[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ SAVE HANNITY GENERAL /

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 32

File: Capture.png (496KB, 601x584px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
496KB, 601x584px
They're trying to get Hannity fired again, the only person on Fox who talks about the real corruption. Assange is asking for our help to stop them: https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/893453996416958464

Lets coordinate ideas in this thread to stop these cucks

Their twitter: https://twitter.com/FireHannity

Their website: http://firehannity.org/
> We Need to #FireHannity
> Sean Hannity is a Fox News anchor and radio personality. He consistently spews hateful and bigoted rhetoric, endorses regressive policies, and defends right-wing conspiracy theories and propaganda. (Read: 25 things to know about Sean Hannity). Recently, Hannity called for a boycott of MSNBC's Rachel Maddow. So we're countering with a boycott of him!
> Below is a list companies that advertise on Hannity's Fox News and radio show with links to tweet at them, email and call. Green advertisers have pulled their ads from Hannity's show thanks to your efforts. Red advertisers have reinstated ads on Hannity's show since our efforts began. Remember to use the #fireHannity hashtag.

Their website looks like it was made by a 4th grader in 1999. I'm sure it's not locked down very well. Would be a shame if something happened to it. I mean their passwords are probably p@ssword...

Looks like their running some sort of tweet-bot campaign from here:
http://firehannity.org/groupTweets.html

> If you want to contact a large number of advertisers, group tweets allow you to do so without sending an individual tweet to each company. This saves time and helps to prevent twitter from mistaking you for a bot. There are different group sizes that allow for different size messages. As always, be sure to customize your message and be respectful!
>>
Fuck Hannity. Pussy ass bitched cucked out on the Seth Rich story
>>
>>136177076
>regressive = conservative
>conspiracy theories = traditional western ideals
>bigoted = traditional

Hannity is gone. You guys need to wake up. It's over.
>>
>>136177076
>Caring about a neocon Zionist Republicuck on the fox "amurrica" news network
>>
File: Capture2.png (217KB, 1111x928px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
217KB, 1111x928px
>>136177076
> If you want to contact a large number of advertisers, group tweets allow you to do so without sending an individual tweet to each company. This saves time and helps to prevent twitter from mistaking you for a bot. There are different group sizes that allow for different size messages. As always, be sure to customize your message and be respectful!

We can literally hijack their tweet templates here and change #FireHannity to something pro-Hannity, lulz. I'm sure we can out tweet them. Thoughts for a pro-Hannity hashtag?
>>
File: 1501672440127.png (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501672440127.png
1MB, 640x640px
>>136177076

Fuck Hannity.

Not doing shit for him after we saved his job the first time and he thanked us by dropping Seth Rich.
>>
>>136177076
"Israel first" Hannity? nah, fuck 'em!
>>
>>136178102
>Thoughts for a pro-Hannity hashtag?
#ICuckMyselfForCuckservatives

#HannityLovesJewsAndSoDoI

#RepublicucksAreGreat

#IdGoGayForHannity
>>
>>136177221
This . Hannity drones on and on spouting buzzwords , never actuall getting into the substance of anything, says unbelievable every 3rd word. It does not get on TV or Radio unless the Owners / handlers say it's OK.
>>
>>136178206
This. Hannity has always been a Zionist bootlicker. Why the fuck does Pol support him? I feel like shills have successfully turned Pol into a machine for centrists and neo conservatives -_-
>>
>>136179118
Were you here during the election season. We know Sean is a zionist shill. But he was one of the first to break ranks be fair to Trump, initiating the beginnings of a redemption arc.

/pol/ is harsh but fair.
>>
The dude's popular enough, he could probably start a website and have quite a following. Television's going to go the way of the dinosaur sooner or later.
>>
>>136180064
If that happens, he should gather some compatriots and start a network. Billo comes to mind for the older crowd. Leave room for Lou Dobs and Tucker, since they'll be on the chopping block before long. Focus on bringing on new right guys, and he could continue that by bringing on another established big name like Savage, and then the lesser time slots can go toward smaller acts that push the envelope a little more without going too far off the reservation.
>>
Hannity needs to be fired. I say this as a fan. The Left is making a tactical error with their censorship efforts. With every one of their enemies they purge from their faggotty platform, places like Minds, Gab and good 'ol 4chan get stronger. Not only should we let Sean get fired, we should help Sean get fired. We need to infiltrate their ranks and make them seem even more faggotty than they are. I'm thinking a huge trans movement, one that flirts with pedophilia, would be make the perfect false flag. We spam him with pictures of those degenerate trans people, get a reaction, and put him up against the entire trans mafia.
>>
One Alex Jones is worth ten Sean Hannitys. Look at the miles that can be gotten out of Alex Jones MEMEs. They are a trojan horse to normies. We implant secret MEMEs within our Alex Jones MEMEs. Hannity is not quite as colourful, but he is a stand out character. In time, we can make a free Sean Hannity just as MEMEable as Alex. He should leave Fox on his own, or we should help get him fired.
>>
didnt he get his vicious jew lawyers on this when they tried it a few months ago and ended it in like 2 days?
>>
>>136180992
I could easily imagine a free (commercial based) news network with a paid counterpart. Heck, get Rush to join them.
>>
>>136180992
Savage hates Hannity and they are in direct competition for the time slot
>>
>>136181066
MAXIMUM SHILLING ENGAGED

kill yourself virgin nerd
>>
>>136182337
It's just an idea to suggest that there ought to be some workable assemblage. On the radio, they used to hold complementary time slots. Something modern is probably going to have a strong on-demand component, and I was thinking the video side of things anyway.

