[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STATUE OF LIBERTY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: The Matriarchy.jpg (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Matriarchy.jpg
59KB, 800x600px
Can we tear down (((The Statue of Liberty)))?

>Created by the French
>Used by jews to shill for (((immigration)))
>Is a fucking woman, signalling that America is open to be ravaged by brown foreigners
>Is the ACLU's logo

We could easily convince the kangz that it was originally a black woman, but was later greenwashed by whitey. Or we could invent some connection of it to the Confederacy or something. Point is, I want this peace of shit gone.
>>
File: liberty embraces fascism.jpg (27KB, 609x343px) Image search: [Google]
liberty embraces fascism.jpg
27KB, 609x343px
>>136166434
Why tear it down when you can remodel it?
>>
>>136166812
Now you're thinkin
>>
>>136166434
Just tell the kangz the truth. At the time it was built only whites were allowed to immigrate.

Call up Laquan and Deshawn down to the BLM office and tell them "just say no" to racist symbols of America's past.
>>
>>136166434
Actually it's Demeter, the goddess of agriculture. I''m really puzzled how they manage to build this statue in christcuck country.
>>
Just chisel off the shitty poem.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.