAT MAKE HIM QUALIFIED IN ANYTHING, NOT EVEN MUSIC!
>>
>>136188910
It honestly doesnt matter either way, the only answer is anyone who can beat the antiwhite democrats (and RINOs too)

Doesnt matter who they are, Trump, Kid Rock, whatever...just WIN WIN WIN that is all that matters
>>
>>136182830
A successful businessman and former executive who was born into a wealthy family and went to an Ivy League school does not represent me. Kid Rock is much closer to my level of intellect and I will support his candidacy because we need someone to speak for the little guy.
>>
>>136190412
Politics is a popularity contest, musicians are popular which already gives him a good chance of winning
>inb4 REEEEEE I WANT LE SMART PEOPLE NOT POPULAR NORMIES REEEEE
Lemme guess, you're an INTP personality type
>>
Have you seen the people the democrats have been sending to congress? Maxine and Nancy don't even know who the president is. Hank Johnson thinks Guam is going to capsize.
>>
>>136182830
>Seriously not does kid rock not know a single thing about the government, or economics, and has only had like one real job

So what your saying is his one real job makes him more qualified than Bernie Sanders. Good enough for me.
>>
>>136188697
ig-nernt
>>
>>136182830
I really want him to win.
Get fucked OP.
I want your salt.
>>
>>136184837
You need to go back to where you came from boy.
>>
>>136190632
Oh, sick burn! (or was it a sick Bern, amirite?)

I'll leave this thread now, sorry about the mess.
>>
>>136182830
Kid Rock will win easily. I usually laugh off celebrity attempts, especially someone as hick as kid rock. But he does have the perfect combination of attributes.
>Beloved in Michigan
>Some blacks will even vote for him
>has the Trump base on lockdown.
>Will register hicks to vote at concerts
and most importantly
>Has the public perception of being a smart, articulate man behind his sometimes vulgar music.

He really is just well liked and will roll to victory easily. He will tweet funny things and his opponent might start strong but will be a massive landslide by the time hes done. Not all celebs can do this.
>>
>>136182830
That's how bad Democrats are doing. Kid Rock by just being a candidate is beating the incumbent by three points. The Dems are lucky MSM is on their side!
>>
>>136188697
>you'd have to be FUCKING RETARDED, to fly a confederate flag in a UNION state!
You'd have to be fucking retarded to think they don't.
It's popular in Pennsylvania too.
>>
File: punished.jpg (301KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
punished.jpg
301KB, 569x802px
>>136182830
>Lena Epstein - businesswoman
>John James - businessman and Iraq veteran
>Robert P. Young Jr. - former Chief Justice of the Michigan Supreme Court
Potential
>Justin Amash - U.S. Representative
>Tom Barrett - State Representative
>Mike Bouchard - Oakland County Sheriff, former State Senator and nominee for the U.S. Senate in 2006
>Rick Jones - State Senator[
>Ronna Romney McDaniel - Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee
>Candice Miller - Macomb County Public Works Commissioner and former U.S. Representative
>Ted Nugent - musician and political activist
>Randy Richardville - former Majority Leader of the Michigan Senate
>Mike Rogers - former U.S. Representative
>Fred Upton - U.S. Representative
Not a single one of these people are better than the fedora lord himself?
>>
>>136182830
Looks like filthy Frank.
Let's elect him
>>
>>136188697
This man is not really american.
>>
>>136190497
>Kid Rock is much closer to my level of intellect

we know it
>>
>>136188697
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raggare
>Theconfederate flagseem to be popular items in the subculture as they embrace the rebellious message of the flag.
Here's an example of rural SWEDES flying the confederate flag! Holy shit if the idea of Michiganers flying it blew your mind, how blown is it that there's a subset of rural SVENS flying that shit??
>>
File: DonnaBrazileHillary-620x436.jpg (44KB, 620x436px) Image search: [Google]
DonnaBrazileHillary-620x436.jpg
44KB, 620x436px
>>136190954
it's not just luck my friend
>>
>Kid Rock
>Been around
>Seen some things
>Slept in dumpsters
>Got high with kings
Ur telling me he isn't qualified, faggot?
>>
>>136182830
>kid rock
>(((cuckerberg)))
>hillary again
>bernie again
>.
>Trump 2.0

2020 is going to put so many nails in the coffin of the democraps, it's gonna look like hellraiser
>>
>>136190893
>he is really well liked
>especially locally
The fact that his popular is very local and not "metropolitan" is a huge aid to him, politics is easiest to win if you're very popular. All he has to do is stay active and not fuck this up and it can be his
>>
>>136190965
>>136190269
so basically it's a bunch of confused phonies playing "WE WUZ CONFEDERATES"?
>>
>>136182830