The main thing missing would be the reach to the legions of people who still just put on TV. My almost 100yo grandparents, for instance, were surprisingly up on the ins and outs of the whole Trump situation, and all they have is a TV (usually tuned to good ol' FOX) and sleeping through half of it.
>>
>>136177076
>Sean Hannity
>Cuck

Choose both
>>
File: 1501635305043.png (166KB, 299x477px) Image search: [Google]
1501635305043.png
166KB, 299x477px
I love all the shills in this thread pretending we don't care about Sean Hannity. HE FUCKING REPORTED ON SETH RICH'S MURDER and nearly got deplatformed for it. Shills gonna shill, but they're not very good at it.

Go fuck yourself, /pol/ loves Hannity, and so does our president, deal with it you commie shills.
>>
>>136177221
Hannity is a cuck
>>
>>136177076

Theres a psyop right now on anything that redpills including 4chan. Hannity is soft but hes in the same boat as us. Expect the campaign to intensify over next few weeks.

Everything not globalist or deep state approved will be filtered out.
>>
>>136177076
Pretty funny watching the progressives steal the Gamergate playbook and actually make it work, desu
>>
>>136177221
Agreed. Put alex jones in his spot.
>>
File: IMG_1571.png (267KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1571.png
267KB, 750x1334px
>>136179332
You're a cuck too
>>
>>136183090
>he takes online polls
Are you a 16 year old girl?
>>
>>136182942
>doesn't understand there is no 'coalition'

Burn FoxNews to the ground with fire
>>
File: IMG_1568.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1568.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>136183165
Yes, wanna fight about it?
>>
File: 1212886207345.png (31KB, 385x523px) Image search: [Google]
1212886207345.png
31KB, 385x523px
>>136183355
Bring it.
>>
>>136182899
Excepted he bitched out in 24 hrs and never talked about it again. And in the end, by admitting defeat, added to the conspiracy bs line..but yeah keep giving money to Fox..
>>
File: IMG_0853.jpg (146KB, 1536x1097px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0853.jpg
146KB, 1536x1097px
>>136183753
>>
File: double speak.png (569KB, 876x528px) Image search: [Google]
double speak.png
569KB, 876x528px
>>136177076
>Israeli firster
>Calls ANTFA nazis
>Call Globalists Nazis
>Sucked Bush's cock while the (((Deep State))) commited a terror attack in his own city.

Him getting fired would be the best thing for us. FOX news and all mass media is cucked as fuck and Boomers listen to this fucking lying snake
>>
>>136183355
what this picture supposed to represent?
>>
The DNC Treason Plot continues, looking to silence anyone who comes against this.

Our democracy has never been in greater danger.

The DNC is already in collusion with the entirety of the MSM. If they silence the few voices that stand against them they'll be nothing to stop their treasonous plot to overthrow our government
>>
>>136177076
fuck this bastard...fire him i dont give no fuck
>>
File: IMG_1574.jpg (49KB, 331x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1574.jpg
49KB, 331x499px
>>136184313
Only Fox News personality I care for: pic related
>>
>>136184466
>Our democracy
Don't be part of the treason plot. We have a republic, not a democracy.
>>
>>136184426
Your mother
>>
Disgusting how the DeepStates operates like good old Nazis. They removed the journalists and intellectuals first too.
>>
>>136184685
oh i see, one more beaner crowled all the way here from plebbit
>>
>>136184851
Funny part is how the commies were all up in arms about Trump being literally Hitler by cockblocking the media.
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 1280x960px
>>136184979
>Beaner confirmed
>>
So many divide and conquer shills...
>>
>>136184979
Also show your flag fag
>>
>>136185082

yeah yet he still gives interviews to his own enemies named NYT, WSJ, WaPo.

The only people with a touch for fascism is the loud minority: MSM, liberals, Democrats, elites
>>
File: Hil YES.jpg (265KB, 831x834px) Image search: [Google]
Hil YES.jpg
265KB, 831x834px
>>136177076

Fuck Hannity, fuck Alex Jones, fuck the alt right, and FUCK YOU.

They will all be gone in six month's time.

Off the air.

Gagged.

And then we will send them to prison.

You nasty, soulless pantshitters still don't get it, do you?

It's not enough that Donald Dumbfuck falls and we win CRUSHING blue majorities in 2018, which absolutely will happen.

We're long-term thinkers.

Fake news...Facebook and Google censoring your bullshit...the media openly drowning, smearing, destroying your President in front of you...do you really not understand?

This is a fucking purge.

