[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MKULTRA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15

File: mi5 celestial.jpg (37KB, 370x365px) Image search: [Google]
mi5 celestial.jpg
37KB, 370x365px
Every night I hear creeping in the bushes at the bottom of my garden and various beeping noises. It's so fucking weird I am creeped out to the max. They are trying to get me to kill myself; via gas-lightning and using their psychiatrists on me. I studied the occult and got really deep into tracking down the top freemasons in my city, I even got close to a 33rd degree mason who told me it's really The Knight's Templar fucking shit up. He has a tattoo of satan on his chest. I was admitted to a mental hospital for saying to my psych that I was being followed. One night when I was walking home I shit you not a black van, mini van even with tinted windows was following me, I broke into a sprint and it revved up and followed me, but I was lucky a police car stopped beside it. Three years ago I had a mental breakdown and felt anger out of nowhere, I was on SSRIS, I felt really homicidal and I am normally a really nice peaceful guy, it fucked my mind up big time. I am convinced I was part of MK ultra or MI5 shit.
I ended up fighting three policemen who tried to restrain me in my house after i started smashing the walls apart thinking there was cameras and mics in them. They threw me to the ground and I never felt so much anger in my life and headbutted a fat fucker and socked the rest.
I spent a night in a cell and was convinced I was utterly fucked and going to prison until... I met this woman who was the police psychiatrist, she told me not to say anything at all but she was part of a secret organization that was investigating the psychological effects that pharmaceuticals have on the patients. She said they invoke a thing called "homicidal akathsia" basically make people really violent for no apparent reason.
Holy shit I'm getting anxious talking about this, I've never talked about this before. Anyway, she said it was linked to all the mass shootings in america and suicides in Europe. She promised me she would get me out of trouble. (cont)
>>
I ended having to go to court, I was shitting myself. My lawyer, I got for free and he was the top one in my country. I can't say which country because I don't want them tracing this back to me. I think he was a mason, but he was a nice
guy. Got me out of it, at the end of the trial he shook my hand. I didn't even need to say anything in the trial. Literally lasted for two minutes. He said something to the judge but I can't remember what and he smiled at me and told me I was
good to go. This is irrelevant but it's vital I think to understand what is happening to me.
I think I am protected by this "organisation" that the nice woman said she was part of. I done some digging. She recommended me a book on the subject of pharms causing these weird behaviours. The name "Deadly Medicines and Organised Crime: How Big Pharma has Corrupted Healthcare" By Peter C. Gotzsche. Here's a video by him; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dozpAshvtsA
I believe the organistion she worked for was https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cochrane_(organisation)

Anyway these weird behaviours started after I went on SSRIs. I started having flashbacks of disturbing memories I never even thought about in my life. It messed me up good. I started hearing voices straight after taking them.
I believe they are really mind control drugs or rather drugs that induce behaviours to subjects the government deems "a risk". To send them insane and discredit their activities so they can then do their trials on them.

(cont)
>>
File: halluciun.png (4KB, 268x197px) Image search: [Google]
halluciun.png
4KB, 268x197px
I suffer from terrible nightmares and night terrors. Sleep paralysis. The dreams are always about being chased by entities, or being abducted. In the name of Jesus Christ I tell you this without deception that I have saw what I think
is UFOs or military experiments, classified jets and such. One night I saw a glowing white streak in the sky above me that flew past extremely fast. Another time I saw what looked like a meteor but much bigger that flew down from the sky and impacted the earth.
I live beside a mountain that is rather secluded and a military base is nearby. I spoke about these sightings to my psychiatrist and she told me I was having delusions and diagnosed me with schizophrenia.
I know I am not crazy, these behaviours only started happening after taking their drugs. I am a test subject. Laugh all you want but it's true.