They were dumb enough to vote for a Reality TV star in 2016, so why not. All it takes is saying some non PC stuff and you get /pol/ worshipping you for life.
>>
>>136191313
No, it's a bunch of white people that like white culture.
Why are you such a faggot?
Fuck off already, nigger.
>>
>>136190978
Not a single one of those people is as popular or well known in the state of Michigan, absolutely not. Ted Nugent is literally the same thing but he says way crazier shit. Nuge should run but somewhere people will embrace his madness.
>>
>>136186615
Wasn't he born into some car dealership type money?
>>
>>136182830

Does ANYONE from Michigan know anything about governing, economics, or anything else important?

Nope, Detroit is proof, so may as well just turn the state over to Kid Rock since the democrats have rekt what was once a great part of the Midwestern Reich and turned the bulk of it into nigger-infested shit or muslim sharia-controlled zones.

The UP is still good, tho, but that's because they're connected to us in WI and not part of the rest of that fucked state.
>>
>>136191090
Confederates are not really american, they were immoral greedy elitists, the union was pretty bad too in some ways, but at least it wanted to keep the country whole, and united, and had a real plan for industrialization.
>>
>>136191303
He has always been a Michigan boy and even though he left he still made it known he was Michigan at heart. Thats how he has remained beloved.
>>
>>136191313
It's a symbol, they have a deep respect for those who it represented

Unlike actual WE WUZ KANGZing, they all know they arent literally in the confederate army
>>
>>136191584
I notice you never dispute my assertation. YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN

Nice Larp faggot.
>>
>>136190497
You know thats just bullshit he's just spewing, he has no clue how to help the little guy, he's a celebrity, it's like saying snoop dog is just one of us little guys.
>>
>>136191603
And even though the OP said he only "bought" a brewery, people in Michigan see that as investment in them, something very personal that a lot of people wouldn't do in that way
>>
>>136182830
>Po dunk, bunk dunk, flo bunk
I kinda like that, but it doesn't make me wanna buy a Papa Jons pizza when I hear it.
t.a Metropolitan Burger
>>
>>136182830
Surely you are aware that it is all just a show! The government at this point is a self-sustaining monster that we, the people, keep feeding with salty representatives. gotta feed the beast. vote kiiiiiiiidd rock!
>>
>>136190497
Not to mention the lelz from the dialogue

>'What is your stance on this bill, Mr.......Rock?'

>'I prefer being addressed as Mr. KID, thank you very much.'
>>
>>136191735
Famous is never the same as being beloved. There are tons of celebs out there very famous, but how many could actually carry an election? Not many.

Heres one i thought of - I bet Bruce Springsteen could win in New Jersey for the dems.
>>
>>136191781
Bread and circuses, my dude
>>
>>136182830
>14 posts by this shill
The fact that you're so afraid of him tells me he's doing something right.
>>
>>136191115
Yeah I can't believe they'd be that stupid, for what fucking purpose?
It seems they are a bunch of dumb swedes trying to imitate america through what they see on tv, not that they actually support the confederacy, and use it as another little icon for their hotrods and vests.

You should have read that before you posted it.
>>
File: hulk-hogan.jpg (29KB, 543x361px) Image search: [Google]
hulk-hogan.jpg
29KB, 543x361px
>>136182830
Yes.
>>
>>136191729
I don't know how to help the little guy either so I'd say he's a fitting representative.
>>
File: 1501211835269.jpg (128KB, 687x695px) Image search: [Google]
1501211835269.jpg
128KB, 687x695px
>>136191380
That's true, nobody really wanted any traitorous warmongering muslim sycophant anyway.
>>
>>136182830
>People aren't dumb enough to vote for this guy are they?
People said the same thing about Trump and he is already Making America Great Again. Give Kid Rock a chance.
>>
>>136191993
JUST like you are trying to imitate america with your proxy, you wannabe scum?
>>
>>136182830
ARE YOU SCARED?
>>
>>136182830

He's going to win bigly.
>>
>>136182830
I'd rather have him then some Democrat. Plus why are you scared? One senator can't do that much damage.
>>
>>136182830
Is this bait?
Based on those credentials he is obviously the next POTUS. After Trump, how the hell could he not be?
>>
>>136191729