This is so another Assface getting elected or narrowly hacked into office will never, ever happen again.

This is the total takeover of information, and if we control that, we never have to worry about losing another election again.

We are DONE playing nice.

You showed us no mercy when you mocked her health, accused her closest aides of being kiddie fuckers, brushed off Russia openly hacking him into office as "no big deal."

Hate speech laws are coming. Even this vile fuckstain of a site will kneel when it's a Federal pound-me-in-the-ass jail penalty to say half the shit /pol/ does on a daily basis five years from now.

This is a war of ideas, and we are kicking the shit out of the skinhead right. Disappearing you, discrediting you, yanking everyone you love and respect off their podiums before your very eyes.

And you can't do shit.

You won't.

You will watch them fade before your very eyes.

And when the left has a total monopoly on hearts and minds again, it's over.

Done.

Checkmate. Forever.
>>
>>136185275
well thank you for confirming that you are fucking illegal, now gtfo behind the wall
>>136185384
are you gonna start crying now boy?
>>
>>136177076
I hate to tell you this but FOX is controlled opposition. No, I'm not saying Hannity is.
Many years ago Rupert Murdoch was on record saying that a good business strategy is to serve underserved markets even if you don't agree with them.
This is exactly what he did with FOX. The proof is the way they cleaned house after Trump won.
FOX only exists to lead you off a cliff. The best thing that could happen would be for FOX talent that is actually conservative/libertarian to remove themselves from the control of the Murdoch family and their globalist cabal.
>>
>>136182942
listened to his show today
he pretty much refuses to stop talking about the deep state
he drops pills here and there people calling in are woke
>>
>>136184028
> reading comprehension

Hannity was about to be fired for that before his viewers rushed to his defense. Hence the deplatformed part of my comment. What the fuck have you done but bitch on 4chan?
>>
>>136185472
Is this copy paste? Or did you waste time typing that BS out?
>>
File: image.jpg (273KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273KB, 1280x960px
>>136185618
Ummm no?

Born and raised in the Palmetto State. A state with a pair that starts civil wars. Again where are you from Cuck?

My genes have been in America since 1750 you tool.
>>
>>136185742
Ha.

Piss off back to R/eddit.
>>
>>136185706

Of course Fox is controlled opposition. But would you rather have have Hannity dropping red pills or another garbage show like "The Five"

Not saying you're a shill, but the obvious shills in this thread are funny. They all follow the same pattern
> omg they're literally not doing enough
> they just dedicated their life to this
> they just started a youtube channel with millions of viewers
> they haven't screamed THA J(_)(_)Z on air so fuck them

it's so obvious and pathetic.

> muh haven't done enough shills
>>
>>136186103
Hannity doesn't drop red pills he is controlled OP.

Also, screw the boomers. That's who watches Fox. Why do you think so many GOP Reps don't repeal ObamaCrap? Boomers want that Medicad!!
>>
Hannity hasnt dropped seth rich. he just cant talk about it till he has solid evidence that nobody can laugh off. if he were to talk about him with just weird happenstance as his proof he would be ridiculed as a rable rouser and lose a ton of advertisers and possibly get fired
>>
A wise man would fire Sean Hannity without public pressure

Also, why the fuck do people who don't watch FOX think they can have an impact on its programming? "Ill keep not watching it!"
>>
>>136177076
>Read: 25 things to know about Sean Hannity
that sums it up
these faggots will read a list of bullet points and take it as fact
>>
>>136186103
>Of course Fox is controlled opposition.
It's amazing how well Roger Ailes kept that place together. The way it absolutely disintegrated after he left shows how integral he was to keeping the Murdochs at bay.
>But would you rather have have Hannity dropping red pills or another garbage show like "The Five"
They're never going to be allowed to be effective at FOX. If they ever start doing anything more than leading an ineffective opposition to democrats they'll be shitcanned. The younger Murdochs are even more liberal than their dad who quietly supported Obama in 08.
What they should do is team up with O'reilly and other FOX alumni to start a new and more digital network to espouse conservative viewpoints. As long as there isn't an exclusivity clause in his contract Hannity could do both while the new network gets off the ground.
>>
File: Hillary so excite.jpg (534KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary so excite.jpg
534KB, 1180x842px
>>136185764

I took my time to write every fucking word for you, babydick.

I'm going to be here personally to watch watch far right retards flip their shit and hyperventilate as your movement by dies by a thousand cuts.

I will watch many of you off yourselves as President Fuckface is impeached, convicted, removed, and sent to a black site.

I will watch you write death threats and suicide posts when we have a sane President again, when single payor gets passed, when we import 50 fucking million refugees just to make up for all the ones we lost under the orange fuckwit.

I will be here when this site returns to being nothing but a shitty anime board for mentally crippled children. When you will get banned on site for posting nigger or jew one fucking time, and when a SWAT drone blows down your door and drags you kicking and screaming to prison.

The alt right is dying.

The alt left is alive, alive, ALIVE.

