[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl I've been hanging out with is sniffing around a nigger.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

Idk if she's trying to get me jealous or if I'm fucking friend zoned. What do? Hanging out, having a good time and she brings him up in conversation and says he's "cool." She's pretty fucking young and naive and pretty sure she's a virgin. Farm girl from a small town. Help /pol/
>>
kys you're self, cuck
>>
>>136172036
she wants to get impregnated by a stronger semen than the one you carry in your small balls. she wants to spread her legs and hold him tight as he fills her with his superior black scent.
>>
get dominant, take that pussy
>>
>>136172242
Not cucked if I'm not even dating her.
>>
>>136172371
> flag
Checks out
>>
>>136172036
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Cuck
>>
File: 1491226683977.jpg (40KB, 987x591px) Image search: [Google]
1491226683977.jpg
40KB, 987x591px
>>136172036

Show her your a man, berate the nog to his face, preferably while the girl is there that'll put him in his place OP.
>>
>>136172242
>you're self
kill yourself, nigger
>>
File: 1495846371706.gif (216KB, 173x261px) Image search: [Google]
1495846371706.gif
216KB, 173x261px
>>136172441
>ameriburger
>muh 55%
>not cucked from the moment of birth
ok kid
>>
>>136172441
>this level of bargaining

Youre obviously insecure and jealous as fuck if you made this thread.

Here's what you do. Ignore the trollop whore. When you do have to talk to her, treat her as your unequal. Treat her as lesser than yourself. Start lifting if you dont already.
>>
>>136172592
*you'reself
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 253x145px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 253x145px
>>136172441
Absolutely omega. Make a move
>>
File: i hate people.jpg (33KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
i hate people.jpg
33KB, 400x386px
>>136172036
Girls never just bring people up by accident. She's testing to see if you're jealous.

A nigger in the same situation would make fun of the white guy and get away with it because he's a nigger and they're not expected to act like men, just violent "youths'. You on the other hand can't do shit about it.

You make fun, she thinks you're insecure.
You call her out, she thinks you're a race-ism.
You say "well why don't you just go hang out with him then!", she thinks you're an insecure dweeb and it makes her want to hang out with him.

So you have two options. Go kick that niggers ass (not for her but just because of something else). Or you can fuck her. That's the law of the jungle for white men. There is no civilized response to a girl committing bestiality. I personally would just say, "You're into black guys? Gross. I'll never look at you the same". This implies some social pressure rather than a personal insecurity. A social pressure that hasn't exited in 30yrs but women love social cues and I don't give a fuck about being called racist because I have a way about me where people know I don't give a fuck if you scold me or try to get me to act a certain way. I don't know what you're like though...
>>
>>136172940
I simply changed the conversation.
>>
File: game master beta.jpg (32KB, 292x438px) Image search: [Google]
game master beta.jpg
32KB, 292x438px
>>136172734
Don't listen to this faggot. He has a 20yr old mentality towards fucking bitches. He's not wrong - if you're a highschool football playing chad. But in the real world the nigger will be nice and not all uptight like this fag
>>
>>136173149
OP is already archived into the 'beta' section of this girl's mind. If he hopes to score he has to make a drastic change to his mindset. Otherwise she is going to keep being interested in 'muh swag bix nood' because girls cant tell the difference between nigger narcissism and white confidence.
>>
>>136172036
Slap her as hard as you fucking can and inform her that she is no longer allowed to speak with the farm equipment.
>>
She has multiple lines out, baiting for the fish. Women maintain this strategy after marriage and will dump you for a bigger catch.
>>
File: america future 32.jpg (66KB, 194x386px) Image search: [Google]
america future 32.jpg
66KB, 194x386px
>>136173144
>I simply changed the conversation.
Probably for the best. You should just get into her panties but don't act needy because that's like poison to women. Do it for your race and have babies, fuck marriage! Or don't and be friendzoned.
If she keeps bringing him up ignore that he's an Ape and just say something to the effect of "I would never respect of girl who was with Tyrone"... "But why, anon?"...Then don't answer her, just laugh like she should know already.

There is a strategy used by guys trying to fuck other guy's wives or whatever. It's the male friend strategy.

When you're a male friend who lets her know that he's a sexual person and gives off subtle cues but waits for her to feel safe and controlled, NEVER attacks the husband, or is actually positive about the boyfriend the female begins to see you as a confident male that she can talk to. Why the "friendzone" meme exists is because single women don't want some beta faggot not trying to fuck them just hanging around. They don't trust them the same way men don't trust betas. And it's a actual insult to their very core, so they friendzone you as an excuse to say "he's just a boy and a friend", then go and fuck the guy who wants to get her whet. But when she has a boyfriend/husband she already is fucking him and her urges turn toward her desires of self control and a "happy life!!!!!", so she sees the "friend" as option B or C or whatever.
>>
Clint would absolutely not approve of this meme. The man has one of the best collections of Blue Note jazz in the world.
>>
>>136172036
this is ironic because clint eastwood's wife and daughter are part nigger
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.