Snoop would win cali if he ran.
>>
>>136182830
voting doesn't matter anyway so might as well have fun with it. Kid Rock has mine.
>>
>>136186615
you're right. justin beiber for senate!
>>
>>136191729
Snoop would fix it anon.
>>
>>136191993
Uh yeah thats the point you fucking MONG, nobody supports a literal confederacy because it DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE. But people who like (and agree with) the symbol, definitely hate political parties who wanna get rid of it, and love people like Kid Rock who fly it regardless as a symbol of general rebellion (not support for a 150+ years nonexistant state), this is why Michiganers/Pennsylvanians and such fly it as well

Not sure why this is so flabbergasting to you
>>
File: meme kid rock 2.jpg (42KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
meme kid rock 2.jpg
42KB, 650x488px
My NAME IS KKKIIIIIDDDDDD!

BAWITABA DE BANG DE BANG BITTY BITTY
>>
>>136185058
Like be Communists and get that tattoo.
>>
>>136192224
Yeah, as someone living in California he could replace Maxine Waters if he wanted to in a heartbeat
>>
>>136182830
Seriously not only does Trump not know a single thing about the government, or economics, and has only had like one real job and that is making reality TV shows, but also he has no Education on the senate at all, nor experience handling anything, the guy has been drinking and smoking with celebrities nearly all his life and all of the sudden got inspired by Jesse Ventura to for some reason run for President. He has no real plans or policy, The guy talks like a moron, he wears a fucking oversized suit and flame ties like he's in 5th grade, and his music is absolute lowest common denominator basic trash.
>I love tits and winning a lot, playing off your nostalgia, nostalgia!
>"Generic rich guy stereotype you'll eat up, Po dunk, bunk dunk, flo bunk" If I repeat the lyric enough times you'll love it!
Shit is all pure garbage for degenerates.

We all know he's just doing it to sell books and get popular again, why are you acting like this meme is real, just wait till someone actually good comes along, or hell get some anon from that states to do it, he's better than fucking Trump
>>
SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS!!!

SENATOR AL FRANKEN!!!
>>
>>136182830
Dimfags are scared
>>
>>136191603
it's his street cred. gotta claim detroit or he ain't shit but a rich white kid.
>>
>>136191436
>white culture
That isn't white, you fucking retarded hick, you weren't born in the 1800s, neither was your dad, or your dads dad, There is no pride in some irrevent losers of some war over slavery and state rights, there is no honor or culture, or meaning behind it, it was just a civil war, it wasn't some renaissance of white culture, the north, europe and west were all also part of white culture and still are, HELL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER, the south is more black than anywhere else in the US last time I checked, it's full of niggers. If they liked white culture why would they deny their white culture for an even shitter one about elitist plantion owners and farmers? they're both white faggot!
>>
holy shit, he is really fucking bad. Americans like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DQup4hd1_o
He used autotune here, i honestly can't believe this. Listened to 3 songs from him. All generic trash corporate music
>>
>>136191908
What? Democrats have talked about actually using celebs as politician candidates, and kanye west has said he wants to run.

There are all lot of stupid idiots who will vote for a famous person just because they are famous and say nice things.
>>
>>136182830
I'd vote for him in a heartbeat, desu
>>
>>136191993

Are you a real person? Of course people will vote for Kid Rock. They voted a fat reality star into the White House. *I* voted for Trump. The "Democrats" have fallen so far, and are so disconnected from basic principles and family values that anyone who espouses a modicum of "Make America Great Again" is a viable candidate.

Hell look at what happened in Georgia with Jon Osoff; poured countless millions into the soulless California imported ruler, and lost because he was vaguely aligned with Pelosi.

How are you possibly suprised Kid Rock is going to win a political podium? He is proud of traditional American values, despises political correctness and openly broadsides enemies of the god emperor.

America is tired of two-faced fork-tongued snakes in D.C. on both sides of the aisle; someone who comes across as genuine, even if it's false, will of course have a good shot at winning.

The climate has shifted, and continues to do so. Stop being so myopic and dense, get off your high horse and realize the American people are more awake than they have been in 40 years.
>>
>>136192717
Youve never been there faggot. The blacks are pretty segregated, unless you go to wal mart.
>>
>>136192946
Yeah but did he run and win??? No He just talked some shit. Kanye knows he could never actually win.
>>
>>136192763
I mean what the fuck is this shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OrNS2zbTZg
>>
>>136193137
This, you'll also note that rates of dislike of blacks directly correlates to proximity to them, i.e., yankees dont hate niggers cause they dont know em, but in the south people come in contact with them in the few degregated environments and immediately develop a dislike of their culture
>>
File: why.gif (4MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>>136191727
>>136192121
Fuck off leaf I live in the US, why would you assume otherwise? I've lived in Oregon, Texas, and California, that is 3 times as many as you, what would I get out of pretending to be american?
>>
>>136192946
>There are all lot of stupid idiots who will vote for a famous person just because they are famous and say nice things.