Every skinhead asshole here will know modern Stalinism in their time, and it will be so fucking beautiful.
>>
>>136186103
See
>>136168004

Theory is that shills are bots. They use the same lines just to kill the conversation. Some pro, same anti, some sarcastic.
>>
>>136177076
fuck all these ani-hannity shills itt, they're scared and afraid because the law is coming for hillary, the deep state, all of them.
hannity is pushing the truth out and they want it fucking buried
>>
>>136186808
Are you unironically linking to a thread about fucking reddit to imply I'm a bot you shitsucking leaf?
>>
File: IMG_20170804_173315.jpg (21KB, 400x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170804_173315.jpg
21KB, 400x444px
>>136177076
So the only guy who is real on TV besides Tucker has to be fired because he hurts their fee fees? We are fighting mental infants.
>>
File: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.jpg (33KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.jpg
33KB, 600x399px
>>136177221
>>136177815
>>136178206
>>136178426
>>136178447
>>136178838
>>136179118
>>136181500
>>136182845
>>136182911
>>136184028
>>136186330

> muh nobody is good enough for me shills
>>
Hannity is a fucking moron.
>>
File: 1501849438164.png (344KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501849438164.png
344KB, 480x360px
>>136179118
>implying you can even have a chance at getting a show on television unless you are a zionist bootlicker
>>
I already used the firehannity website to send out pro-Hannity tweets to all his advertisers. Thanks for doing all the hard work cucks! Shills I'm enoying your tantrums too :)
>>
>>136185472

> "FUCK YOU" written in Capslock
> reddit spacing
> Has a weird fetish for imprisoning political/ideological opponents purely for their views. (As opposed to imprisoning liberals for actual criminal activity)
> "You nasty, soulless pantshitters still don't get it, do you?"
string of unimpressive buzzwords
> "Assface"
unoriginal insult fitting 6 year olds at maximum.
> openly admitting shitting on democracy
Yep, American Democrat behavior
> We are DONE playing nice
completely ignoring the fact that the left is behaving completely fascist already.
> believing CNN story about "Muhh russian hacking" like a dumb sheep
> some other dumb shit.

> "And when the left has a total monopoly on hearts and minds again, it's over
Yes. If that happens, it's over. With your country. Then again, there are only two scenarios, and both will be good for Centrists/Rightists in way:
a) Everything Anti-Leftwing wins the political struggle, and your destruction of the west will be halted.
b) The Left Wing wins and attracts hordes of "Peaceful" Muslim Migrants and Sub Saharans, which means the non-Lefties among us still alive at that point will enjoy seeing you getting fucked up by cultural enrichers. Although it won't hit all of you, unfortunately, since Antifa members will simply switch to the next fascist community (Muslims) and be busy throwing LGBT people from rooftops because the latter are "Islamophobes"
>>
>>136187106
Nope
But this might be
>>136185472
>>136186781
>>
>>136185472
>>136186781
>abloo bloo im just gonna scream and shit myself like a child waaah i lost and it hurts my fee fees because everyone can see how wrong and stupid i was waaaa abloo abloo
you are an infantile shit.
>>
File: IMG_20170802_002255.jpg (122KB, 889x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170802_002255.jpg
122KB, 889x1200px
>>136186781
>>136185472

Lol didn't need to read. I already know it's gold.
>>
>>136186781
>not realizing Commies never win

I can't wait for the Thermidorian Reaction in America.
>>
>>136186781
Also, i didn't read all your crap, b/c I don't give a duck
>>
>>136187501
this
>>
>>136187464
touche
>>
>>136187541
It looks a lot like the same kind of bait that flew around before the election.
I just checked, he has been posting the same kind of shit since OCT at least.
>>
>>136188342
What's neat is that /pol/ is being inundated to the extent that it is these days when it's mainly just summerposting anyway. Perhaps they're just trying to Oroville it?
>>
>>136177076
We hit a lot of private DNC off site servers. We will start leaking it they don't end the witchhunt against Trump and Hannity.
>>
File: 1213499529897.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1213499529897.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>136188763
>>
>>136185472

So you want a totalitarian regime to be established? Bluecucks are literally the only group in history of mankind asking to be enslaved.
>>
File: 1481500915771.jpg (471KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1481500915771.jpg
471KB, 1500x2000px
>>136177221
>>136178206
We are lucky he even covered the story.
Raising awareness is a good thing, no matter how you shills try to spin it.
>>
>>136184313
>Boomers listen to this fucking lying snake
What did he lie about again?
>>
>>136184851
and the kids in Berkely sure know how to throw a nice Krystalnacht
>>
>>136177221
Because they gagged him. He actually brought it up when nobody else really did in the media. I never liked Hannity before but it's clear he's one of the good guys. He just can't say everything because of Fox and gag orders. I get it. And we want him to and you call him a pussy when he doesn't but nobody should expect it. Nobody should expect him to just do it anyways and leave on principle. That's always stupid and career-ending when he has a family to take care of.

Media Matters is orchestrating this because they control many personalities in the fake news MSM. Somebody needs to show up and respond with an assault rifle to their offices. Make a lot of noise and a big mess.
>>
Look its simple.

