[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think he regrets going tranny?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1501877213220.png (1MB, 1274x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1501877213220.png
1MB, 1274x1360px
Do you think he regrets going tranny?
>>
as much as he regrets the murder he committed
>>
I remember when he first went tranny, one of the Kardashian whores was recently broken up with some basketball player, and he made a tweet that people got mad at saying that he "got out just in time"
>>
File: mk-ultra-14we8hk.jpg (28KB, 347x340px) Image search: [Google]
mk-ultra-14we8hk.jpg
28KB, 347x340px
>>
File: IMG_1255.jpg (88KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1255.jpg
88KB, 800x850px
>>136173111
Checked n keked
>>
After seeing dilation anyone would.

>>136173111
Kek of truth
>>
There are plenty of reasons why people are not allowed into the military. I think it's about 60% of the population are not allowed into the military for various reasons. This is being blown way out of proportion.
>>
File: 1500238879872.jpg (93KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
1500238879872.jpg
93KB, 755x696px
>>136173040
>implying (then) bruce jenner isn't such a competitor that he wanted to conquer the mountain of womanhood that he did the ONLY thing he could do in order to do so
>implying (now) caitlyn jenner didn't win the woman of the year award IN HER FIRST YEAR OF WOMANHOOD
>implying caitlyn jenner isn't an american hero and an international beacon for athletic pursuits and the competitive spirit

just because YOU'RE too brain addled from huffing gas and playing with the neighborhood fuck-dingo doesn't mean SHE has any regrets, you stupid mongrel bastard.
>>
he would make a great trap GILF, but now "it" is worthless.
>>
File: 1498874269105.png (601KB, 1155x962px) Image search: [Google]
1498874269105.png
601KB, 1155x962px
>>136173040
The talmund fried his brain hes deranged he actually thinks there's room for degenerates like him in MAGA
>>
Hes more of a man than any numale leftist, even with tits.
>>
>>136173111
fpbp
>>
no lmao he made so much money off that stupid shit and is still fucking hotter bitches with his shriveled devil spawn penis than any of us do or ever will
>>
He still has his dick
>>
>>136173040
buckle up buckaroos
>>
this is how i imagine the whole thing going down:

back in his youth, (((they))) promised him wealth and glory and fame, so long as he paid them back with a favour when the time comes. he agreed, and became a beloved American althethic hero for years, married multiple women, had a bunch of kids, basked in his glory.

then he married that old witch, had children with her and entered into the the Kardashian coven. Retired from sport, and nearing his end, his promise looms in the horizon. he starts to prepare for his fate, feminizing himself and treating himself to every bit of comforting justification he can find for what he's about to do.

the day comes, and Bruce Jenner, an alpha figure of maniless and prowess, sacrifices himself to (((their))) agenda in repayment for his career and fame. He throws his beloved identity in the trash, and assumes the mantle of Caitlyn Jenner. A new doll for the NWO, a transgender icon to lead the masses into confusion.

That's why he always refers to Bruce and Caitlyn as different people. That's why he kept his penis. That's why he clings onto his maniless despite having to wear high heels and dress. Inside, he's still Bruce Jenner. But he's not allowed to be, not any more. He had his time, now he has to pay for it.

He probably has numerous ways to cling onto his sanity. He probably spent years convincing himself, or letting other convince him, that this will be a good thing. That he's doing good somehow. That everyone will love him, and noone will mock him (see: comedians not being able to make Caitlyn Jenner jokes). He probably exists inside a space safe where no reality can get in to crush his bubble of 'everything is fine'. Except perhaps the fact that even his sell-out whore daughters don't want to see him, and his family is broken apart (and this tragedy is televised) - I wonder if they told him that would happen?

Add in that blood sacrifice with the old lady on the roads, and his fate is cemented.

He sold his soul.
>>
>>136177794
i thought he finally went got to chopped off and then told everyone not to ask him about? i could have sworn i hear this or i'm full of shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.