Exactly so pick one and WIN with them instead of picking "le educated candidate" who ends up cucked by the media and loses
>>
>>136193532
Well as a Californian that isnt helping your case, this place is by far the least american state in america
>>
>>136182830
leftists will hate it, so that's why i'm going to vote for him
>>
File: cast.jpg (136KB, 634x725px) Image search: [Google]
cast.jpg
136KB, 634x725px
>>136192717
paint the confederate flag on a car and pic related is what ppl think of. is that culture?
>>
File: 1476071709429.jpg (63KB, 720x686px) Image search: [Google]
1476071709429.jpg
63KB, 720x686px
>Seriously not does kid rock not know a single thing about the government, or economics, and has only had like one real job and that is making music, but also he has no Education on the senate at all, nor experience handling anything

You could say the same thing about Drumpf
>>
>>136182830
Kid rock hangs out with niggers. I dont trust the guy.
>>
>>136192073

Instead we have a traitorous warmongering golf worshipping sycophant.
>>
>>136193240
bix nood for wiggers
>>
File: 1496323999081m.jpg (63KB, 1024x570px) Image search: [Google]
1496323999081m.jpg
63KB, 1024x570px
>>136182830
Just like Trump, he's another example of a citizen using his financial and social resources to take back control of the government from the corrupt political establishment.

Is fucking amazing.
>>
>>136192382
>Rebellion
That is another way of saying treasonous non-american. The confederacy was a group of rich democrats who wouldn't listen to democracy and reason of law and instead decided to tear the country in half for their own selfish interests.
You can't like the united states and yet like the confederacy it's conflicting points of view.
>>
>>136194035
You can because the united states wanted those confederate states back so now you have to accept that as being a part of your culture, a group that fought against you. This their argument for niggers "they're here, part of the culture" well the people who had good sense to try to rebel to keep niggers where they belonged failed but since you had to have em under your yoke guess what? "They're here, part of the culture"

Deal with it
>>
ICP should run against him.
>>
>>136182830
>>136184837
"Warrior" was actually a really good song.
Vikings recounted Sagas, hill billies recount tours in Afghanistan. Same spirit different time.
>>
>>136194035
Also
>le treasonous
>being buttmad about the loyalties of people 150 years ago
Get help
>>
>>136182830

People voted for Trump and he has the vocabulary of an orangutan.

Kid Rock would be a significant improvement.
>>
>>136193532
SO why were you so amazed to hear people would fly the stars and bars in a northern state? If youlive there you would know that fuckface
>>
>>136182830
Yeah, because the (((politicians))) have done a wonderful job.
>>
>>136192540
See thats just it TRUMP HAS HAD MORE THAN A JOB ON TV, HE HAS A REAL BUSINESSMAN WITH REAL FUCKING SKILL, NOT JUST A TALENTED VOICE, HE'S STUDIED AND BEEN INTERESTED IN POLITICS SINCE THE 80S!

KIDROCK JUST GO INTO IT TO SELL SOME T SHIRTS BECAUSE HE NOTICED HOW POPULAR TRUMP IS, AND IS TRYING TO JEW HIS WAY INTO MAKING A BIT OF PROFIT AND MORE FAME OFF OF SOME BULLSHIT.

Can you tell me a single fucking policy guy has, a single plan, a single fucking bill the guy likes? no huh? yeah, you fucking faggots are all fucking inept when it comes to politics, you're all faggots from /r_the donald thinking:
>lel lets meme these funny guys into office lol, I don't care what he'lll fuck up or how the democrats will use him against legitimate opposition in the future, and how this might end up a complete disaster for the republican party, he sings cool songs and says he's going to do things... he hasn't said what they are but yeah he's famous lol!