I get a weird sensation when I stargaze. I spend a lot of my time smoking cigerattes out my back and stargazing. I see patterns connecting them. I also have permanent severe floaters in my vision. (pic related) I get them all the time.
There is always fuzziness and little floating dots in my vision. Streaks of colour too and when I blink I get a glimpse of what I think is a false memory.
The stars give me a calling and I get the belief that they guide me in life. I believe they are angels, I speak to God a lot and meditate with him and pray out my back during a starry night.
I feel so at home and at peace during this time. And I get all these answers to life given to me. It's enlightening but scary.

(cont)
>>
Just tonight I saw a black helicopter hovering near the mountain where the military base is and I had a panic attack. (my captcha was also a black helicopter)
I sometimes feel extrememly rational and clear minded and start to really delve into subjects I find interesting (with no hallucinations) and other times I feel really low and experience severe hallucinations and bizarre thought patterns.
Other times I get really energetic out of the blue and feel like I want to fight and rise up and defeat tyranny. Then there is a spiritual mode I slip into where it feels like I am disconnected from my body and having an OBE. My mind literally feels detached
from my body and it feels like I am exploring the cosmos.

Do not take anti-depressants bros. There are certain people with a certain blood type that they induce bizarre behaviours to; I was told this by the policewoman.
I don't know if it's all just a trick to get me to kill myself because in the past I wrote several articles debunking that Kony scandal and I was writing articles on Israel's crimes. I think this is why I am targetted.

What is happening to me? I'm not LARPing. I am genuinely scared and considering suicide. I have attempted suicde 4 times and been admitted into mental hospitals 4 times. I was in for four months before.
During that particular stay they done some weird fucking tests on me. I don't know what they were but I believe it is some MK Ultra shit. As I experienced false memories after undergoing them and then started seeing
the tree of life in the centre of my vision and also the saturn cube. Everytime I close my eyes I get weird hallucinations. I see the devil sometimes laughing at me and other times text appearing saying "we've got you".

(cont)
>>
Can anyone empathize with me here? My conclusion is that there are several organisations doing tests on me. One that is trying to save me; the one I talked about and the other an alphabet agency. I think this is why I got the lawyer for free
and got out of my trial scot free; because they need to continue the tests. I sometimes get electric shocks in my body and weird spasms. I am very healthy and I suffered from a seizure a few months ago out of the blue. I don't take drugs.
There was no explanation for the seizure, even the doctors didn't know. I sometimes wonder if they were trying to kill me or just testing a new weapon.
I am vulnerable subject because I have suffered a lot of trauma in my life. I feel like I have brain damage of some sort as my memory has gone to shit and sometimes when I thinking abotu something and go to write it down it completely slips from
my memory. A lot of knowledge I have looked into has mysteriously disappeared. I do not take drugs except anti-psychotics.

Just now I went for a smoke and stargazed and a word popped into my mind; "butterfly" a voice told me it. The Monarch Programme involved a butterfly and somehow I feel it's connected. I am now hallucinating and seeing streaks of colour in my vision,
sparks of light.

Anyone else struggling with similar experiences?
>>
> is anyone else struggling with simular experiences?

No.
>>
>>136181820
>I studied the occult.
Schizophrenia is so tiring and predictable.

>I went on SSRIs
Did you read the contraindications? You did not.

SOLUTION: smoke pot, wear earphones. tell people what they want to hear. anything a psych deems "nonsense" is not of value not simply because it lacks evidence, but also because it lacks practical application. Nobody cares if the aliens are here, unless they can give us weapons or make our cocks bigger. not a single undiagnosed person.
>>
File: fringe owner.jpg (246KB, 832x768px) Image search: [Google]
fringe owner.jpg
246KB, 832x768px
>>136181820
>I studied the occult and got really deep into tracking down the top freemasons
The moment you should of known that you were losing your mind.