Let the conservatives create their own network version facebook, youtube and tv.
Liberals will lose their fucking minds when no one watches anything they do.
>>
>>136189682

>Because they gagged him.
Exactly.
We were typing at the same time, so I've ETA:
Murdock Sr. needs globalists' "approval" to buy Sky News, so the sons aren't even going to hide their bias now. Fox right now suffices in being "entertaining" to conservatives. That's about it.
>>
>>136189950
There is nothing simple about that
>>
>>136177076

>Save some Neo-con Zionist from the Bolsheviks

For what purpose?
>>
>>136191508

Consirvatives pool their money together and make it happen.
>>
>>136186764
> start a new and more digital network to espouse conservative viewpoints. As long as there isn't an exclusivity clause in his contract Hannity could do both while the new network gets off the ground.

One America News Network already exists. People aren't spreading the word! Their CEO was tweeting there's "room for Hannity at OANN" when Fox gagged & threatened him about Rich. OANN was also airing investigative specials on Rich while offering a $100K reward for tips! Nobody was threatening OANN, though, because they're not beholden to advertisers & politicians.

Hannity has a key man clause. He needs to use it, tell his radio audience about OANN if they want to see actual NEWS being reported all day, and get his ass to either there or the WH because the chronic repetition he's forced to commit every night on his show (not ALLOWED to say too much) is brutal.
Bet he would love to have had this guy on his show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZIajZJKA4Q
>>
File: 1501493515020.png (155KB, 471x441px) Image search: [Google]
1501493515020.png
155KB, 471x441px
>>136177076
Bahmp
>>
I listen to him a lot on the way home from work. How is he a bigot.
>>
>>136177076
I never liked this guy even though I guess I consider him "on my side", I just find his show on Fox to be kind of dull and his radio show is okay, but really just mediocre. Anyway, I would still hate to see him taken down by a bunch of liberal goons, but if they did somehow succeed I wouldn't consider it all that big a deal.
>>
>>136178838
>>136179118
This. Looks like you came from reddit
>>
>>136177076
We need Hannity badly, as he and fox are the only way Trump is getting any information about the swamps tricks.
>>
>>136187144
Checked and true

Shut up whining fags, if Hannity goes he will not be replaced by someone better.

Fox news has the ear of the President and is the only narrow passageway for important info to get to Trump.
>>
>>136177221
Left wing transgendered nigger loving fag spotted
>>
Hannity is an idiot. Bye bye hannity.
>>
File: Capture3.png (253KB, 797x645px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.png
253KB, 797x645px
David Brock's Media Matters is currently defending Hr McMaster from "trump trolls"
> https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/893539721732870144

While simultaneously trying to destroy Sean Hannity for being "Pro-Trump"
> https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/893625097910718464
> https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/893596159909871616
> https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/893590855092764672
> https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/893584773276422146
> https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/893584773276422146
> https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/893569888752738308

So.... what does that mean?
>>
>>136177076
Hannity speaks inconvenient truths. He is a high value target. They have targeted every single conservative with a modicum of success. Milo, Alex Jones, Greta, Spicer, Milo, O'reilly have all been taken down to some degree.....It is time for war...if they will not be reasonable then maybe they will understand the riddle of steel....
>>
>>136186781
10/10
>>
File: 1498559196963.gif (491KB, 239x296px) Image search: [Google]
1498559196963.gif
491KB, 239x296px
>>136186781
>hillary so excite

why are you posting this loser?
>>
>>136186781
>The alt left is alive, alive, ALIVE.

kill yourself, kek
>>
>>136195771
Yeah right you faggot. Hannity is getting some respect back for dropping a few bombs the other night but then he kept hyping up some "big" topic and it turned out to be his muhh christian movie
>>
Hannity's a good guy. Family members of Seth requested to Hannity to stop reporting on it, so he did. They were threatened, bribed, or complicit. Either way, not Hannity's fault and it would look really bad if he disobeyed the family's wishes.
>>
File: ShillsExposed.gif (689KB, 1688x2849px) Image search: [Google]
ShillsExposed.gif
689KB, 1688x2849px
>>136177076

The exact same Shill Operation that was Exposed is going after Hannity & other Influencers:

>>135707045
>>135707045
>>135707045

Leftypol admitted to being behind the WH anon impersonator who did that "27th" thread & admitted to being behind the E-Celeb threads. They also admitted they replicated my typing style to make people think it was me: >>134592475 & >>135167918

[PIC RELATED]
>>
>>136177076
Fuck Hannity
Fuck ASSange
and Fuck you too OP for shilling this trash
>>
>>136197304
The leftist media has sang McMaster's praises since the Obama days.
When every General to the right of Mao was getting retired under Obama, McMaster survived.
You might say that means McMaster is just a smooth operator that knows how to play the game and follow orders, if that were the case he'd be following Trump's lead right now. He isn't. McMaster is continueing Obama era policies like nothing has changed. One can only conclude that McMaster is a certified democrat operative.
>>
ALL YOU FUCKING DRUMPF FAGS FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR DRUMPF GENERALS AND STAY THERE !"!"!!!"

or else im gonna send you all back tot he dark ages

fucking motherfuckers
>>
Remember when Sean Hannity and Julian Assange hated each other's guts?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

https://youtu.be/BKm2exaBGW0
>>
>>136202969

HEY YOU !!

