[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you get jewed today?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 9000000sheckels.jpg (38KB, 600x600px)
9000000sheckels.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
Just interested in personal stories. How did the jews jew you on a personal level today, this week or maybe even this month?
>>
I went at domino's pizza to buy pizzas, their website said they had a special summer sales, but when I got there, they said they didn't.
So I had to pay full price, but the pizzas were ok.
>>
>>136163425
this is an outrage! What I usually do to jew them back when that happens I pull out my phone go to pizzahut website and order a pizza to their store. Kek. I'm a man of principles. :)
>>
>>136163694
How can domino bois even compete?
Damn, I bet they felt so frustrated, having to clean another pizza company's crusts after watching a custommer shove their big pizza in his mouth.
>>
I went to get a haircut today and I had to listen to their commercials on he wall tv. Yesterday I went grocery shopping and it was the same thing only with tabloids being in my face. The annoying crassness you have to experience every day is part of the reason I really don't care if race war happens and we end up destroying all of our cities.

I don't know anyone who doesn't find this shit as annoying as me desu
>>
File: 1499253611075.jpg (26KB, 325x319px) Image search: [Google]
1499253611075.jpg
26KB, 325x319px
I deal with a psychopathic one at work. He is never wrong and never sorry and people who work around him hate the bastard. Fortunately, I am an outside contractor and he need my services. I gave myself an extra $10.00/hr raise to $75.00 hour just for having to deal with this asshole J - much to his whining :D
Thank you asshole jew for being such an asshole that I don't feel bad for charging you extra!
>>
>>136166504
that's the way to deal with these assholes. Beat them at their own game.
>>
>>136166504
yeah, shaft that hebe. he can afford it.
>>
>>136163197
>be white male
>graduate college with STEM degree
>apply for jobs
>(((diversity))) takes precedence over your skills
my life everyday.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.