Go play football and lighten the fuck up. No one cares about you except maybe your parents or loved ones.
>>
>>136181820
>>136181909
>>136181986
>>136182043
>>136182064
not as far gone as that but yes shit like this happens all over google it.
>>
>>136181820
>am convinced I was part of MK ultra or MI5 shit.
fucking LARP
get on some meds schizo
>>
>>136183311
does this guy still post here? how come i dont know this dude?
>>
>>136183047
>>136183047
>Schizophrenia is so tiring and predictable.
This was before I started to experience all this. Like several years before.
>Did you read the contraindications? You did not.
Of course. Nowhere in the side-effects does it say homicidal akathsia. As the pharm companies don't want you knowing about that. Cochrane organization has proved it exists.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3513220/
But yet they don't put it on the sife-effects. Why?

>>136183311
As I said I was doing all that way before I experienced these things. I was only about 18 and I am now 23. At that time I was perfectly normal and it was more of a side hobby because my best-friends Dad is a mason and he started to tell me all occult knowledge.
>>136183382
I know and it's really depressing because no one listens to us.
I'm killing myself at the end of the week via opiate overdose if nothing improves or there is no major happenings. Fuck this shithole it's done for. The Jews have won.
>>136183531
I promise you in the name of Jesus I'm not larping.
I'm already on clozapine.
>>
>>136181820
bump this is actually a decent thread on here tonight.
>>
>>136183988
Thanks mate. You should really watch the video I posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dozpAshvtsA
>>
>>136183811

gibs me some of that high level mason "occult knowlage" friendbro, and i may recomend a couple of things you could read.
>>
>>136183811
>homicidal akathsia

actually that'd be almost exactly what it says.

>clozapine

*sigh* I prescribe you ten minutes of exersize a day, and three hours study on the effects of low-activity levels on brain oxygen supply.
>>
>>136183811
>killing myself
Tried to help you and it turns out you are a LARP.
>>
>>136184413

Some of it sounds like TBMC trauma based mind control, but I'm not going in to it until i gets me some high level mason info first,
>>
>>136183811
Let me give you a warning, anon. In my last year of highschool I went down the same rabbit hole as you did. But here is the problem: The rabbit hole doesn't end. Actually, It is more accurate to say that the rabbit hole doesn't even exist. The problem with conspiracies is that they are pretty much impossible to definitely prove. The logic is like trying to prove a negative, which is impossible. And when any "evidence" that does pop up, you won't research anything that contradicts your beleif system because in your state of mind it feels much safer to comfirm your paranoid thinking rather than to accept that there are things out there that may be out of your control.

Could there be a secret government controlling you?
Could the (insert organization) run everything?
Could X religion be trying to warn us about Y?

The answer is Yes, and you may never find out the truth. It is the never finding out the truth part that you can't accept. And in turn, you are slowing losing your mind as you go down the rabbit hole where every turn is not good. You are so far down you belief system that eventually no amount of reason can bring you back. Trust me anon, It may feel like you are getting somewhere, but the reality is that you are in a belief structure where you are playing with the age old paradox: How to distinguish illusion from reality.
>>
Nigga you just crazy. Sorry to break it to you, hope you get better.
>>
>>136183811
I am aware that antidepressants can cause major freakouts, my brother tried to top himself after we had a great night (he was on those anti-dips they also give to soldiers for PTSD), the daft cunt...
But it is your visual disturbances I want to address: Your visual disturbances sound like migraine symptoms to me (as this is similar to symptoms I have myself). Could be that your meds are causing this, as migraines are often caused by some irregularity in the blood supply to the brain.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>136181820
dont commit suicide, i am/was targeted too and so are alot of people.

go to the 4chan archive (4plebs.org/pol/) and search for hanz.

some stuff might be unbelievable to people that haven't experienced it but some of it is so obvious that anyone with a reasonably open mind will agree.