ALL YOU FUCKING DRUMPF FAGS FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR DRUMPF GENERALS AND STAY THERE !"!"!!!"

fucking motherfuckers
>>
>>136177076
no one here cares about faux news.
>>
>>136203043

THATS RIGHT !! NOW :

fucking motherfuckers
>>
HANNITY HANNITY IS OUR MAN
IF HE CAN'T DO IT
NO ONE CAN
YEA HANNITY
>>
>>136203120
Fuck off back to lefty /pol/.
>>
>>136189262
thisx1000
>>
>>136203555

hey you fucker

fucking motherfuckers

I MEAN IT !!!!
>>
>>136203978
This is pretty shitty bait.
You're just spamming but whatever.
>>
File: ugh.jpg (130KB, 1363x593px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
130KB, 1363x593px
>a line has been crossed
give me a fucking break. he's the only guy trying to solve the murder. the dc and fbi patrol sure ain't. hell, they can't even keep their guns in order.
>>
>>136204248

fucking motherfuckers
>>
i like diamond and silk
>>
>>136203978
Eat shit nigger.
>>
>>136204448
post it again.
>>
>>136204623
>>136204658

EEJ YOU TREEHOGGERS ! LISTEN UP SKIPY HAS A MASSAGE FOR YOU :

or else im gonna send you all to Skipys RAPE SHEED

fucking motherfuckers
>>
>>136204848
Shut the fuck up retard nigger.
>>
>>136204848
>he posted it again
You're my bitch now.
>>
>>136177221

Nice try lefty faggot.
Hannity is /ourguy/ and he stands with Trump. Who is going to replace Hannity that is better than him?
>>
>>136203555
What is lefty pol guessing that dogshit twitter
>>
>>136204981
>>136205048

JUST COME HERE IM GONNA FUCK YOU UP SO BAD YOU GONNA WISH i AINT FUCK YOU UP SO BAD

fucking motherfuckers
>>
>>136186781
what a beautiful shit post, you made one mistake though, should have used democrat flag.
>>
>>136205450
Bring it on you balless faggot.
Blow it out your ass.
I've got balls of steel.
>>
>>136177076
>https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/893453996416958464

When we don't stay on the offensive this is the sort of shit that happens.
>>
>>136205583

YOURE AN INSPIRATION FOR BIRTH CONTROL

or else im RIP YOURE HEAD OF AND SHIT DOWN YOURE NECK

fucking motherfuckers
>>
>>136205808
Well fucking do it then pussy.
>>
>>136205895

fucking motherfuckers
>>
>>136205450
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shareblue post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a 4chan Gold Account, so you just choose the pasta. Oh, and we all know the pasta. The “le dahnald drumpf” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about the same tired pasta. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic ShareBlue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “ALL YOU FUCKING DRUMPF FAGS FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR DRUMPF GENERALS AND STAY THERE !"!"!!!"” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

Forever...
>>
>>136206027

LISTEN UP !

fucking CHELSEA MOTHERFUCKERS better know whats good for yall
>>
>>136206378
lul fuck yourself.
>>
>>136205631
I can only hope that things escalate.
It may seem counter intuitive but since people sympathetic to us have their hands on the levers of power if things ever do get out of hand we have an enormous advantage.
The left has bluff and bluster but the right has the military and force of arms. Every underhanded thing the left does pushes people further to the right and further towards us.
>>
>>136185472

>Hate speech laws are coming. Even this vile fuckstain of a site will kneel when it's a Federal pound-me-in-the-ass jail penalty to say half the shit /pol/ does on a daily basis five years from now.

Sorry, little jimmie, the Supreme Court just ruled that there is no such thing as "hate speech" in America. So I guess you'll be leaving for yurup or canaderp pretty soon, eh? Bon voyage.

In wake of the Supreme Court's ruling on hate speech and the First Amendment, more good news may be on the way

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/in-wak...article/2626432
>>
>>136207134

Here's a working link:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/in-wake-of-the-supreme-courts-ruling-on-hate-speech-and-the-first-amendment-more-good-news-may-be-on-the-way/article/2626432
>>
File: IMG_0288.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0288.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
>>136183090
Cuck
>>
Why should I care about some neocon?
>>
>>136205103
try harder faggot
>>
>>136206439
>>136206493
>>136207134
>>136207411
>>136207441
>>136207775
>>136207852

LISTEN UP !

fucking CHELSEA MOTHERFUCKERS better know whats good for yall
>>
jesus, you hyperventilating faggots are falling for the most obvious bait
>>
>>136208112

Climb back into your hovel in your twerpy little country, shit-stain. Only Muricans can have free speech.
>>
I'm gonna post some text from the article I posted so you libshits can see just how fucked you really are.

