[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pool coal burner...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>Work all day can't wait to get home.
>finally get off work and home to wife and kids.
>We go out to enjoy the pool on our apartment complexes lush grounds. We pay to live in an exclusive all white apartment complex where the lowest rent is 1400 a month.
>Get out to the pool and briefly enjoy some time with my wife and kids.
>Not even 20 mins later some white girl shows up with her pet nigger boyfriend.
>They sit there and basically tongue fuck each others mouths between playing on their phones.
>Finally get disgusted and leave

Fucking millennial whores and their pet niggers.
>>
>>136176718

>Living in an apartment
>Complaining about other subhumans who live in your filthy warren alongside you

Face it OP, you are the nigger.
>>
>>136176718
Absolutely disgusting is what it is. I can't believe bestiality is still legal, that people actually consider blacks to be the same species as us.
>>
>>136176718
I dont even have any snark. That is fucking awful man. Props to you for keeping it together.
>>
>>136176718
Musdsharks need to ne shunned and shamed. Enough "live and let live". Your poor kids had to see that and thi k its normal and ok.
>>
>>136176718
nigelets not niglets pls
>>
>>136176718
Should've thrown the nigger in the deep end
>>
>>136176718
nice blog post
>>
>>136177544
My kids are right there and she's groping the niggers cock under the table their sitting at. I paid all this money to live her so my kids wouldn't have to see this shit and someone spoiled whore daughter brings one in as her guest.
>>
>>136176718
Should have gone up to them and dropped her some redpills.
>>
>>136177992

nice
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.