Like chemtrails, even if they are not chemical trails, WHY ARE THEY CROSSING EACH OTHER IN CRISS CROSS PATTERNS YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT IS WEIRD RIGHT?

ignore the perps.
>>
File: Hanz.jpg (215KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hanz.jpg
215KB, 800x600px
>>136184916
Hanz is an allright guy, I will need to see if he is OK (he has a discord now)
>>
File: Untitled.png (404KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
404KB, 660x400px
The only proof I really have that I am not LARPing is my suicide attempt scar. Shit camera and this was done years ago so it's healed up good.

>>136184209
Nothing remains the same, everything vibrates, nothing is at rest; everything has two poles, there are two sides to everything. Everything happens according to law, there is no coincidence; everything happens when the time is ripe, things start at the right time. Nature works according to a purposeful plan, The Great Architect's. This is their universal religion. Read The Lost Keys of Freemasonry.
The mason is also obsessed with The Nazca Lines.
>>136184413
I do calisthenics
>>136184548
I'm really not and I appreciate your help.
>>136184785
I'm sorry to hear that and I hope he pulls through.
That is a good theory I will look into it thanks. Still doesn't explain the bizarre thought patterns that come along with them.
>>136184916
I will hold in there. I'll see how the week goes. Thank you so much brother. All the best. I'll do that.
Stay strong
>>
>>136185189
>there is no coincidence
You realize that this is like, the definition of what people with schizophrenia think, right?
>>
>>136185421
That is not my thoughts brother it is The Hermes Trismegistus universal religion.
>>
>>136185189
>Still doesn't explain the bizarre thought patterns that come along with them.
I am on Propranolol for migraines, I tend to think violent things but this is due to either an increased uptake of adrenalin, or overproduction of adrenalin (hence Propranolol), so I tend to be quite aggressive, despite this being treated as "anxiety disorder". I too was on those anti-dips (Sertraline) but they worked OK with me and I came off them quickly (3 months or so later).
>>
>>136185189
>I'm really not and I appreciate your help.
well thanks for the video.
>>
File: 5ac983f06d.jpg (52KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
5ac983f06d.jpg
52KB, 500x307px
TOO MUCH BLOOD PRESUURE?

FIX THAT MATE
>>
>>136185650
How is Propranolol? Weirdly enough I have been talking to my psych about it for the physical symptoms of anxiety. I recently got prescribed Pregabalin for anxiety but I'm not sure if I should take it.
>>136185709
My blood pressure is fine, honestly. I have to get blood tests done every week and my BP taken along with my heart-rate to monitor me while I am clozapine because it is a very dangerous drug.
>>
File: 1493304472801.png (355KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1493304472801.png
355KB, 800x430px
Don't be afraid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe5dyqpsLbg
>>
>>136185189

ok, cool, you seem to kno a few things and not just on a larp read the "transformation of america" by Cathy O'Brien as she seems to have gone some similar things, as you are from a mason family do you have any recollection of ritual abuse from your youth? split personalities, missing periods of time, anything like that?

also, know anything of a more "extra terrestrial" origin? adonay? yahwey? "the light" ect? any of this mean anything to you? I'm up for another trade on info if you do.
>>
>>136185843
>drug r doing this to me
>what drugs are you taking so I can try them
nigga...
>>
File: 1497982410082.jpg (8KB, 191x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497982410082.jpg
8KB, 191x250px
>>136185843
ok man, I wish i could stargaze with someone sometimes, seems comfy
>>
>>136182064
>Can anyone empathize with me here?

I had a similar experience when I was 22. Noticing patterns, thinking there was a grand conspiracy around me.

Quitting all drugs, meditating, and getting exercise all helped.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
no you are not alone i posted in a diana thread about how the prince william of gloucester died in a plane crash in the 70s and suddenly there was a car shining its headlights into my house again.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135924655/#q135926857

clearly someone did not want me posting it.

But think of it like this, if someone puts this shit about it means you are getting a good message across and someone evil has made a big attempt to stop it.