'The Supreme Court ruled unanimously Monday that hate speech is protected by the First Amendment. The case, Matal v. Tam, centered on whether the government could deny the trademark request of a rock band named "The Slants" on the basis that the name could be insulting to Asian Americans. On this point, the court ruled 8-0 against the government. Simon Tam, lead singer of The Slants, will be allowed his patent.

'The judges did not side with Tam because "The Slants" really isn't that offensive, as these things go. Rather, the Supreme Court agreed on two more important, broader principles. First, a patent is private speech, not government speech, and is thus protected by the First Amendment's Free Speech clause. Second, as Justice Alito put it in his opinion, "The proudest boast of our free speech jurisprudence is that we protect the freedom to express 'the thought that we hate.'"

'This is an important protection. If the First Amendment does not protect offensive speech, what good is it? After all, it is precisely those controversial and potentially offensive forms of expression that are at risk of being censored. And do we really want the overawing central government in charge of determining which speech is acceptable and allowed, and which is offensive and excluded?

'As the writer Brendan O'Neill once told the Oxford Union, "Pretty much every leap forward in history, pretty much every freedom we enjoy is a product of individuals having given offence, having offended against the orthodoxies of their age." Indeed, what is now "offensive" may become enlightened in the future. Living under the tyranny of the present, we are not competent to distinguish what is truly offensive from what is simply an affront to our prejudices. The power to censor offensive speech can quickly become the power to shield the majority's prejudices and orthodoxies from criticism.'
>>
>>136208600

Justice Kennedy understands this well. He writes:

A law that can be directed against speech found offensive to some portion of the public can be turned against minority and dissenting views to the detriment of all. The First Amendment does not entrust that power to the government's benevolence. Instead, our reliance must be on the substantial safeguards of free and open discussion in a democratic society.

That this sentiment is unanimously shared tells us that the First Amendment is still strong. When Justice Gorsuch is able to contribute his opinions (he did not hear this case argued and so did not participate), it should only become more secure. Though free speech may come under assault from campus radicals and the Democratic Party, our Supreme Court understands that viewpoint discrimination is illegitimate. One can only hope that they will extend this protection to religious organizations, when competing principles come into play.

In commenting on this ruling, Eugene Volokh, the First Amendment scholar and Washington Post blogger, remarks that "This no-viewpoint-discrimination principle has long been seen as applying to exclusion of speakers from universities, denial of tax exemptions to nonprofits, and much more." If he is right, more good news is on the way.
>>
>>136208112
I can see everything you delete nigra. >>136206744
>>136208128
>obvious bait
He bumps the thread so it doesn't really matter.
>>136208600
>'The Supreme Court ruled unanimously Monday that hate speech is protected by the First Amendment.
Hate speech was a jewish invention to stifle dissent. The most they got out of it was hate crimes.
Unfortunately they're still going to use "hate speech" to shut down content on platforms like youtube where the ADL gets to decide what hate speech is.
>>
>>136208940
>platforms like youtube

It's privately owned so not much anyone can do about it except offer an alternative platform which will hurt youtube. If they carry out this censorship it will happen.
>>
Maybe assange should release some good stuff instead of CIA crap to stop the bullshit libs.
>>
>>136209233
>Over the past weeks, we have begun working with more than 15 additional expert NGOs and institutions through our Trusted Flagger program, including the Anti-Defamation League, the No Hate Speech Movement, and the Institute for Strategic Dialogue. These organizations bring expert knowledge of complex issues like hate speech, radicalization, and terrorism that will help us better identify content that is being used to radicalize and recruit extremists. We will also regularly consult these experts as we update our policies to reflect new trends. And we’ll continue to add more organizations to our network of advisors over time.
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/01/youtube-will-artificially-limit-reach-non-rulebreaking-videos/
Since the election the left has been on a rampage to shut us up anywhere and everywhere. That's just the latest example.

I know it's often said that the First amendment only applies to the government not being able to censor people. I understand that sentiment but I disagree with it.
The constitution represents the fundamental principles that we as Americans should all agree upon. With that in mind, I support free speech for everyone and am against censorship in most of its form. I think people and companies failing to uphold the rights of their fellow citizens to be un-American. If we are a government of the people then how can we expect the government to uphold rights that we ourselves don't adhere to? In depriving others of their voices we normalize censorship and one day when the government moves to do the same thing it'll seem normal.
>>
>>136185706
It does not matter if you like Hannity or not, but even mentioning the Seth Rich case, or bringing up the current Awan scandal serves a purpose whether we like it or not. There are far too many normies that do nothing more than listen to or watch MSN, and unless we have people in those organizations at least trying to get the message out, it will not be heard by many. If it makes you feel better, call him a useful idiot and move on.
>>
>>136186408
Exactly. I'll be upfront here, I don't like Hannity at all, but I do give him credit for what he's currently talking about. The story he, and others need to focus on is the Awan scandal, because there has already been an arrest, and far too much circumstantial evidence that leads far up the food chain. Rather than Hannity going all CNN and MSNBC by talking about issues with virtually no facts, he seems to wait until the facts are more or less straight with several credible sources.
>>
File: Capture.png (17KB, 585x176px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
17KB, 585x176px
>>
File: Capture1.png (40KB, 594x320px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
40KB, 594x320px
>>136210860
How hardcore for Israel is he?
>>
Why does Assange give two shits about Hannity?
>>
File: 0 (2).jpg (59KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
0 (2).jpg
59KB, 768x432px
>>136177076
Why would be Assange helping hannity?
>>
File: Capture.png (14KB, 582x107px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14KB, 582x107px
>>136210985
Sean "Israel's fight is our fight too" Hannity.
>>
Here comes the commie brigade.
And all at once too.
>>136210985
>How hardcore for Israel is he?
About half as much as Lithuania.
>>
>>136189950
You know what we get if that happens? More of the fucking same. All that will happen is it will still be left vs right, with moderates and regular average people who want to live their lives and be left alone. This will accomplish nothing. The average person on the street needs to be woke until 25%, or even more if we're lucky, in order to make a real change and put the brakes on this current situation. We have a little under 4 years to get this done, maybe less.
>>
File: 0.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>136211320
Why does he even knows who hannity is???