Look at all these people: >>136190978
They all could be at least SOMEWHAT BETTER THAN A SUSCEPTIBLE RICH CELEBRITY MORON THAT MAKES TRASHY MUSIC, BUT NO IT'S GOT TO BE A FUCKING MEME, DONALD TRUMP WAS REASONABLE, THIS GUY IS A FUCKING MORON THAT HAS NO SKILLS ANYWHERE OTHER THAN MAKING MUSIC, AND HELL I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIS MUSIC ANYWAYS..
>>
>>136193532
i live in michigan and i have neighbors flying the confederate flag right now.
>>
>>136182830
I'd rather be governed by 535 random names from the phone book than the incumbent Congress. So yeah, I'd vote for the guy if I still lived in Michigan and he actually runs. Who cares what kind of hat he wears? Who cares that he smokes and drinks? What do you think actual Senators do when they're not in the Senate chamber?
>>
>>136193611
Oh come on now, thats only LA and san francisco the rest is pretty decent, or it's at least really pretty and has lots of stuff to do and jobs to get, which is enough for me.

Most other states might have slightly better jobs, but they are in the middle of like a fucking endless plain of gravel and rocks.
>>
>>136195049
None of those states are in the north, and only Texas reasonably flys the flag, because it participated in the confederacy.
>>
>>136195055
Hey we're not broke, can't say I could promise that if fucking actors and musicians ran the country!
>>
>>136195234
The guy wears a fedora and did heroin, that should be an instant red flag that he shouldn't be anywhere near the government, and everything he said is non-sense bullshit, and not the typical guided robotic bullshit, I mean the guy himself knows nothing at all, not the slimmest bit.
>>
>>136195919
Ive seen the flag flown in about 40 states and 8 provinces
>>
>oy vey, a citizen could never be in government! Only a select few should be allowed!
>>
>>136194346
What? Like seriously come again? Black people are people they aren't animals, only someone who literally has never been outside would think so, If you didn't want them you shouldn't have taken them, and if you didn't want them to stay you should have sent them back, then banished slavery, if you don't like what your ancestors did don't take up their shitty flag of treason.
>136194513
I wouldn't have to care, just like I don't care about the revolutionary war or war of 1812, but "muh south with rise again" faggots make me have to tell them rising again, would mean rising against and away from america which is the least patriotic thing you could ever do!
>>
>>136182830
he's an american treasure you faglord

Kid Rock rallies are going to btfo out of that stabenow commie cunt. USA USA!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt84J7U75e0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voaGM4CMQ9c
>>
>>136196747
Moron with a decent voice doesn't mean every single citizen that is a huge strawman.
>>
white trash at its lowest form
>>
>>136182830
I am Mexican and it makes me fucking LMAO when I see what Americans are doing. Kid Rock a senator? Hahaha Jajaja Hahaha Jajaja
>>
>>136185058
star wars tattoo also. what a shock
>>
vote for him to piss off the shitlibs. win win situation.

>tfw the Democraps are so shitty that Kid Rock can run and win
>>
>>136182830

I'd move to the states and vote for him just for the lulz
>>
>>136196852
Wow two egotistical songs about how great he is, yeah I'm sure you're such a patriot and badass that you got to write songs to remind yourself and keep your ego up.
He's like joe dirt, but unironic, and zero percent of the humbleness.

Nearly every song is about how awesome he is, or selling fake nostalgia to people who never actually had any of those moments he sings about.
>>
>>136195157

no. Trump is an idiot and you are an idiot sperging out in caps.
>>
File: 1501550504151.jpg (28KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501550504151.jpg
28KB, 405x720px
>>136182830
Still better than Stabenow
>>
>>136197258
More like give the shitlibs more ammo to throw at you, and make the general population dislike you even less.
>Can you guys believe these are the guys who elected KID ROCK as a senator? What a bunch of morons, you should clearly vote the smart choice goy!

Thats the biggest reason you shouldn't ever vote for him A STUPID CELEBRITY BEING TAKEN SERIOUS WILL RUIN OUR IMAGE!
>>
>>136197705
Is her name actually stabmenow?
She should hang out with killery clinton more often.
>>
>>136197766
At least hes a real independent american and not owned by some lobby group. This is what people like about him. The liberal butthurt will be secondary. Its also the reason trump won. Becasue he made it clear he was not bought and paid for
>>
>>136197990
>not owned by some lobby group
Why not?
He's already owned by some record company isn't he?

Why should he worry about selling his soul twice?
>>
>>136198134
Im not certain but i thought i heard him say he has taken over his own career for himself in recent years. I watched a 60 minutes interview with him hes not that bad you should watch
>>
>>136197669
It's because people don't get the point that I liked Trump, and Trump was nothing like this, they are only alike in that they aren't tradition politicians, that is it.
>>
>>136190893
Doesn't hurt that Stabenow hasn't been good in her three terms. She's only had one bill become law that wasn't some bullshit commemorative naming shit or the like.