>>136185189
scientology

the london mormon temple

the rosicrucians

the quakers

the latter day saints

the goldman sachs data center

all run through east grinstead and the meridian line and its leys.
>>
>>136183585
he posted a lot on 4ch()n after moot holocausted /new/ back in 2009
>>
>>136185843
I was quite worried about getting "doped-up" but it's all good (Propranolol is often given to people sitting driving tests, for example), it maybe makes you a little bit tired for the first week/two weeks or so but after that, no other worries. I never expected it would stop me being such a cunt to people either (as having too much adrenalin makes you snap or overreact for no reason at all), but it has helped a lot.
>>
Damn that nigger is paranoid

Dude better get so anti psychotics, you're becoming a schizo'
>>
>>136186259

Since this is fun time, let's crank it up to 11. Look on you ley line map and find that massive Nexus in the western USA. Then tell me who lives there.
>>
>>136185887
Thanks. I've done some research on Cathy O'Brien, very interesting. I will read that though I haven't gave that a shot.
Yup loads. I've witnessed one of my brother's friends getting dragged out of the house by masked men. I was also molested. Split personalities I am not sure about though I do have missing periods of time though and can't recollect somethings that I use to be ale to. Like I feel that my mind is fractured.
Those words ring a bell. Water my tree in the rivers of light. Honestly I do not want to get back into the occult sorry friend. The owl fears the light. It's clear by this that the masons are a bit satanic.
>>136186207
Thanks.
>>136186187
God bless.
>>136186259
God speed. Similar things happen to me when I post this shit. I'm going for a smoke and will report back on happenings if they do happen.
>the rosicrucians
The mason I talked about was deeply interested in that but would not enlighten me.
>>136186399
Cheers bud will give it a try.
>>136186561
That's just a label they put on some people that know too much. Real schizos do exist but I know I'm not one because there are days where I am free from all of this, it's only when I start getting into my autistic research that it happens.
>>
>>136185887
Actually could you enlighten me on E.T origins? Enki was a figure in my life and archetype, when I was about 14 I was obsessed with him and I don't know why. Don't even know how I found out about him.
>>
>>136185887
Let's take her testimony about Ted Heath, former UK PM, performing a Satanic ritual in full open view in a public park in London (which, I am sure you are aware, is one of the most densely populated areas on the planet) - Ted Heath turns into an 8-foot WINGED reptile whist still wearing his Satanic robes.
Sounds legit as fuck.
SOURCE: Children of the Matrix, David Icke
>>
>>136185421
Are you illiterate
>>
schizoposting is a psyop that reared its head after PG really started to take off. Imho is less effective than sleepy posting.
>>
>>136187041

schizoposters are paid to be here. They never fit in. Watch their posts for yourself and see.
>>
>>136181820
OP watch this and get a KJV

>>
>>136181820
I have had similar experiences with medication. I've also seen visions. I had an imaginary universe I made up as a child, but every day that universe seems more and more to be a reflection of today's future world beyond my childhood. I also seem strangely good at memetics. I can plant ideas in people and watch them become a reality I intended. I've seen many people with similar prowess. I've been contacted by many Masons trying to recruit me. I've even been to a secret illuminatti website that only certain people can find. Also, a character in my visions seems very similar to the orthodox archangel Raguel. She has even shown her power to me in real life. I still don't understand what I'm meant to do, but my dad told me ever since I was born I was destined for something big. I also suspect my grandfather was a member of the Illuminatti. Weird things are happening all over. I recommend hiding yourself away and keeping calm by any means possible for a while. I had a breakdown recently and my Jew doctor warned me this happened at the exact same time with many other people. There is a conspiracy going on. The only thing you can really do is take advantage of the information granted to you in the internet. It's a way to gain power.
>>
>>136187412
One thing I forgot to mention is my genetic ancestry is eerily similar to many elite Jews. It almost seems as if I was designed by someone for something.
>>
I believe that your 3rd degree mason friend has performed a ritual to evoke mighty Thoth into your life.