Why I'm not suposed to find this suspicious at the very least.
>>
>>136211547
>Why does he even knows who hannity is???
Because retards keep shilling him on /pol/.
>>
>>136211054
Because he's likely of the opinion that we need people like him in mainstream dropping as many red pills as possible.
>>
>>136211547
>Why does he even knows who hannity is???
He's known Hannity since the Bush years when Hannity would attack Assange all the time.
>Why I'm not suposed to find this suspicious at the very least.
What would be suspicious? Assange leaks stuff on the left and right. He also talks to everyone.
>>136211629
>Because retards keep shilling him on /pol/.
You think Assange gets news from /pol/? Stick to Europe.
>>
>>136177221
Dumb fucking shills think some of us don't listen to Hannity's radio show and know he's firmly on our side. Kill yourself or ask David Brock to do it for you.
>>
>>136211890
But why help him, that's Trump internal issues, i know he likes to stick his nose where they don't call him, but this makes zero sense.
>>
>>136212065
>But why help him
What exactly are you saying he's doing to help?
>>
>>136177221
Because there is no story.
>>
>>136212247
True, but I still have my doubts.
>>
>>136185472

Wow we hurt people's feelings, and you want to create an unamerican tyranny to stop it. Interesting
>>
File: 1495115780869.png (133KB, 983x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1495115780869.png
133KB, 983x1142px
>>136212339
Wheeler has a gag order, Seth Rich's parents are being managed by a known DNC crisis manager, no autopsy report made public, no arrests or people of interest being questioned, and for some reason, his laptop was taken, and is still missing.
Try and keep up faggot.
>>
>>136213453
>no arrests or people of interest being questioned
And there never will be.
>>
>>136177076
why would someone care about getting someone fired on a show that they do not like or watch? just change the channel wtf. i don't like watching mr maddow cry for all the minorities and gays, so i change the channel if it's one. that simple.
>>
>>136213673
We'll see faggot. The key is DWS and the Awan scandal.
>>
>>136177221

>implying the fact that he ever brought it up at all isn't the real reason (((they))) want him gone

nice try Mordecai Goldsteinberg
>>
>>136179332
>But he was one of the first to break ranks be fair to Trump
I didnt know gushing over Trump 24/7 was fair
Mans a shill who does nothing but repeat himself over and over and when faced with an actual argument just resorts too "what about HILLARY"
>>
Hannity we love you, we need you.

Trump needs you.

Stay with us.
>>
>>136184644
I dated her cousin. Can kinda see the resemblance in hind sight.
>>
>>136177076
This is why they want him fired, seriously:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUUDE3V_Ft8
>>
>>136220709
>infowars
Bro...
>>
>talks about real corruption
>intimidated and pussied out of the seth rich story when it was boiling hot
>>
>>136184644
Kennedy is an annoying cunt, just like Kat Timph.
>>
>>136212065
>But why help him, that's Trump internal issues

Faux entertainers opined & speculated on Mueller's muh Russia "investigation" & whitehouse leaks all day long.
Cars International A, a car dealership unable torepay a$100,000 loan from Dr. Ali Al-Attar, an Iraqi politician wanted by U.S. authorities; linked to Hezbollah, the Iranian-backed Middle Eastern terrorist outfit ... hear that mentioned at all?
How about the positions of all the dems who gave these guys acces to sensitive national security intel?
Awans had access to just about everything on countless computers & put info on their own cloud server(s). Clowns on Fox don't have OPINIONS on that though, do they.

Hannity's only allowed to mention the Awans and question why DWS kept paying Imran, then move right on to the next thing (usually the tarmac). All of us should have a problem with that because the station has "News" in its title -- not "Fox, Your Opinion 23-7 Network".

Note the "Fair & Balanced" tag was officially dumped a few weeks ago. Murdochs doin work!
>>
Anyone hostile to McMaster is being attacked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgp_Yz6UOYQ
>>
>>136177076
Too funny the shills who try the "no true Seth Rich" line here.

If anything, calling him a "conspiracy theorist" will make people want to watch him.
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.