[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surveillance includes brainwave monitoring technology, How Do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Looming-Full-Moon.jpg (118KB, 728x410px) Image search: [Google]
Looming-Full-Moon.jpg
118KB, 728x410px
Hi guys, I am a person under surveillance and I have crucial information that really needs to become common public knowledge

Maybe for some of you this is old news.

I don't know why exactly I am under direct surveillance (I was an activist on many issues) but after 11 years of active surveillance, why doesn't matter anymore, I don't even ask why anymore

Never been a criminal, never been a drug user, regular person with a job.

Here is what I learned

If surveillance agents or contractors can enter your apartment or house usually when you are out somewhere, they will install standard audio and visual bugs, but they may also install near your bed above or below or in the walls Brainwave Monitoring Sensors

In other words they will also monitor your inner voice and dreams, this technology is real and no longer science fiction

I am not saying they do this in every case, so don't get overly paranoid.

I think in most cases they only do audio and video surveillance, but they do have the brainwave recording option if they want it.

If I was a rich man, I wouldn't bother with this site, I mean no disrespect but if I had money I would pay for billboards, newspaper adds

I would create websites, pay for marketing

I would get this information out properly

What can I say, I don't have money for that hence I am creating a thread.

If I had money I would even resort to publicly suing intelligence agencies. That's exactly the thing, they go after the weak and defenceless.

Please share this info with whoever you wish, it took me long time to learn this part of surveillance

No one ever harmed me physically, but they love playing mind games to get you depressed, maybe even suicidal. The whole intimidation thing.

Over long term, agents assigned to you realise money is just wasted on false threats, but they are paid to do a job and they will do it for decades if they are paid.

Taxpayer money is sort of like free money.
>>
How I found out

I was very depressed and I was doing a little internal prayer to God at bedtime because I was suicidal

And next day they left a notepad msg on my iPhone, mocking my prayer word for word

This also happened with dreams and sometimes fantasies I would have before falling asleep

Yeah these are bad people
>>
Ask yourself a simple question

Do intelligence agencies do surveillance of some journalists, activists and yes criminals

The answer is yes

Do these agencies have classified technology that isn't available to joe public just yet

Answer is yes

Is what I am talking about really so far fetched ?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.