[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT WILL YOU DO TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE WHITE MAN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Braveheart.jpg (50KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
Braveheart.jpg
50KB, 660x350px
I am willing to be at the vanguard I have an entire war plan already for an all out assault on the kikes. What are you doing and what will you do to help me? There are no heroes for us anons, we must lift up our own and light our own fire, I am very dangerous to them and they will most likely come for me, but I will do it for our people and our future

Will you stand beside me?
>>
>>136180922
Sure. What do you want me to do? Or are just trollin' XD lolololol1l!1!! HAXOR SO BADASS XD
>>
>>136180922
there's still white people?
i thought that stopped back in the 700s?
>>
>>136181350
I am not trolling brother come here with us. I am taking the war to these faggots and it is happening
>>136164298
>>
File: imgres.jpg (17KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
17KB, 180x280px
It starts with a dream followed by action. A dream alone does shit. Action however always brings consequences. Change. Sometimes not in your favor or what you had in mind. But at least it keeps the dice rolling. To dream only is to let others take away your freedom. Mel Gibson died for speaking the truth and defending freedom of speech and to criticize the ones that want to be safe from being criticized. FREEEEDOOOOOOOM!
>>
>>136180922
hello cia, how are you guys doing today
>>
>>136181623
come to my other thread brother we need you, this shit is not a game anymore. I wrote a book and already signed the publishing deal. It will be out in a few months and I be a doxxed public figure. As I said I know everything about the kikes and what they are doing and how they are doing it on every level and know how to stop them.
>>
>>136181934
good sir, may I have a link to that thread you speaketh of?
>>
>>136182423
>>136164298
>>
>>136180922
Well I'm just having kids number 3 shall be here in a few hours .
>>
If you're white and in America you've already lost this one. the rest of the world doesn't consider you "white" we're all just "fucking burgers" to them. We have to unite as Americans of all colors and religions against globalism.
>>
>>136180922
I will shitpost on /pol/ all day
>>
Get a degree
Make money
Get married to an intelligent beautiful woman
Have kids
Become well-rounded successful individual free of degeneracy
Run for office
Institute white nationalist policies
>>
>>136182933
well I agree on this lol I am a Buddhist and civnat, but this is 4chan after all
>>
>>136183356
hahah bro you don't know what is happening in this world, there is no time for any of this. We have maybe a decade at most
>>
File: brave07.jpg (20KB, 340x248px) Image search: [Google]
brave07.jpg
20KB, 340x248px
WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO TRADE ALL THE DAYS BETWEEN THIS DAY AND THAT FOR ONE CHANCE?
JUST ONE CHANCE!
>>
>>136184503
fo sheezy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.