[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paris — the city of scams

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: parisians.jpg (118KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
parisians.jpg
118KB, 1024x576px
Some people I know have just returned from visiting Paris. Their advice to anyone thinking of going is not to bother.

On arriving in Paris their first impression was filthy, the streets are dirty and littered with crap, mainly because of all the foreigners who have arrived in Paris and are living in tent cities or shanty towns that appear to have built up in all the side streets.

They visited the Eiffel tower. The place is full of nogs selling trinkets. One nog offered her 10 for 10 euro, a good price she thought. She told him she only had 50 euro and asked if he had change. Yes! He handed her the three trinkets he had in his hand and asked for the money, then he would give her the change and the other 7 trinkets. Once she handed him the 50 he ran off.

The whole City is full of nogs and muzzies, all wandering around appearing to be doing nothing.

They went to a restaurant which appeared to be in a posh part of Paris. Their first warning was that all the staff was non-French. The second was the brown chicken. When they asked the waiter why their chicken was brown, they were told, it was French chicken.

So they got into an argument with the staff about how Chicken should be white no matter where you are.

Finally they all walked out and ended up in a McDonalds.
>>
Another day they decided to go to Disneyland so they took the Metro.

Down on the platform they were approached by a female nog in a uniform, She asked them if they spoke English, and they replied yes. She then asked them if they were ok and needed any assistance. They replied they were going to Disneyland and she told them that the Metro was offering a deal on Tickets. They handed over 600 Euro for their group and she returned with their Metro Tickets and park entry tickets for Disney land.

When they arrived at Disneyland they handed over their pre-paid tickets and were told that these were not valid tickets. Disney park staff explained that this was an ongoing scam on the Metro and the person who sold them the tickets did not work for the Metro, nor did Disney sell tickets with the Metro. They explained that she had a real uniform only to be told that this was all fake and part of the scam.

The whole City is a joke, overrun with illegal immigrants, filthy and depressing.

They agreed none of them would ever visit the place again.
>>
File: irish-garden.jpg (9KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
irish-garden.jpg
9KB, 300x201px
>>136167514
>>136167636

At least their not Irish. The Irish are far worse then Africans which is why Obama was elected President and John McCain(the first "white" person to ever lose to a African cockroach) lost in the 2008 presidential election. Micks literally lived in mud huts up until a few decades ago, many of them still do from what I hear. I'd rather go to Paris than Dublin at least I'm not going to be over charged for dirty mick beer that is no different than the stuff you'd buy at the store.
>>
>>136168757
This is what is known on pol as a "kike" or "Jew". They are ugly, vile creatures well known for their deceitful ways.
>>
File: Average Irish Man.jpg (73KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
Average Irish Man.jpg
73KB, 500x628px
>>136168757
Seriously people, Irish are the worst, don't go by them, you'll regret it when it throws it's shit at you.
>>
>>136167514
>>136167636
Every scam is another red pill. Too bad it's already too late for medicine.
>>
File: 1466383401439.jpg (33KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1466383401439.jpg
33KB, 460x460px
>>136168757
>At least their not Irish
>their not Irish
>>
>>136167636
hahaha, how dumb are your friends.
>>
File: irish gentleman.jpg (36KB, 547x529px) Image search: [Google]
irish gentleman.jpg
36KB, 547x529px
>>136170247

What do you expect from Irish? Am I right?
>>
>>136167514
>Once she handed him the 50 he ran off.
your friend is fucking retarded
>>
>>136167514
>>136167636
Around blacks never relax. It's not a meme. Blacks and browns do not care about the law and they want what you have.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.