You're protected it seems. Do you do psychic writing?
>>
>>136183311
you posted a /cow/,kiwifarms and so forth image.

did you know that they are a asset of the securtiy forces used to gangstalk people.
>>
>>136186779

No prob, but this'll be my last post ITT
in my years of research i found a lot of this shit to be true, molestation is common in those circles and tbmc with it, mk ultra is true, the cia monarch program is true, it all stems from the reasearch of josef mengele, iv'e heard the effects can be reversed but i have no idea who can do this or how look around also here is some info that may be useful, good luck.

https://isgp-studies.com/robert-crowley-cia-history

http://revelation12.ca/?p=1961

http://www.whale.to/b/sp/7.html

https://hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com/project-monarch/sex-kitten/

http://www.timeofreason.com/from-satanic-nazi-scientists-to-pizzagate-podesta-emails-greenbaum-speech-details-military-and-cia-origins-of-elite-child-sex-trafficking/

also research "stimoceiver"
>>
>>136186865
Take 5 dried grams of psilocybin mushrooms. Grind them, put them in mango or cranberry juice, drink the whole thing.

Congratulations you're cured.
>>
File: Heath.jpg (35KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
Heath.jpg
35KB, 320x256px
>>136186884
Let's take her testimony about Ted Heath, former UK PM, performing a Satanic ritual in full open view in a public park in London (which, I am sure you are aware, is one of the most densely populated areas on the planet) - Ted Heath turns into an 8-foot WINGED reptile whist still wearing his Satanic robes.
Sounds legit as fuck.
SOURCE: Children of the Matrix, David Icke

well john bercow leader of the house of commons organized the spartacus club which took trips to sodomize young men involunatrily.

then there was cyril smith who was actually found to abuse boys in an underage child porn film on video tape in the netherlands, the official secrets act swore the customs and excise man that viewed it to secrecy but it came out on exaro.

then there was ted heath who was a peado prime minister.

so you are the only one making rubbishing these claims. the demonic shape shifting thing may be unreal but there are many things kept secret that people wouldn't believe in this world.
>>
>>136187412
This is way too similar to me.
I officially spooked the fuck out.
Congratulations CIA you have won.
I am out
>>
File: Rowling Pizza Inc..jpg (74KB, 1223x403px) Image search: [Google]
Rowling Pizza Inc..jpg
74KB, 1223x403px
>>136188425
I won't deny the UK is run by nonces. Maybe the "lizard" thing is the only reason Wilder/O'Brien & Icke are breathing but it won't convince the normies.
>>
>>136188757
>>
>>136188757
Pls do not kill yourself. The more people to redpill others on this stuff the better.
>>
>>136188757
lets take back the ley lines for kek.

o merciful kek
vanquisher of baphomet
take the meridian line back from baphomet and work with pan god of the downs
so mote it be in this witching hour
and bind those who seek to use this power for wickedness in the rituals of the golden dawn

so mote it be
>>
Anon As a former Monarch survivor iwe have similar stories, i am fine noe just a lil memory loss but its coming back. The normies wont believ you bro you are crazy for trying the less you care to go down the rabbit hole the less power they have, so they effed you in the the mk style, fuxks its bro smoke weed er day six months then stop yo get off meds, then shrooms w/ people you trust, work out for massive gains eat clean attend an eastern orthodox church, and socialize with nice people, mk it is to strange for even based people to get and even if they believe you so what most is just mind fuckery as they laugh at u , i walked away from millions in entertainment business, save your self the rabbit hole is the trap bro, i know as a fact, God bless i gave you the cure do it fag
>>
>>136188856
science used to be known as alchemy, you cannot know all the power of the world and secrets.

