[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are we going to do about female suicide rates?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

According to an article at the miamiherald suicide rates among teenage women has DOUBLED! the suicide rate among men only went up 30%! This is probably due to patriarchy! What do we do about the poor wymyn /pol/?

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article165396627.html
>>
>>136161870
We should keep increasing it till its on par with men for yah know, equality n sheit.
>>
>>136161870
I'm a feminist so I think we should bring female suicide rates up to match the male rates.
>>
>>136161996
This. That'll show the patriarchy!
>>
>>136161870
We should all cut off our own penises in solidarity
>>
Grow up, learn how to be a man and treat a woman like a woman deserves to be treated, not as a spoiled child that has to have every one of her spontaneous desires fulfilled immediately.

This is unironically the men's responsibility, but the feminists are wrong - it's the lack of patriarchy that's harming women.
>>
>>136161870
That's like saying that the number of homeless woman is catching up to the number of homeless men so we should help women... Do you understand why you're a retard? Does someone have to spell it out for you?
>>
rape them
>>
>>136161870
Why should we do anything?
>>
>>136161870
Nothing.
>>
what are we going to do? laugh
>>
>>136162484
necrophiliac detected
>>
>>136162151
>We should all cut off our own penises in solidarity
Shut leaf with proxy everyone knows Canadians are the ones with the castration fetish.
>>
>>136161870
Is this the attempted suicide rate or the actual success rate? As we know, most women are attention whores and hero just for the attention. Most fail either because they are just attention whoring larpers or, like most women, are simply incompetent.

None the less, this is the result of nonstop social media addiction where they see everyone doing better than they are.

Now, the real question is how can we get those numbers up?
>>
>>136162740
REEEEEE
>>
>>136162379
Sarcasm, Hitler, learn it
>>
I think men should kill themselves more in compensation
>>
>>136162027
this
gotta make em all equal bro
equality is everything
>>
>>136163135
>Now, the real question is how can we get those numbers up?

You mean increase their success rate? Like you said, they're women.
>>
I saw a comment saying that men need to learn how to treat a woman. Well mabye the woman need to learns how to pick decent men. Tip if he saggs and says things like yo wadda du. Then you wouldn't go out with them. He is the most likely candidate to leave you if he gets you pregnant or break your heart
>>
>>136161870

Nothing.
>>
a society of weak men creates weak terrible women who don't get married and have families. they become miserable and depressed, hence suicide rates go up because they live a life fighting against their own nature.

one gender cannot succeed without the other. when men did great, so did the women, and society flourished with high birthrates and quality of life for the people in the society
>>
File: 1501237648443.jpg (18KB, 369x271px) Image search: [Google]
1501237648443.jpg
18KB, 369x271px
>>136161870
Think they're probs including MtF numbers in there
>>
Great I'm glad to see feminists are taking steps in closing the suicide gap.
>>
File: 1501582319301.jpg (75KB, 1080x787px) Image search: [Google]
1501582319301.jpg
75KB, 1080x787px
>>136161870
Laugh I guess. I don't care.
>>
>>136163609
every time I see that picture, I get uneasy, those eyes are fucking in-human
>>
>>136163609
Really good point.
>>
>>136161870
nothing
>>
i thought the future was female though
>>
>>136161870
Female suicide rates went from squat, to squat and a half, stop the presses.
Yet nobody cares how suicide rates for middle-aged white people have skyrocketed
>>
>>136161870
Male suicide rates are still higher.
>>
>>136161870
>only 30%
so we can forget about men for a minute. we need to focus on women right now.
>>
>>136161870
Its because niggers keep raping them.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.