People in Michigan are sick of most incumbents and political machines regardless of party. That why hilldog lost her bid for the state. That's why fucking Snyder got elected back in 2011.

Kid rock just needs to hammer that he's not a career politician
>>
>>136197065
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1 yous

How's the local beheading crop this year? I'm not talking about lettuce here pablo, your whole country is such a joke no one wants to live there.
>>
>>136191313
Pretty much. It threw me for a loop when I moved out to BFE back in 97. Thought I'd stepped in to deliverance or some shit. I still shake my head when I see idiots hanging out in the Meijer parking lot with stars and bars mounted in the back of their F150s.

The only time it should be considered ok to have a confederate flag on your car is when it's a hemi orange 2nd generation dodge charger.
>>
>>136182830
full, unconditional surrender of the deep state or we launch Kid Rock into the system next.
>>
then how come trump is president
>>
>>136199990
This is a no brainer. Kid Rock will probably get 70% of the vote by the time the election rolls around. I dont believe this is a larp by him to sell records. I think he is putting his toe in the water to see if he can actually win. Now seeing that he can he will go through with it.

Its almost like trump. The second he announced his intentions i could immediately picture him as president, and was the only one of all the candidates, dem or rep who i could see winning. It just makes sense however crazy it sounds becasue he has the right mix of attributes that he could win. The only other person i could have seen winning other than trump was Biden.
>>
>>136186173
how come trump is an outsider tell me
>>
If Kid Rock is winning, that says more about the Democrats in Michigan than anything.
>>
>>136182830

Whatever happened to "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington"?

Career politicians are poison, kiddo.
>>
>>136182830
ATTENTION

ATTENTION

Here we see the shitlib narrative forming before our eyes. When the retarded kike Stuart Smalley ran for Senator it was to cheers, even though he's no more qualified than Kid Rock.

When he wins (not IF but WHEN, he's leading big even in the libtarded polls) the kikes will simply kvetch about how he's not qualified.

POINT TO THAT FUZZY KIKE FAGGOT FRANKEN and their loving coverage of him when they do.
>>
File: iu121.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
iu121.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
>>136201401
it says more about politics in general. I think that people are sick of straight laced political class that are clean cut and "cultured" but turn around and screw their voters wile making themselves rich. So much so they will vote for someone who is a foul mouthed armature porn making Jim bean swilling rocking mother fucker who is at least a genuine human being.
>>
>>136182830
He has hired our consulting firm. He is smarter than you think.
>>
>>136202256
True. People are getting tired of career politicians because, well, no one should be making a living being in office.

Like Sowell said: politicians have two goals:

Getting elected and getting re-elected; whatever's third is far behind.
>>
>>136182830
I don't see how he'd be any worse than a real politician. It's not like congress does anything anyway.
>>
>>136198134
Buddy, when you're at that level you don't give a fuck about records, your businesses make money, your tours make money (when you feel like doing them), your money makes money. You haven't a clue
>>
>>136197493
>Nearly every song is about how awesome he is, or selling fake nostalgia to people who never actually had any of those moments he sings about.
>fake nostalgia
You realize you're on a board full of people with nostalgia for traditions they never even lived under right?
>"Bluuu bluuuu you guys are larrrrping then"
That is post modernist nihilism
>We were born in an era where all past traditions and viewpoints have been removed or outright banned/expelled, therefore having nostalgia for those feelings is "LE LARP"
Then this would mean we all should just give our selves over to modernity basically which is pretty much the reddit point of view
>>
>>136202052
This

I don't remember hearing any lefties complain when Clay akin (the American idol fagboy) ran for Congress