of course things seem weird to you.
>>
>>136181820
Check your phone charger for beeping buzzing noises. I had this happen to me. Im guessing a hacked phone can send feedback that causes the transformer to make noises. Probably a sleep dep. OP. Once I figured it out it magically stopped. -.-
>>
>>136189351
I like this idea. This is a good idea.
A second world wide web.
>>
>>136181986
>I spoke about these sightings to my psychiatrist and she told me I was having delusions and diagnosed me with schizophrenia.
Listen, i'll give you a chance. Find someone you trust (which would be noone since you're probably a paranoid schizo) and stay with him/her 24/7 to see if he/she will see these sightings too, or will they disappear. That's the only proper way to diagnose/trust you

>Just tonight I saw a black helicopter hovering near...
you must be leaving near someone. Helicopters are fucking loud as fuck, so ask neighbors if they heard them as well

Good luck bro, but i think you're just went nuts from fucking with things you're not supposed to
>>
Btw the programming mode they are using op and bros is, future past, ak quantum leap they dose you with ibogaine and program your hallucinations of the past in childhood or present and put in info about the future, not magic just inserting themselves in yer memories under ibogaine and hypnosis then you think oh shit "i am psychic i know the future" because they use us to beta test predictive programming in our micro(memories) to the world outside the macro(news) most news we get is a yr old, even elections wars etc as its all planned then beta tested on mked dude like us its like pre screening movies, my orthodox angel programming was uriel, they are satanic fucks so they mock the true faith Eastern orthodoxy, just jordan peterson yer shizzle go to liturgy eat clean no ssris etc, smoke pot then quit and get gains socialize with good people and get a burner phone often, and browse pol of course lol, dont think yer special its all jew tricks, yer special to the Lord if the Jews actually paid you for your programmed talents you would be rich, but fuck their sheckles bra
>>
>>136186259
diana is alive and she is a he
>>
File: triggerstate_alpha_active.png (17KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
triggerstate_alpha_active.png
17KB, 480x600px
>>136181820
Oh, Daniel.. Don't you remember? We asked you not to talk about this. We will see you shortly. Brisk Cloud Engine Wheel Wheel Alpha
>>
i think i saw this post from last year this op may be fishing for alphabet agencies or is larping jew,
>>
>>136181820

Everyone on /pol/ is likely to just accuse you of being crazy, but I believe you OP. I've had some similar stuff happening in my life but not to the level you have. I'm about to get thrown in jail myself possibly. Uncovered a local network of satanist human-traffickers linked to the masons in my local community too. Horrible night terrors all growing up and they put me on prozac for a while as a kid. I managed to get off it and for the entirety of my life people have been trying to get me back on that shit. I figured out after a while that it makes many people homicidal/suicidal. I've been having crazy eartones and when it's quiet I can hear what sounds like morse code beeping in my ear. Lots of sleep paralysis with visits by grey aliens as well. Also I see the little floating dots regularly. I've also been set up throughout periods of my life with very clear "handlers" that always had some sort of masonic or occult connections. Although I wasn't in the GATE program I also share a lot of the same things with those kids. I don't who is fucking with us or why, but I believe you because I'm experiencing a lot of it myself. You may want to repost this on /x/ before it gets deleted by a mod.
>>
>>136181820
>>136190914
>>136193091
Does anyone have any resources on these alphasoup programs?
>>
>>136193933

The best stuff I've found on mkultra/monarch is the books on it by Fritz Springmeier. You can find the pdfs for free online easily with a quick google search. I imagine a lot of the information in there is not up to date with the programming the alphabet soups are doing now, but it's still very useful information.
>>
>>136189614
False narrative. Alchemy was a codified spiritual attainment guide. What you have there is what they might say in public

>"Oh I'm an Alchemist, I just try to make lead [the unenlightened soul] into gold [enlightened soul]

The way of the world is quite complex once you know the undercurrent to it all.
>>
>>136190914
>then you think oh shit "i am psychic i know the future" because they use us to beta test predictive programming in our micro(memories) to the world outside the macro(news)
Just out of curiosity, what kind of future events did they put in your head?
>>
>>136181820
TLDR
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.