[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where have all the cowboys gone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: john-wayne-p15.jpg (60KB, 445x592px) Image search: [Google]
john-wayne-p15.jpg
60KB, 445x592px
Where have all the cowboys gone?
>>
they still exist
>>
They just played Arizona yesterday
>>
>>136176077
Gone to graveyards one by one.
>>
Railroads.
>>
>>136176077
Do doo doo do doo yippie IIIIiI yippie IIIIiI!
>>
>>136176077
Factory farming and the end of the frontier have a lot to do with it.
>>
>>136176077
Brokeback mountain
>>
Im right here.

>get chased by cows that recently gave birth
>ride horsies that throw you off
>fix fences

What a life.
>>
cars happened
>>
>>136176077 in the dawn, there is a man progressing across the plain
by means of holes which he is making in the ground. He uses an implement with two handles and he chucks it into the hole and he enkindles the stone in the hole with his steel hole by hole striking the fire out of the rock which God has put there. On the plain behind him are the wanderers in search of bones and those who do not search and they move haltingly in the light like mechanisms whose movements are monitored with escapement and pallet so that they appear restrained by a prudence or reflectiveness which has no inner reality and they cross in their progress one by one that track of holes that runs to the rim of the visible ground and which seems less the pursuit of some continuance than the verification of a principle, a validation of sequence and causality as if each round and perfect hole owed its existence to the one before it there on that prairie upon which are the bones and the gatherers of bones and those who do not gather. He strikes fire in the hole and draws out his steel. Then they all move on again.
>>
File: DF12_8.3_SternerMex-102-X2.jpg (218KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
DF12_8.3_SternerMex-102-X2.jpg
218KB, 1280x854px
>>136176077
I'm guessing you don't live in any of the ranching states?
There are tons of cowboys, ranchers, cowhands, and herders at work. Ranching styles have changes so lengthy cattle drives are less common but they still do their jobs.
The hats are still popular, $50 crushable felt stetsons are the most common. Plus ventilated sun hats in a boss of the plains style
The "real" cowboys of the 1800's are long dead for obvious reasons
Most of them are Mexicans.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ymC7ipQWk
>>
>>136176077
Our white friends in Argentina still have them. I think they are called Grauchos or some shit.
>>
File: 4409.png (977KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
4409.png
977KB, 1440x2560px
>>136176350
Fucking brilliant
>>
>>136176077
>women decided this was better

>but no actually i still want to care and be there for a husband

>-

fuck them,hope they enjoy being single mothers after three rounds of ivf, they deserve it.
>>
>>136176077
Cowboy is an attitude. Self reliant , manly , rugged individualist.
Opposite of a pajama-boy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.