Get over it snowflakes. Kid Rock is going to skip rocking the house, and go straight to rocking the Senate!
>>
Kid/Oprah 2020
>>
>>136182830
If only he could be more like Obama, who had a long storied career as a community organizer in Chicago, the most disorganized, ghettofied shithole in America
>>
>>136184837
He's the Pimp of the Nation
>>
I don't support people until I hear what they have to say. If its just the same ol cuckservatism as per usual he can fuck off
>>
File: 1292099322187.jpg (8KB, 251x189px) Image search: [Google]
1292099322187.jpg
8KB, 251x189px
>>136182830
Has it ever occurred to you that there are people out there who didn't grow up in a privledged suburb, who work blue collar jobs, and who are getting absolutely fucked by career politicians and their bullshit fucking policies? People are struggling. The democrats don't do a damn thing unless you are a nigger or a spic, and they only do that because it buys them votes. The republicans aren't much better. The little guy, the guy that you belittle, is fucking tired of getting shit on. You say that someone better will come along. Fucking who faggot? Who the fuck is going to do something to help the working man? Career politicians aren't doing shit. At least Kid Rock isn't as likely to be bought by lobbyists or anyone else who wants a fucking favor in the future. Kiss my fucking ass you cock smoking statist ass wrangler. Fuck that triggered me.
>>
>>136205748
I know that you fucking retard, I'm not a democrat at all, but saying someone better won't come along when the bar is as low as a mid level celebrity, who's gone beyond his peak years of the early 2000s, like what there is absolutely no one, not a single fucking politician and attempting politician in the whole world that isn't pure shit? then why if they are all 100% shit would you ever put up with it, if they really were all draining you dry in this overdramatic way, why even fucking try?

Kid rock hasn't shown anything, he's complained about do nothing politicians once, then didn't say anything about how he's going to be different, he just left it a blank statement. He's just as influenceable to lobbyists as anyone else, he may have some money, but he doesn't have pushing or moving power like president trump has, if he really wants to get change he's going to have to try harder and maybe people aren't going to make it easy for him, but they will make sacrificing and changes they like, easy for him to take.

Wasn't Trump supposed to bring change? I though he was doing an at least decent job, but what do you want money and happiness in an instant, because Kid rock doesn't know how to do that I can swear to you that.

Your putting hope in something that doesn't exist.
>>
>31 posts by this op
>all shill tier replies
OP confirmed to be kid rock's senate opposition.
>>
>>136205344
This is his website..
https://www.kidrockforsenate.com/

Uh it's 80% moving slogans that mean nothing, 10% merchandise, and 10% a weird never changing article of text that is called "latest news" that never changes, that goes on and on about well nothing other than raising some money to raise awareness about going out and voting, he also says he's going to continue to call out fake politicians but never actually did that, it's strange, and I don't trust him, or his likeliness to run.

Also apparently we are supposed to be scared of him for some reason.
>>
>>136205748
I mean dude from what it seems people are saying, it takes zero education, or skill to become a senator, so why don't you do it, if kidrock can do it too?
>>
>>136182830
Senator Meme Ritchie is exactly what the Senate needs to shake things up. What, you want to vote for the old Democrat hag instead?
>>
>>136200116
You are a liar sir. I understand though, you only see what the media wants you to see. Beheadings are done by the same type of savages who enter illegally to your country. #notallsavages However, I wager the murder rates in this country are less than the US.
>>
>>136208894
>beaners actually believe this
>>
File: die.png (357KB, 660x464px) Image search: [Google]
die.png
357KB, 660x464px
>>136202052
What who?
The character from SNL?

Aslo fucking retard you're the shitlib here, your pushing and shilling this completely retarded choice for senate
>>136204719
Wait... wait YOU'RE A FUCKING SHILL, I FUCKING KNEW IT YOU'RE ALL SHLLS, NO NORMAL FUCKING HUMAN BEING SAYS
>GET OVER IT SNOWFLAKES, KID ROCK IS GOING TO ROCK THE SENATE
That sounds like something right out of his fucking website, you're a fucking shill, probably trying to create some controlled opposition to divide fools who believe this shit, and people who aren't fucking dumb.

What normal human spews off a god damn line as cheesy and fake as that, and still seriously believes in the person they support? This is all a big fucking ruse isn't it?

All these 1 reply posts in saying the most stupid shit, it all makes fucking sense, it's all fucking fake.
>>
>>136209118
Rednecks are actually stupid enough to believe what the see on the news.
>>
>>136201109
because the guy has actually done reasonable things, and has valuable experience and education in things relating to or close enough economics, politics and world affairs
>>
>>136197062
At least hitler has my back, that this guy is a dumb fucking degenerate and white trash who does more harm to the white cultures around him than he does good.
>>
>>136209187
wow guess I'd better vote to get #StabbedNow instead

Senator Meme Ritchie is going to put all those punk bitches on blast. We need fewer crusty Democrat hags and more memes in Congress.
>>
File: 1501401771772.png (424KB, 786x666px) Image search: [Google]
1501401771772.png
424KB, 786x666px
>>136182830
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DjhdBDEmn8
>>
>>136209690
Theres like 14 or 15 other choices other than Robert Ritchie, or Debbie stabmenow right?
>>
>>136210130
Yeah but none of them have the power if meme magic like future Senator Meme Ritchie. He alone can defeat the wicked Democrat witch and help Trump MAGA.
>>
>>136190978
>>136209683
Do you really think no education rural types are going to show up to vote in droves for the people on your list there? I've never even heard of most of them, you realize that hurts you in politics right? Pre-existing fame, or the ability to leverage it (JFK and Sinatra) has a huge impact on politics and you aren't playing realpolitik if you don't see that being a huge plus to any candidate
>>
>>136210130
Right and how many people there have ever heard of the other 15 people before, ever in their lives?
>>
>>136184837
Get out of my country, foreigner.
>>
I'd take Kid Rock over Al Kike Faggot Franken and Chuck You Schumer any day of the fucking week.
>>
>>136182830
At this point, all the people involved in politics their whole lives are sneaky subversion artists who should be violently removed. We need genuine leaders with no hidden agendas. We literally need people who don't give a fuck about politics and disregard all the bureaucratic bullshit the government has joyfully enforced.
>>
>>136210541
Really there ain't too much info on them... I wound (((who))) would want to suppress all info on any choice other than two extremes?
>>
>>136211366
Fuck off and let us throw our michigander molotov if we wanna
>>
>>136182830

I'd still vote for him over any of the career politicians who royally fucked his hometown and state over and over again to this day, desu senpai
>>
>>136211366
Hahaha are you seriously implying that the reason people havent heard of
>Lena Epstein - businesswoman
>John James - businessman and Iraq veteran
>Robert P. Young Jr. - former Chief Justice of the Michigan Supreme Court
Potential
>Justin Amash - U.S. Representative
>Tom Barrett - State Representative
>Mike Bouchard - Oakland County Sheriff, former State Senator and nominee for the U.S. Senate in 2006
>Rick Jones - State Senator[
>Ronna Romney McDaniel - Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee
>Candice Miller - Macomb County Public Works Commissioner and former U.S. Representative
>Randy Richardville - former Majority Leader of the Michigan Senate
>Mike Rogers - former U.S. Representative
>Fred Upton - U.S. Representative

Is because of media suppression? (((They))) do a lot of things but fame is fame dude...being the "Oakland County sheriff" is not that fucking exciting, being the "Macomb county public works commissioner" is not that fucking interesting...why is this so hard to get?
>>
>>136211877
That is the joke.
>>
>>136182830
HIS NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
>>
>>136212077
???
>>
>>136212156
CENA
>>
>>136212445
I was not serious clearly.
>>
File: db0.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>136212486
>>
>>136185058
hahaha fucking wow
>>
>>136212635
Come on now it was clear sarcasm.
>>
File: Sen-Stabenow-1024x659.jpg (82KB, 1024x659px) Image search: [Google]
Sen-Stabenow-1024x659.jpg
82KB, 1024x659px
>>136182830

Look at the creature he is running against? And, yes, he can and will win.
>>
>>136182830
>I know -- i'm going to call people dumb to get them to not vote for somebody
>you're dumb if you vote for that guy!
when will you elitists ever learn?
>>
>>136184048
The only people with bad enough music taste to enjoy Kid Rock are Italians
>>
>>136182830
we have no respect for you and your so called intellectualism
we will elect suicide bombs until you shut the fuck up
>>
>>136212077
You are the joke
>>
>>136193221

Give it 4 years.

Watch what happens.
>>
>>136182830
Man what happened to /pol/, it changed so much. I member when something like Kid Rock in politics would be funny as fuck! Now everyone's all serious.
>>
>>136182830
A C C E L E R A T I O N I S M
>>
>>136213826
it's funny, but it's not something seriously to consider.
>>
>>136214765

it's going to happen, and you can't stop it.
>>
>>136182830
People aren't dum-
>>
File: Hillary Catheter Bag.png (729KB, 1274x962px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Catheter Bag.png
729KB, 1274x962px
>>136215462
>>136182830 (OP)
People aren't dum-
>>
I'll be voting republican regardless.
>>136184837
>He takes Eminem's white version of rapping butchers it, then puts a bunch of yelling over it
He was around for a long time before eminem and is the first white rapper that I can remember.
>>
>>136182830
Michigan here. Yes, people will. Anything is better than a two faced Democrat kike. If we could get Ted Nugent to be governor we would be poised to finally pave over Detroit and make Michigan great again.
>>
>>136182830
People voted in Swazerneger and Jesse Ventura
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.